Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageMaking Gaia Profile LayoutsUser Image

Hello all you Gaia members! Just for all of you to be aware, I am currently taking in any requests for me to make Gaia Layouts for your profile. For those of you who have seen my Classic Gaia Layouts (I use them on my own profiles for my 3 accounts) and like them. Feel free to send a request to me to make one for you if you wish. Be sure to explain what you want on it (or provide the pictures you want on it as well as what you want it to say). I will message you back with the codes and pray that you like them.

The designs will cost 2500gold

BTW-- I can NOT be percise that I will be able to make them, depending on how complicated they are. I'm still new to computer codes, but I have most of it down.

User Image[TA B L E o f C O N T E N T S]User Image
~Introduction
~Rules
~Styles
~Order Form
~Slots
~Contests
~FAQ
~My Quest
~Link Me
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageRead Rules Before Posting!!!User Image

-Follow TOS. Gaia Rules

-Please do not advertise.

-Do not stretch the page.

-Do not steal or edit any graphics or codes on the profiles I make.

-Post any orders in this thread.

-Questions? PM me.

-Please be nice to everyone.

-Keep chat speak to a minimum.

-No refunds

~Please don’t rush me, it will most likely take at least at day to compleate a profile. However I do have school and homework so it make take a few days.

~Please bump and chat!
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageWhat Styles Do I Do???User Image

*Previews Currently Unavaliable*

*Please refer to my profile or my profile for an example*

User ImageHow Do I Order???User Image

To order a profile, please copy the code below and PM it to me. Be sure to title the message "I Want Snowflake Profile".

Order Form:

Username: (Your avi's name)

Style: (Which profile style you want.)

Artwork(s): (Pictures and/or artwork you want on your profile. If it's not yours please get permission from the owner of the image.)

Colors: (What colors you would like on your profile)

Design: (Explain a little bit on what you want your profile to look like. Give an example if needed)

Total: (Amount of gold it will cost)

User ImageShop Currently OpenUser Image

Open Slots:

-
-
-
-

Slots In Waiting:

-
-
-
-

User ImageWhat Do I Get???User Image

*First Person to post on page 10 gets a 50% disscount

*First Person to post on page 25 get 25% disscount

*First 5 people to donate to me get a 60% disscount

User ImageCan I...User Image

FAQ:

Can I use your profile on something other than Gaia?
- I have no right to stop you, but I ask that you give me the credit for the profile. If you don't you will be on the REPORT LIST.

Can I post random stuff on this thread?

- NO WAY!!! You WILL be put on the REPORT LIST!!!

Can I change anything in my profile?

- You can only change your profile if you send the code back to me and say what you want different. (If you want your profile compleatly changed, you will have to order a new one).

Can I order more than 1 at a time?

- No only 1 at a time.

User ImageHelp Me!!!User Image

User ImagePromote MeUser Image

*Currently Under Construction*
mrgreen
no.
crying
I really like your profiles, but I am going to wait just a little bit so that I can get more gold. Thank you for responding to my post!
hey snow ^_^ i didnt know you made profiles! whee so kewl!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff