blackxm00n
bump

Hullo Moonie~ ^_^

Witty Genius

Emo The Panda
Y a m i - D h a m p i r
Emo The Panda
Y a m i - D h a m p i r

Hello!~ I'm Emo the PANDA!, and I'm looking for Yami to make me something special.

Here are the details:
                I would love to have a Post layout :3
                The name of my character is Liam Knight
                Here are the character's photos [ x ]
                My character's role is Trainee Waiter
                The colors I want are Whatever colors you see fit
                I want my layout done like [ x ]
                The lyrics I'd love for you to use just want to help my suspended thoughts
                I don't need any shared by us things (I don't need) I will break it all
                I can die Just like phoenix, in all its glory
                The pleasure which is over the despair
                I can't die I greedily want to drink everything
                The bloody rain falls into raised hands
                What should I be able to do, oh endless sky?

Additional information for you Noop .o.
                I need this done by Tomorrow o:
                I'll pay this much15k

Late tomorrow night alright? c: If not, I may be able to bust it out tonight after my Annotated Works Consulted Page gets typed up...

Yep, that's fine ^__^ For now It won't matter if my posts are all fancy-like xD

Okay. c: Just to clarify, you want a layout similar to the one I made for the character Corey Gilligan?

Interesting Fatcat

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Y a m i - D h a m p i r
Emo The Panda
Y a m i - D h a m p i r
Emo The Panda
Y a m i - D h a m p i r

Hello!~ I'm Emo the PANDA!, and I'm looking for Yami to make me something special.

Here are the details:

I'll pay this much15k

Late tomorrow night alright? c: If not, I may be able to bust it out tonight after my Annotated Works Consulted Page gets typed up...

Okay. c: Just to clarify, you want a layout similar to the one I made for the character Corey Gilligan?

Yupyup~

Witty Genius

Emo The Panda
Y a m i - D h a m p i r
Emo The Panda
Y a m i - D h a m p i r
Emo The Panda
Y a m i - D h a m p i r

Here are the details:

I'll pay this much15k

Yupyup~

Alright! I'll have it done for you tomorrow, or tonight if I'm feeling extra ambitious. c:

Interesting Fatcat

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Y a m i - D h a m p i r
Emo The Panda
Y a m i - D h a m p i r
Emo The Panda
Y a m i - D h a m p i r

Yupyup~

Alright! I'll have it done for you tomorrow, or tonight if I'm feeling extra ambitious. c:

Woot ! xD

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Emo The Panda
Hullo Moonie~ ^_^

haha! hey there ^^;;

Witty Genius

blackxm00n
bump

xD Uh... Just thought I might mention that you accidentally changed ichigo's sample thread and not mine...

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
Y a m i - D h a m p i r
blackxm00n
bump

xD Uh... Just thought I might mention that you accidentally changed ichigo's sample thread and not mine...

oh fudge monkeys carmalized !!!!
so sorry about that. D: that's what happens when
you do things at 2 am in the morning. derp..
i'll change it !!

Witty Genius

blackxm00n
Y a m i - D h a m p i r
blackxm00n
bump

oh fudge monkeys carmalized !!!!
so sorry about that. D: that's what happens when
you do things at 2 am in the morning. derp..
i'll change it !!

xD It's fine. It happens. I never put the Corey Gilligan Outline in my samples because it was old, but apparently it was liked. c: Maybe I'll add it to my samples.

Lonely Genius

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I literally JUST need text done. If I need an order form, let me know, and I don't really care who does it, honestly.

Colors: Red, gray, black

Lyrics:
      I'm not Snow White, but I'm lost inside this forest.
      I'm not Red Riding Hood, but I think the wolves have got me.

When I lay my head down to go to sleep at night..
      My dreams consist of things that'll make you wanna hide.
      Don't lock me in your tower; show me your magic powers!
      I'm not afraid to face a little bit of danger, danger!

I don't believe in fairy tales
blackm00n

Hello!~ I'm [MoldyBreadSticks], and I'm looking for [blackm00n] to make me something special.

Here are the details:
                I would love to have a [posting layout]
                The name of my character is [Kim Chae Rin (KC)]
                Here are the character's photos Nana
                My character's role is The Aspiring Musician
                The colors I want are Dodger blue and some other cute kawaii colors
                I want my layout done like i just want ti to be asiany girly cute
                The lyrics I'd love for you to use Secret- Shy Boy
                Additional information for you [insert here]
                I need this done by asap >.<; but dont rush i know ur busy
                I'll pay this muchLast free one but im willing to pay

There's a second order but <.< I think ill im u tomorrow about it cause I just want you take one of my posting layouts n jazz it up the pictures are set I just need you to code lyrics for me and give my speech, thought, and text color but if u look at it ull catching on that the theme is like black scaled.

Witty Genius

Bara the Mercenary
I literally JUST need text done. If I need an order form, let me know, and I don't really care who does it, honestly.

Lyrics:

I can do it tonight I believe. It will be after my other order, though.

Would you like it in an image, or as actual text?

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
MoldyBreadSticks
blackm00n

Hello!~ I'm [MoldyBreadSticks], and I'm looking for [blackm00n] to make me something special.

Here are the details:
                I would love to have a [posting layout]
                The name of my character is [Kim Chae Rin (KC)]
                Here are the character's photos Nana
                My character's role is The Aspiring Musician
                The colors I want are Dodger blue and some other cute kawaii colors
                I want my layout done like i just want ti to be asiany girly cute
                The lyrics I'd love for you to use Secret- Shy Boy
                Additional information for you [insert here]
                I need this done by asap >.<; but dont rush i know ur busy
                I'll pay this muchLast free one but im willing to pay

There's a second order but <.< I think ill im u tomorrow about it cause I just want you take one of my posting layouts n jazz it up the pictures are set I just need you to code lyrics for me and give my speech, thought, and text color but if u look at it ull catching on that the theme is like black scaled.

derp. i'll work on this when i get home. but i may not be able to get to your second one.
going away for the weekend (maybe)

Lonely Genius

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Y a m i - D h a m p i r
Bara the Mercenary

Lyrics:

I can do it tonight I believe. It will be after my other order, though.

Would you like it in an image, or as actual text?

Ah! Sorry for the late reply here! Actual text, image, whatever works for you. So long as it looks pretty. If you did an image text, it would be flowy and curvy, though. Like the old script fonts but more legible, y'know?

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
MoldyBreadSticks
dont worry about paying. you've done a lot for me ^^

- - BYE, BYE, BYE BAD BOY

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────── xoxoxo

User Image

E V E N I F Y O U A R E N ' T P E R F E C T, S H Y B O Y

1, 2, 3, 4, I LOVE YOU

xoxoxo ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

"speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech"

[size=24][align=right][b][color=#555555]- -[/color] [color=#49708A]BYE, BYE, BYE BAD BOY[/color] [color=#F5A2A2]♛[/color][/b][/align][/size]
                                                          [color=#D0E0EB][align=right]──────────────────────────────────────[size=20][color=#FCE1CC]❊[/color][color=#88ABC2]❊[/color][/size]────────────────── [color=white]xoxoxo[/color][/align][/color]
                                                          [align=center][img]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z420/blackxm00n/Other/1nana.jpg[/img][/align]
                                                          [size=18][color=#C8D6E7][align=center]E V E N [color=#A0CCB8]I F[/color] Y O U [color=#A0CCB8]A R E N ' T[/color] P E R F E C T, [color=#A0CCB8]S H Y[/color] B O Y[/align][/color][/size]
                                                          [color=#B8E3EB][b][size=18][align=center]1, 2, 3, 4, [color=white][strike][color=#A9F0F0]I LOVE YOU[/color][/strike][/color][/align][/size][/b][/color]
                                                          [color=#D0E0EB][align=left][color=white]xoxoxo[/color] ──────────────────[size=20][color=#88ABC2]❊[/color][color=#FCE1CC]❊[/color][/size]──────────────────────────────────────[/align][/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][url=MUSIC/OUTFIT URL HERE][imgleft]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z420/blackxm00n/Other/1musc.jpg[/imgleft][/url][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=12][color=#121438]
                                                          text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[color=#586C7F]"speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech"[/color]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff