Good 0.375 37.5% [ 12 ]
Need more ideas 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
good price 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
too expensive 0.125 12.5% [ 4 ]
I dont even like jelly 0.3125 31.2% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageHi my name is Kante and welcome to my shop. My shop revolves around animation for you. I can do numerous things it only consists of your imagination. Thanks for stopping by and I hope we can do business.

open // closed // busy // full

I'm only allowing 7 slots to be open. If it is full I can not help you with a perchance.
User Image
Please follow the Gaia's TOS and the Mini Shop's Rules & Regulations
Don't be rude or inconsiderate
Be patient. I have a life too you know it takes time to make the graphics
Always save your graphics to your own host I don't want to be responsible for it if it deletes.
Some host sites you can go to are photobucket.com and tinypic.com.
Remember to send a trade with the right amount of gold to me once you place the order.
I will not start the order till you made the trade.
Please include the page number in the trade title.
Do not take any graphics not made for you.
This includes all samples and graphics in posts in the thread.
Do not quote from the first page.
Rules can be changed at anytime. Rules may also be added whenever I want.
User Image

............Buttons:
............Price:500 gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

............Banners:
............Price:800 gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also do forum layouts!! I Designed this one and here is another
User Image
User Image
Use this Form when ordering your Banner

[size=10]What: (what exactly are you ordering?)thread layouts,banners,buttons, posting styles (rp && others), and profile layouts (for rps not actual gaian profiles...)

Pics: Link your picture here.

Colours: if you have no colour scheme I suggest [url=colourlovers.com]colourlovers[/url]

Layout: If you are ordering a thread layout you need to provide me with what you specifically want. Sidebars, dividers, icons, headers, main graphic, buttons, that sort of thing!

Theme: When people see your graphics what kindo f feel do you want it to have? Mysterious, cute that sort of thing.

Font: If you have a specific one if not.. .then put up to you

Other: any questions or concerns

Tip: once again these graphics are free; however if you feel the insatiable need to tip me, by all means go ahead... this can be decided after you see your graphics![/size]

Use this Form when ordering your animation

[size=10]What: (what exactly are you ordering?)big/small quest bar, animation of avi or dancing avi

Pics of avi: link a pic of your avi you want me to use if your ordering a animation of avi or larger quest bar. Also if your ordering a animation of your avi what do you want it to say? (bump,username,ext)

Colours: if you have no colour scheme I suggest [url=colourlovers.com]colourlovers[/url]

Quest: If your ordering a quest button please write it here the name of the item

Other: Any questions or concerns

Tip: once again these graphics are free; however if you feel the insatiable need to tip me, by all means go ahead... this can be decided after you see your graphics![/size]
User Image

............Quest Bar:
............Price: 300 gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

............Quest Sign
............Price:1k
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

............Bump Signs:
............Price:1k
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

............Dancing avitar:
............Price:40k
User Image
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/rebuilding/t.39662707/][img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/kante123/banners/bloodynightmare.gif[/img][/url]

if you like to be here post your button and link to your shop
User ImageUser Image

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
I love your avi.
:]
C H A O T I C rockstarrr
heart

I feel victorious that I watched the icon in your sig to the end, but it gave me a headache.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff