Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Shade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab tab tab tab *wake meup!
                              █████████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
                              tab
                              WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS tab tab WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

( )
                                      Welcome to ✱⋮rise ↺ shine, a joint graphics shop between Tiffner, Secretly a Goat,
                                      little nutbrown hare, and mangotacco. We are a shop that specializes in thread and
                                      layout coding and graphics, but we will also do odd jobs like recolors and picture
                                      edits. Stick around and chat with us even if you're not able to order yet. We love
                                      talking to people and that would also help bump the shop! Well, now that I'm done
                                      talking, please check out the rest of the thread. c:

Salty Shade

tab

terms of service ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  We should all know what the terms of service of Gaia are, but just to jog your
                                  memory. No, and I mean no, excessive swearing, harassment, invites to
                                  cybering, and many other things. Break this rule and we will report you. Gaia
                                  is only a PG - 13 site, guys.

theft ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  You all know what theft is, and we will not tolerate it here! If you are caught
                                  stealing from one of us, I promise you a slow, painful death. Taking our
                                  graphics or coding and calling it your own is just plain disrespectful to us and
                                  it will be punished. We will not allow you to order from this shop even again,
                                  and we will report you. So, I suggest you just buy what you want from us
                                  instead of stealing it. I don't think our prices are that unreasonable...

respect ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  If everyone in this world respected one another, the whole world would be a
                                  better place, but, since that's impossible, I'm just gonna leave this in the
                                  rules. Disrespect any of us and I really do hope you weren't ordering stuff,
                                  cause you're gonna get nothing. We will do your best to respect you, our
                                  customers, so I hope that we get respect in return.

payment ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  Okay, I really hope you read through this, cause if not then you're probably
                                  gonna complain about why your order isn't being done. Well, once we accept
                                  your order, you are to send us a trade with the amount/item that you're paying
                                  with and accept the trade fully on your side. This trade sits on our screens and
                                  tells us the we have work to do, and we will not accept the trade until we are
                                  done. So, I don't wanna hear complaints from anybody who didn't read through
                                  this.

credit ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  Okay, you paid for the graphics and coding that we made you, so feel free to
                                  tweak and edit it. We request that you never remove our names from it though.
                                  Whether it be in the codes or the graphics we will all place our names in it
                                  somewhere (unless we forget), and you are to NEVER remove that name from
                                  them. We will also request that we are allowed to keep your graphics or codes
                                  as samples in our samples thread. Don't worry, we won't sell them off again, this
                                  is just to show others what we have done previously.

hosting ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  Your graphics will be hosted on our own personal preference of picture hosting
                                  sites. If you wish to host it on a different site, be sure to tell us and then you are
                                  free to take them. Please note that if you do want to do this we will be deleting
                                  them from our hosting site. Just a heads up.

affiliates ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  Okay, this is just for other shops that want to be one of our affiliates. Quote me
                                  or PM me with a 200 x 40 picture and a link. If the picture is not 200 x 40 I will
                                  not put you up on the front page.

Salty Shade

tab

June 20th, 2013 ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  Thread completed and opened.

Month 00, 2013 ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  Announcement

Salty Shade

tab

introduction ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  Tiff is really busy right now and is only accepting bribes... u wu; I'll be back in action soon I hope...

Hello everyone, the name is Tiffner, but you can call me Tiff, Tiffy, or anything else you can think of. I just may or may not reply immediately. Anyways, I specialize in graphics and picture editing, but you can also order coding from me as well. I'm pretty experimental with Photoshop now, so a lot of my stuff differs a lot from my past stuff. Just so you know what kind of stuff I do, check out my samples thread, and I also made the graphics and coding for this thread. I'm pretty lenient for pricing, so feel free to haggle with me. I honestly hate making my graphics way overpriced, so offer what you can/think my graphics are worth. If you must have a minimum, then I'd say at least 30k-ish for a layout and 150k for threads. P.S: I charge for coding and graphics separately since I'm not all that fond of coding. Bribe items are what will get your order done faster. Another perk of using bribe items instead of normal gold is that they normally come with special offers in my case, and they will also insure that your order is worked on first. Just a little incentive. Please note that not all bribe items are shown. You may offer just any old item and I will tell you if it's eligible to be a bribe item.

bribe items ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

slots ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  ( ) graphics slot 1
                                      Marcosiu⋮-xx-⋮wednesday

( ) graphics slot 2
                                      username⋮link to order⋮due date

( ) coding slot 1

( ) bribe slot
                                      Crackland⋮-xx-⋮saturday

Tiffner's King

Golden Goat

tab

introduction ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  not accepting at the moment

Hiya, I'm Secretly a Goat - but I prefer to just be called Goat. I do graphics + coding; usually one layout includes both of them, but you should let me know if you want coding with your graphics. If you use a bribe, you get your layout and another one free. Or, if you want another offer, we can discuss that. The bribe items below are the ones I prefer, but they aren't the only ones I'll accept. As for regular pricing, I don't like to charge too much, so I'll definitely work with you on a price. If I don't think my layout is really worth much I won't try to make you pay too much. For thread layouts, however, I might be more strict on the pricing because they're more work (even though they're fun).

bribe items ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

slots ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  ( ) graphics slot 1

( ) graphics slot 2
                                      iafinazn⋮order⋮by next week

( ) coding slot 1

( ) bribe slot
                                      the elithie⋮order⋮this week

tab

introduction ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  accepting bribes and large offers only right now, so basically on hiatus.

hi everybody! i'm little nutbrown hare, also known as lil hare, hare, nutty, or madi. i don't mind whatever variations you have, within reason of course~ anyways! i specialize mostly in making post layouts, but i also do some minor work in gif editing, coding, and whatever else i want to try. a lot of what i do is experimental and i just work with it until i think it looks nice, and my stuff usually ranges from very simplistic to semi-elaborate. as for my graphic prices, i prefer to take an offered payment and say if it's too high, or too low. the likelihood is, unless you're offering me a flower for a thread layout with fourteen graphics, i won't ask for too many changes. just be reasonable! as for bribes, offering one of my bribe items (or an item that you offer and think might qualify as a bribe, which i will confirm/deny) will bump your graphic to the top of the list, and probably get it done faster. especially if they are more expensive/supplemented with extra stuff. c: also, when ordering, feel free to reference a style you liked that you saw in my samples thread and would like me to try and recreate for you! also: i don't charge for very simple, minimalist coding. i hate doing fancier coding like lyrics and stuff so... i don't do it unless you bribe big time (or ask really nicely). ; o ;' i think that's about it. if you have any questions, feel free to quote me and ask, or message me. n___n

p.s: completed orders can be found here, if you are curious/have misplaced yours!

bribe items ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

slots ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  ( ) graphics slot 1

( ) graphics slot 2

( ) graphics slot 3

( ) coding slot 1

( ) coding slot 2

( ) bribe slot

Salty Shade

tab

order form ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  [size=10][quote="artist username"][/quote][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97050870/Rise and Shine/Herp.jpg[/img]
                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]:tab::tab:[size=16][b][color=#fae9df]*[/color][color=#b39fa0]good[/color] [color=#d1d5d8]❛[/color][color=#d9cfd0]morning[/color] [color=#b9b7ba][i]([/i] [color=#d1d5d8]tiff, goat, hare, or tacco (pick one and delete the rest)[/color] [i]) ![/i][/color][/b][/size]
                                  [size=5][color=#b9b7ba]_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color][/size]
                                  [imgright]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97050870/RPs/Untitled-1.jpg[/imgright][/url][align=right][align=left][size=3]:tab:[/size]
                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=8][color=#b39fa0]SORRY FOR WAKING YOU UP THIS EARLY[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                  [size=12][color=#ADBECE][i]([/i] [color=#b39fa0][b]✱[/b][/color] [i])[/i][/color] [color=#b9b7ba][b]username[/b] ⇣⇣[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][size=10][color=#b9b7ba]Your username and/or nicknames here[/color][/list]
                                  [size=12][color=#ADBECE][i]([/i] [color=#b39fa0][b]✱[/b][/color] [i])[/i][/color] [color=#b9b7ba][b]order description[/b] ⇣⇣[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][size=10][color=#b9b7ba]What are you ordering? Gfx, coding, thread gfx, chatroom layout, roleplay layout etc. Please tell us clearly if you want gfx and coding, opposed to just gfx or codes.[/color][/list]
                                  [size=12][color=#ADBECE][i]([/i] [color=#b39fa0][b]✱[/b][/color] [i])[/i][/color] [color=#b9b7ba][b]offer[/b] ⇣⇣[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][size=10][color=#b9b7ba]How much gold/what item are you going to pay for this order?[/color][/list]
                                  [size=12][color=#ADBECE][i]([/i] [color=#b39fa0][b]✱[/b][/color] [i])[/i][/color] [color=#b9b7ba][b]pictures[/b] ⇣⇣[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][size=10][color=#b9b7ba]This is mostly only for if you want graphics done. Link the pictures you want to be used in the layout here. Please note that we prefer [b]large, full body[/b] pictures of your character. If you can find those then we would like to use those more than other pics. Also, if you're having trouble finding pics, just send us a model name and we'll help out.[/color][/list]
                                  [size=12][color=#ADBECE][i]([/i] [color=#b39fa0][b]✱[/b][/color] [i])[/i][/color] [color=#b9b7ba][b]details[/b] ⇣⇣[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][size=10][color=#b9b7ba]Describe what you want your graphics or coding to look like. Bright, clean, sleek, etc. Also, for layouts it is nice to tell us you character's name, role, and what they're is like so we can get a better idea of what you want. Maybe even link us that character's profile.[/color][/list]
                                  [size=12][color=#ADBECE][i]([/i] [color=#b39fa0][b]✱[/b][/color] [i])[/i][/color] [color=#b9b7ba][b]lyrics & color palette[/b] ⇣⇣[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][size=10][color=#b9b7ba]Link us to a color palette and music lyrics that you want us to use. Link us a lyric video of the song too; just cause I love music way too much~ If you don't have one then just tell us artistic freedom and we'll find a song and color palette that fits. ouo b[/color][/list]
                                  [size=12][color=#ADBECE][i]([/i] [color=#b39fa0][b]✱[/b][/color] [i])[/i][/color] [color=#b9b7ba][b]deadline[/b] ⇣⇣[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][size=10][color=#b9b7ba]When is the latest that you need this by?[/color][/list]
                                  [size=12][color=#ADBECE][i]([/i] [color=#b39fa0][b]✱[/b][/color] [i])[/i][/color] [color=#b9b7ba][b]miscellaneous[/b] ⇣⇣[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][size=10][color=#b9b7ba]Anything special that you need in your layout. Mana/Health bar, location, company, side bar, etc. Also, what shape do you want your layout to be in? L-shaped, banner, L-shaped on right, etc.[/color][/list]

example order ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  Secretly a Goat

tab tab *good morning ( goat ) !
                                                                      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                      tab
                                                                                              SORRY FOR WAKING YOU UP THIS EARLY

( ) username ⇣⇣
                                                                              Tiffner, you can call me Tiff.

( ) order description ⇣⇣
                                                                              I want a posting layout please~ (gfx & coding)

( ) offer ⇣⇣
                                                                              Uh, is 25k good?

( ) pictures ⇣⇣

( ) details ⇣⇣
                                                                              Her name is Avery Swanson, main dancer of Red Diamonds. She's a bright, lively, dancer, so I want it to be bright and preppy, maybe some musical themes incorporated. Other than that you have total artistic freedom.

( ) lyrics & color palette ⇣⇣
                                                                              As for lyrics, The Wanted - Chasing the Sun. For a color palette I'm just gonna say that red, orange, and light blue have to be in it. Other than that you have artistic freedom.

( ) deadline ⇣⇣
                                                                              Don't really have a set deadline, but I would love if you could get this done in at least two weeks time.

( ) miscellaneous ⇣⇣
                                                                              I want this to be L-shaped for sure, and I would like if you coded in a section for company, location, and outfit.

Salty Shade

tab

general ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  ( ) If you order a collab from Tiff (gfx) and Tacco (codes), then it will be put at the top of their list even without bribe items.

tiffner ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  ( ) If you pay for thread graphics with a bribe item, Tiff will throw in free coding. This goes for regular layout graphics too.

secretly a goat ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  ( ) If pay for a layout with a bribe item, Goat will make you two layouts for the price of one.

little nutbrown hare ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  ( ) Nothing

mangotacco ⇣⇣
                              tab
                                  ( ) If you buy a thread layout, Tacco will throw in a free post style.

Salty Shade

tab

tab
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/rise-shine-gfx-open/t.86480193/][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97050870/Rise and Shine/Button.jpg[/img][/url]

Salty Shade

tab

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Salty Shade

Salty Shade

Salty Shade

Salty Shade

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items