kinda of like this?
;o ;

Lonely Smoker

Lonely Smoker

Lonely Smoker

hail lucipur
mochacharok

how does this look?

That looks really awesome! Thanks for the time you spent!

My only concern is the text, and I really like how that is, too. I don't know whether I should ask you to change the color of the text, or maybe something like what you did on the about section.. It just seems like the text/links will get lost.

Other than that, just needs the media button and that's it.

edit: I totally forgot to ask you to add a comments section. I honestly don't mind if there isn't one but if you could inconspicuously fit that in that would be much appreciated! Sorry about that surprised

Wheezing Fatcat

hail lucipur

kinda of like this?
;o ;

Can you believe I literally almost teared up when I saw this? *oooowwwwo* SO DREAM-LIKE.

My only changes would be to make the edges a teeensy bit darker, to set an even MORE somber mood. I like 'em depressing, guuurl. Lmao.

Anyway, I've sent the trade. I'm sorry I fell asleep last night, hahaha. In my defense my timezone is Central Time and it was late. xD

jkldkjgfdggh. I'm rambling because of how great it is. ;__;

I shall throw more money at you sometime soon, my dear.

Lonely Smoker

Send Your Rain
hail lucipur

kinda of like this?
;o ;

Can you believe I literally almost teared up when I saw this? *oooowwwwo* SO DREAM-LIKE.

My only changes would be to make the edges a teeensy bit darker, to set an even MORE somber mood. I like 'em depressing, guuurl. Lmao.

Anyway, I've sent the trade. I'm sorry I fell asleep last night, hahaha. In my defense my timezone is Central Time and it was late. xD

jkldkjgfdggh. I'm rambling because of how great it is. ;__;

I shall throw more money at you sometime soon, my dear.

i'm glad you like it. ; u; i'll fix the parts you want~!

Lonely Smoker

mochacharok
hail lucipur
mochacharok

how does this look?

My only concern is the text, and I really like how that is, too. I don't know whether I should ask you to change the color of the text, or maybe something like what you did on the about section.. It just seems like the text/links will get lost.

edit: I totally forgot to ask you to add a comments section. I honestly don't mind if there isn't one but if you could inconspicuously fit that in that would be much appreciated! Sorry about that surprised

the about me text will be a whitish so it'll show, if that's what you're referring to ;o;
as for the comment section, i can definitely add it. c:
the media button will be there when i do the coding.

Lonely Smoker

Send Your Rain

this kinda dark?

Lonely Smoker

hail lucipur
mochacharok
hail lucipur
mochacharok

how does this look?

the about me text will be a whitish so it'll show, if that's what you're referring to ;o;

Ah, okay! That sounds fine then. However, I was referring more to the links. They're hiding in the cherry blossoms! I'm thinking it might be better if they were placed towards the bottom, maybe on the opposite side of the friend/msg/trade buttons.

One last thing, could "twitch.tv channel" be "watch my stream"?

And thanks for going out of your way to add the comments section. Overall, it's looking great!

Lonely Smoker

mochacharok
hail lucipur
mochacharok
hail lucipur
mochacharok

how does this look?

Ah, okay! That sounds fine then. However, I was referring more to the links. They're hiding in the cherry blossoms! I'm thinking it might be better if they were placed towards the bottom, maybe on the opposite side of the friend/msg/trade buttons.

And thanks for going out of your way to add the comments section. Overall, it's looking great!

ohh i see what you mean
so like this?
hail lucipur
mochacharok
hail lucipur
mochacharok
hail lucipur
mochacharok

how does this look?

ohh i see what you mean
so like this?

That looks better! I loved the old font for the quote, though, so if you can still preserve that, it'd be great.

Something like this.

Lonely Smoker

mochacharok
hail lucipur
mochacharok
hail lucipur
mochacharok

ohh i see what you mean
so like this?

That looks better! I loved the old font for the quote, though, so if you can still preserve that, it'd be great.

alright i'll change it back to the old font. C:
is that everything?
hail lucipur
mochacharok
hail lucipur
mochacharok
hail lucipur
mochacharok

ohh i see what you mean
so like this?

alright i'll change it back to the old font. C:
is that everything?

Yep! That's really all I've got in terms of changes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff