Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 164 ]
Total Votes:[ 164 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 60 61 62 > >>

CURRENTLY CLOSED
User Image
User Image

Hello and welcome to Starlight Dreams, my very own graphics shop. I make all sorts of graphics - but not all are on display in my shop. If you want something that isn't here, please post and we can talk it through.
            Feel free to look around and ask any questions <3

User Image

30 May 2012 - Opened again for the summer (:
            20 June 2010 - I've added a few contests for you! Click here to have a look!
            10 April 2010 - Added Brush Sets to the list of resources - hopefully this will make it easier to choose themes for thread layouts :3
            30 December 2009 - I have re-done the layout, and edited the thread LOADS. Ready to re-open (hopefully for good, this time!!)
            20 February 2009 - Shop re-opened after a few months of being unofficially closed
            21 September 2008 - Slots are now open! Get ordering (:

20 September 2008 - Thread created

User Image

Number of slots has been decreased due to my hectic life. If these are all full, you can always Bribe Me (below). The title of the thread usually states whether slots are open, closed or full. Pretty self explanatory :3
            1. OPEN
            2. OPEN
            3. OPEN

User Image

These are always open (unless the shop is totally closed). Bribe Slots have highest priority, and will receive their graphics fastest. All I ask is that you pay at least double the price you would normally pay, and put 'I'd like a bribe slot' somewhere in your order. You can bribe me with items, tickets, tokens, pure gold or a mixture of all of them. All I ask is that it totals at least double the price you would normally pay (otherwise it wouldn't really be a bribe, would it ;D
User Image

• Follow ToS
            • Don't be rude; treat others as you would like to be treated
            • Please use good grammar, and be at least semi-literate here.
            • Do not advertise, beg or spam
            • Do not steal ANY OF MY GRAPHICS (or the wording from this page)! I will report you
            • Please include the words 'Whistling Stranger' in the 'Code Word' part of the order form, so I know you read the rules
            • Don't PM me, unless I PM'd you first.
            • No freebies, reduced rates etc unless I say so.

User Image

What program do you use?
            I use MS Paint and GIMP

Can you teach me how to __________?
            No. Go look it up on Google. There are loads of tutorials on the internet D: <

I ordered a _______ a few days ago, but you haven't sent it to me. Where is it????
            Hold your horses! I might be super busy in real life, or have loads of other orders to do. Just be patient!

Do you take anything else except gold for payment?
            Yes! I accept tokens (priced at 1g each) tickets (priced at 3g each) bugs, ink, flowers, trash, fish, store items, art.... anything you have lying around!
            But please - make sure it's at least near the actual price of what you are paying for. I will not accept if you are ripping me off D: <

Can you change something on your graphics/make me something that isn't offered here?
            Yes, as long as it is reasonably easy to do (thus, I won't have to increase the price) and doesn't infringe copyright rules. Just put it in the 'Anything else?' section on the form, and we'll discuss (:
            If you want something that isn't currently offered, and are not sure of the price, then post that an inquiry and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

How/when will I receive my graphics?
            I will PM them to you, in about 1 - 2 days time, depending on how busy I am (remember I do go to school, so I have homework and after school clubs to get on with. I do have a life, thank you very much xD) Therefore, PLEASE HAVE PMs TURNED ON! Otherwise I will post the graphics in the thread, and you'll have to find them

I have a picture of my favourite anime/cartoon/Pokemon/whatever character that I found on the internet, can you make it into a graphic for me?
            No. If you don't own it - and don't have permission from the creator(s) to use it - I can't use it. If you want me to make it for you for free (which I'm sure you do) that I can do. Otherwise I'm selling someone else's creation for money, and that's illegal. I can, however, use images from Gaia, charged at the normal rate.

You've used my brush/font/etc without giving full credit! =O
            I'm so sorry!!
            Please notify me at once, with a link if you wish, so that I can add it to my 'Credits' section.

User Image

1. Read everything in this post, then post your order form in the thread.
              2. Send a trade to me, with the correct amount of gold, titled with like this:
              New order: page ____
              (don't know how to change the title in the new trade system? Click here.
              3. I will confirm the trade when I start work on the order.
              4. When I have finished the order, I will PM the graphics to you, and accept the trade.
              5. You check the graphics, and reply to the PM with any comments etc. If all is well, accept the trade. If not, then I will correct anything and re-send the graphics. When you're happy that I've done everything, accept the trade.
              Finished!

Here's an example, so you know what to do (:
              Quote:
              I want a Banner!
              Username: P 0 i s 0 n Be r r y
              Style: 2
              Number of frames (if animated) : 2
              Colours: ff69b4 and 28b828
              Background Image (no copyrights!) : Just a plain white please!
              Brush/pattern (if you don't have a specific one, a suggestion would be great) : 13
              Text: Frame 1: Dreamers ; Frame 2: A Charity
              Font: Teen
              URL (if linked) : -
              Total Amount Payable: 400g
              I have sent my trade, otherwise I will not receive my graphics!
              Code Word (check the rules!) : Whistling Stranger
              Anything else? : Could I also have a border? Of about 2px, and black please? Thanks <3

Tips are always appreciated, but aren't necessary!
              If you don't want to tip with gold, I accept tickets, tokens, trash, flowers, unwanted items - pretty much anything!!

User Image
User Image

The start of a beautiful thread is a beautiful layout, and here I am offering just that!

A Thread Layout generally consists of a main header, headers for all the posts (and sections within the posts), 88x31 button, 200x40 banner, dividers and anything else you want (within reason).
            I do not do the coding. So do not ask.

A few examples are this thread and my Quest Thread.

Other examples:
            [ x ] [ o ] [ x ] [ o ] [ x ]

This is sort of anything goes. You describe it; I make it. Just please, please PLEASE be precise and detailed. I cannot be blamed for making a layout that you don't like if you haven't helped me out.
            If you do not have a copyright free image - please go here. These are royalty-free, and free to use.
            If you do use a picture from the above site, please put a link to the page you found it on in your form - this may be needed to be put in your thread somewhere in order for you to use it in your layout.
            Thank you ♥

Price: 10,000g. This is an introductory offer. You think it's worth more? The tip jar is always there ;D

User Image

For Colours, Fonts, Brushes and Brush Sets please see the Resources Post. DO NOT LEAVE BLANK OR PUT 'DARK GREEN' etc.

[size=20][color=#7b039f]I want a [color=#62bb23]Thread Layout[/color][color=#7b039f]![/color][size=11][color=black]
            Username:
            Colours scheme:
            Font:
            Name of thread:
            Text: ( for EACH of the headers)
            Details: (Picture, borders, patterns, brushes, brush sets, shadow, corners, EVERYTHING. IN DETAIL, PLEASE! We can discuss this further)
            Total Amount Payable:
            [color=#62bb23]I have sent my trade, otherwise I will not receive my graphics![/color]
            Code Word (check the rules!) :
            Anything else? :
User Image

Style 1

User Image
            A simple, unanimated banner, with text, graphics, colours, borders and brushes of your choice
            Price: 100g
            NOTE: Many fonts do not look good, and are unreadable, at such a small size (unless the word is short). For this reason, I would advise you choose a blinkie font for any text on this size of banner. However, I can always work a few miracles and squeeze it on there (check with me first if you're unsure).

Animated:
            Price: 200g for 2 frames
            Extra frames: 75g each

More examples: [ x ] [ o ]

User Image

Style 2

User Image
            A larger, unanimated banner, with text, graphics, colours, borders and brushes of your choice
            Price: 300g

Animated:
            Price: 400g for 2 frames
            Extra frames: 100g each

More examples: [ x ] [ o ]

User Image

Style 3

User Image
            A thin, unanimated banner, with text, graphics, colours, borders and brushes of your choice
            Price: 300g

Animated:
            Price: 400g for 2 frames
            Extra frames: 100g each

More examples: [ x ]

User Image

For Colours, Fonts, Brushes and Brush Sets please see the Resources Post. DO NOT LEAVE BLANK OR PUT 'DARK GREEN' etc.

[size=20][color=#7b039f]I want a [color=#62bb23]Banner[/color][color=#7b039f]![/color][size=11][color=black]
            Username:
            Style:
            Number of frames (if animated) :
            Colours:
            Background Image (no copyrights!) :
            Brush/pattern/brush set (if you don't have a specific one, a suggestion would be great) :
            Text:
            Font:
            Total Amount Payable:
            [color=#62bb23]I have sent my trade, otherwise I will not receive my graphics![/color]
            Anything else? :
User Image

[ x ]

Price: 2500g for avatar + 9 items
            Extra items: 100g each

[size=20][color=#7b039f]I want a [color=#62bb23]Wishlist[/color][color=#7b039f]![/color][size=11][color=black]
            Username:
            Items (max.8 ) : (8 if adding quest item, 9 if not)
            Quest Item (one only!) :
            Background Colour:
            Brush Colour:
            Text Colour:
            Brush/pattern/brush set (if you don't have a specific one, a suggestion would be great) :
            Text:
            Font:
            Total Amount Payable:
            Anything else? :

User Image

Edits
            If you have purchased a Wishlist, but have bought/been donated/are questing an item, I can change the Wishlist accordingly

Price: 50g per edit (eg. if you wanted to change 1 item to Donated, and another to Bought, it would cost 100g)

[size=20][color=#7b039f]I want a [color=#62bb23]Wishlist Edit[/color][color=#7b039f]![/color][size=11][color=black]
            Username:
            Original Wishlist:
            Changes:
            Total Amount Payable:
            Anything else? :
User Image

[ x ]

Animated: (one way, flash twice) [ x ]

Base Price: 500g
            Animation: Add on 250g
            Edits: 100g each (changing colours/ pictures/amount of gold)

[size=20][color=#7b039f]I want a [color=#62bb23]Quest Bar[/color][color=#7b039f]![/color][size=11][color=black]
            Username:
            Colour: (one please!)
            Item:
            Gold count:
            Picture (heart, star, skull) : (if any)
            Animated? :
            'Flash' colour (if animated) :
            Total Amount Payable:
            Anything else? :

User Image

Edits

'Edits' include changing the colour, amount of gold, Market price and pixel images
            Price: 100g each (So if you wanted to change the colour and the amount of gold it would cost 200g)

[size=20][color=#7b039f]I want a [color=#62bb23]Quest Bar Edit[/color][color=#7b039f]![/color][size=11][color=black]
            Username:
            Original Questbar:
            Colour Change:
            Gold Count Change:
            Picture (heart, star, skull) :
            Total Amount Payable:
            Code Word (check the rules!)
            Anything else? :
User Image

Please be aware that a while ago I lost everything on the hard drive of my laptop, so if there are some brushes/patterns/fonts that are here that I don't have, I'm really sorry. I'm trying to track things down and update this part, but... I'm just a bit lazy XD

Colour Chart CLICK!

Fonts CLICK!
            Blinkie Fonts CLICK! (suitable for 88x31 banners, and side text on other graphics)

Brushes CLICK!

Brush Sets CLICK!

Patterns CLICK!

Please use the names/codes given in this post for the colours/fonts/brushes/patterns section of your order form!
            If you want a brush, font or pattern that I don't have here, please tell me so I can download it.

User Image

Brushes
            Most brushes are found from dA, though a few were found on other websites

Floral I - by hawksmont
            Download it here.
            Floral II - by hawksmont
            Download it here.
            Cute Brushes - by spiritsighspiritsighss
            Download it for GIMP here.
            Splatter Brushes by SparklingTea
            Vector Foliage-Plants Brushes by redheadstock.
            Retro brushes by ewanism
            Music brushes by redheadstock.
            LOADS of brushes (most included in Brush Sets) downloaded from ego-box.com:

I try to update my list as often as possible, but sometimes I forget. If I have used your brush, but haven't credited you, please PM me. Sorry!

Fonts
            Most of the fonts I use are from dafont.com or were already installed on my computer.
            However:
            I use the font Blinkie 10, which I downloaded free from here.
            I use PF Mil which I downloaded from here.
            The fonts used in the thread layout are Clementine Sketch and MA Sexy.
            If you would like your font to be individually credited, please PM me

Programs
            I use GIMP, which can be downloaded for free here.

Websites
            ego-box.com - for all your graphics needs! I use this for resources, patterns, backgrounds and lots more
            publicdomainpictures.net - royatly-free and free of charge images for commercial and personal use!
User Image

♥ = tipped

mojozojo ♥ | AstralCzarina | Dame Sesquipedalian ♥ | Ayira Moonflow | Stardust Melody ♥ | Orlando1210 ♥ | iSillie ♥ | - l y n n - on me - x2 ♥ | Master_of_My_Own ♥ |
            ThisNerd ♥ | ScenesterQueen ♥ | Marion-san ♥ | iSillie ♥ | it isnt raining ♥ | Marion-san ♥ | Armageddon Majesty ♥ | Nor West Chick ♥ | Catarse ♥ |
            iGloomy B e a r xxx ♥ | Xx_xX-MARY-Xx_xX ♥ | Stephiesaur | Stephiesaur | Radio Nikki ♥ | Radio Nikki x2 ♥ | Radio Nikki x2 ♥ | shenna45 ♥ | OBX234 ♥ | linfinity x2 ♥ | Radio Nikki |
            NaruNaruPoP ♥ | 4everDestined | Tuba Toothpaste | Nicolarse ♥ | Nicolarse | Within Immortality ♥ | Oclupaca ♥ | Temporary Solution ♥ | The_Rose_Princess_2 ♥ | Pr0dlgy ♥ |
            ULTRAhypnotic ♥ | Kandie_Cakez | Champ_ De_Toxic ♥ | Lieutenant Rice ♥
User Image

I'd love it if you put my banner in your sig or thread <33
            User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/starlight-dreams-open-get-yer-graphics/t.43695147_1/][img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll40/PoisonFairy/88x31banner-1.png[/img][/url]

If you wish to affiliate, just PM me with you banner and code, and I'll put your banner here!
            88x31 banners only. Other banners will be converted into text. I accept banners for quests, charities, shops, guilds, art requests, auctions, competitions and pretty much everything else!

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
            User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image

Yay, the post you've all been waiting for: where you can get free stuff!

I've decided to set up a contest or two (: Details are below:

Contest One

Aim: Bumping!
              Prize: Coupon!
              Details: For every 50 bumps you get a coupon for 100g, to be spent in this shop. So for 100 bumps you would earn a 200g coupon, for 150 bumps you would earn a 300g coupon and so on. You can use this to cover all of an order, or part of an order. PM when you have completed your bumps.
              Winners: None so far

Contest Two

Aim: Random Number Contest!
              Prize: Banner set (type 1, 2 and 3)
              Details: Generate a random number between 1 and 200. Get between 150 and 160 and win!
              Winner: -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces