Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User ImageUser Image
                                          Welcome to my (sorta) humble little shop. Since you're here, I assume that means you need a graphic or at least are thinking about it. And if you choose to commission me I will try my best to get whatever you need done in a reasonable amount of time.

I store all of the graphics people commission me to create in a personal folder on photobucket. For the graphics themselves I have been known to use photobucket, photoshop, and pixlr editor to create them. I never make a post format graphic bigger than 650 pixels so I know it is fit on all screen sizes. And if it is a code you're after they should work both in the forums and in the guilds with no problem.

Commissioning me is easy. Follow the following steps and it will go smoothly.
                                                1 - Quote me on this page. Your message should contain a filled out Order Form of what you want done. Tell me if you've commissioned something from me before, and what name it was under.
                                                2 - When I see it, I will quote you back to tell you I'm starting. At this point you will need to send a trade through for the required amount. If you are unsure of the total price, please ask and I will let you know. Then you will need to let the trade go through.
                                                3 - When your commission is done, and I see that the trade has gone through, I will send you the finished product through a private message. Simple as that.
                                                012/21/14 - Prices have been updated

CLOSED

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Large Banner____Cost - 100,00 Gold
                                User Image

Medium Banner___Cost - 80,000 Gold
                                User Image

Small Banner_____Cost - 60,000 Gold
                                User Image

Tiny Banner______Cost - 40,000 Gold
                                User Image

[align=center][b][u][size=20]Banners[/size][/u][/b][/align]

[b]Banner Size[/b]: (Choose one of the example sizes)
                                [b]Picture or Theme Needed[/b]: (Link or describe what you want)
                                [b]Colors Preferred[/b]: (What colors should be used? Any to avoid?)
                                [b]Words to Include[/b]: (What do you want written on there?)
                                [b]Needed By[/b]:

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

All___Formats___Include:
                                      An Opening Post._____Rule Formatting
                                      Character Reserve.____Profile Skeleton
                                      Character Section(s)___Reserved Graphic
                                      Setting/Date section___Roleplay Status area

You'll need to tell me about any other section, graphic, or formatting needed.
                                It's best if you have the roleplay information already written up so I can plug
                                it in for you.

Simple______Cost: 30,000,000
                                EXAMPLE

Moderate____Cost: 50,000,000
                                EXAMPLE

Intricate_____Cost: 70,000,000
                                EXAMPLE

[align=center][size=20][b][u]Thread Format[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[b]Opening Picture[/b]: (Link me or describe to me an opening Image you want to use)
                                [b]Following Images[/b]: (If there are any more you'd like to have used, please put them here)

[b]Colors Preferred[/b]: (What colors should be used? Any to avoid?)
                                [b]Text Type Preferred[/b]: (If you have a favorite text of style type, tell me here)

[b]About the Roleplay[/b]: (Tell me a little about the roleplay so I can try to match the format to them)

[b]Extra Information[/b]: (If there is anything extra you need to tell me to include, this would be the spot to do it in)

[b]Needed By[/b]:

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl : It's awesome, I loove what you did with the lyrics and how you had the eyes there too <3 8.5/10 <3

Ryan the Insane: HOLY s**t THOSE ARE AWESOME....

Dr Henry McCoy: Every time I see your work, I wonder why I even bother making my own post formats. XD You do amazing work.

Lady Rin 65: Beautiful work. Good prices and quality graphics guaranteed. I would recommend this shop to anyone who is looking for graphics that can be quickly made but still well done.

iiEmoPandaBearii: Mariana Saravan's Divine Designs are truly divine! She gets them finished in a timely and professional fashion. Her prices are very reasonable as well.

Mimi with a J: Thanks Mari. I don't know where your ability to read my mind came from but I am so glad you do.

A Permanent Insanity: I LOVE it! Thank you SO much! It's awesome!! <3

xXxiScented_KarinxXx: I love it. :3 It's exactly what I had in mind

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys: Gah! It's so cute! Thanks!

Imaginary Cat: I LOVE IT!! You seriously did more than I intended and I love it!! Outstanding!!

Falcon the Nazi :You're really amazing and talented. Not only are you wonderful in coding, but in graphics too. I was never expecting you to make graphics for my posts, so I was so surprised. I loved them so much. You also work with the customer, which is a wonderful trait for a business to have period.

AlyKitt_RyukaI: If I begin to sound like I'm repeating myself, I apologize. That being said, you did an ah-MAY-zing job on the format; I esp. liked how you added the Mood and Location bits (I forgot to ask for those to be included) when it wasn't requested of you. <3 And the graphics... Needless to say, I fell in love with those (I also like how you included the one pic with the cat on his head - that amused me). All in all, Mariana, excellent work, and more than worth it.

AlyKitt_Ryukal: As always, Mariana, awesome work. I esp. like the job you did on the graphics for the format - Don't think I could've done better. I look forward to ordering from you again in the future. <3

BrokenDollEyes: AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much I love it

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Accepting___Commissions

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash