Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

User Image
                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          

User Image

•         
                            (  INTRODUCTION  ▅

User Image

September 18, 2020   New graphic shop if anyone is interested. c: It's PWYW as I can't be bothered to care about Gaia Currency. Please sate this boredom.

☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆

Reusing a layout I made because I’m lazy first and foremost and because it wasn’t being put to good use anyways. At any rate, it’s been a very long time since I’ve dabbled in graphics outside of a few requests and I’m feeling ravenous for an opportunity to create some. My samples are, unfortunately, all over the place, but here are some very outdated ones followed by newer content I’ve made

I do have more works in my portfolio, but they’ve become private for personal reasons. Rest assured I have moderate experience with all sorts of graphic styles, so don’t feel the need to restrain yourself in terms of what you’ve envisioned for any future commissions or that you’re limited to what I’ve provided in my samples.

P.S: Please also excuse the links and multiple accounts my graphics are gathered. I have a habit of utilizing mule accounts for safekeeping my graphics and while I’d normally be inclined to have them put together in one place, I don’t feel very comfortable showcasing them in one public area any longer.

(  CAPABILITIES  ▅

If I haven’t frightened you off, here are some things I will and won’t do.

▪ THREAD, POST, PROFILE (?) OR SIGNATURE GRAPHICS  I’m not the biggest fan of L-Shape graphics, but won’t be opposed to doing them if that’s your preference. However, my favorite thing to dabble in would inevitably be horizontal thread graphics. Nevertheless, feel free to order any graphic that suits your need and I’ll do my best to meet your expectations. I have some experience creating one image graphics that profiles are known for, but I cannot provide you any CSS coding that Gaia Profiles requires.

▪ ADDING GIFS / ANIMATIONS  I’m still messing around with Adobe After Effects, so don’t expect anything too interactive from me (for animations), but I’m more than capable of adding any sorts of readily-made gifs to your layouts at no extra cost. Not too many though as I find they clutter the graphic otherwise.

▪ IMAGE MAPPING  I do have a paid account to Angelfire, so I don’t have any problems utilizing image mapping instead of cutting up the images individually.

▪ RECOLORING  Anything from tweaking a character's features to converting a sunny image to night time, etc., I can do. Feel free to ask and I'll most likely accept.

▪ MANGA EDITING AND TYPESETTING  I've worked in a few manga scanlation groups before, so if you needed anything related to that, I can also do.

(  GUIDELINES  ▅

If that hasn’t frightened you off, here is some information that may be of use to you.

▪ BASICS  Not much to be said here as I’m sure you know the drill. Follow the Gaia Terms of Service, be courteous, be patient and so on.

▪ DON’T STEAL OR USE MY GRAPHICS FOR “INSPIRATION”  By inspiration, I mean blatantly using my content to make your own with very glaring similarities despite not being outright copies. I’m well aware that we all derive our experience from existing sources, but it’s always best to seek permission from the original designer should you choose to make something that was largely inspired by them if able to.

▪ WILL DECLINE ORDERS WITHOUT EXPLANATION  I’m afraid it’s unlikely that I’ll provide any reasons why I’ve rejected your order, so if you get a tip from me, consider it declined.

▪ SAVE THE IMAGES TO YOUR OWN HOSTING SITE While I don’t typically make a habit to delete any graphics, should they become lost due to unforeseen circumstances such as Imgur or Imgbox going down, I’m afraid I won’t be of much help.

▪ CHANGES TO FINISHED PRODUCTS  This doesn’t happen very often, but I have had customers ask me to completely revamp the graphics after completing their entire thread order and it’s not a pleasant experience. I don’t mind making a million changes during the WIP stage, but I will not be the happiest camper should you ask to do so after the commission has been completed. I may do it, but it won’t leave a very pleasant impression on me.

▪ NO CODING OR RUSHED ORDERS  I’m not as active as I use to be on Gaia, so I don’t typically make a habit of checking up on it very often. My skills in BBC coding have regressed as a result, so I can only provide very minimalistic coding if that’s your prerogative. On the topic of rushed orders, seeing as I don’t actively check on Gaia, this also means I don’t make a habit of opening Photoshop very often and would therefore only work on your graphics when I have ample time. It is crucial you give me a specific date you’d like your graphic to be done by or I’ll simply work on them at my leisure. This could mean getting them done in mere hours to waiting weeks for them. I typically would prefer having two weeks to work on them because while I won't often need this long, I have moments where I become a hermit and do nothing, but huddle in my room relaxing.

(  PRICES  ▅

I apologize if this isn’t the most financially sound prices as I’m aware they’re very steep. I have no justification other than monetary greed, I’m afraid, but as a result, outside of my rules, I’ll do my very best to fulfill your orders to your satisfaction.

▪ POST GRAPHICS  My minimum price will be 55 billion gold. This will include a footer and basic formatting of the graphic. If you desire any additional graphics such as Time Skips and the likes, let me know as they’re free of charge considering what you’re paying for.

▪ SMALLER GRAPHICS  Signatures and any smaller graphics will be 2 billion gold unless they’re overly complex.

▪ IMAGE MAPPING  I don’t envision this being a very frequent request, but they’ll be free of charge depending on what you need to be image mapped.

▪ SINGLE IMAGE THREAD GRAPHICS  The minimum will be 55 billion gold. It includes the main banner, a footer, a sider and potentially buttons should you choose to have them off the main graphic. By single, they're more or less like a thread graphic order, but instead of having various graphics with different texts on it, you'll have just the main banner serve as all of the graphics in the roleplay.

▪ THREAD GRAPHICS  The minimum will be 100 billion gold. This includes a head banner, buttons, unlimited amounts of sub-banners, sider (either blank or w/image) and footer. Things like character banners, location images, etc., will require more unless you’re looking for something very generic that won’t require my editing in the future. I do not provide coding unless it’s commissioned for an even more hefty sum.

P.S: Please do keep in mind that I do create freebies for thread graphics should the role-play idea pique me. Feel free to contact me on Discord at ukiyoa #0270, so we could make arrangements or if you need any additional brainstorming and help with it.

(  SLOTS  ▅

▪ STARTING JANUARY 21ST, 2018  I'll require a minimum of a two week deadline for any orders as I'll be opening a roleplay very soon.

▪ TYPE OF ORDER  page number  username  (  deadline  )  |  bribe
                         ▪ TYPE OF ORDER  page number  username  (  deadline  )  |  bribe

User Image

User Image

User Image

•         
                            (  ORDER FORM  ▅

▪ COPY FROM HERE:  

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/M5Q1No2.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left][imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/2Dfn1nl.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][spoiler][quote="ukiyoa"][/quote][/spoiler]
                        [color=white][size=16][*] [size=9][color=black]        [size=24]♚[/size]
                            (  [size=7]TYPE OF GRAPHIC[/size] [u] ▅[/u]

▪ [size=7][b]IMAGES[/b][/size]  [size=9][url=]X[/url][/size]
                         ▪ [size=7][b]TEXTS[/b][/size]  [size=9]Names, Titles, etc.[/size]
                         ▪ [size=7][b]LYRICS OR QUOTES[/b][/size]  [size=9]Self - Explanatory.[/size]
                          [size=11]  _____ & [/size][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [color=white][size=16][*] [size=9][color=black] ▪ [size=7][b]THEME[/b][/size]  [size=9]Self - Explanatory.[/size]
                         ▪ [size=7][b]STYLE[/b][/size]  [size=9]Rectangular, Abstract shape or etc.[/size]
                         ▪ [size=7][b]EXTRAS[/b][/size]  [size=9]Include what you need for the order, be it a Time Skip, Footers, Character Banners, Sub - Banners, etc.[/size]
                         ▪ [size=7][b]ADDITIONAL INFORMATION[/b][/size]  [size=9]For anything else like if you prefer a certain font, color palette, animation or coding.[/size]
                          [size=11]  _____ & [/size]
                         ▪ [size=7][b]PAYMENT[/b][/size]  [size=9]Self - Explanatory.[/size]
                         ▪ [size=7][b]DEADLINE[/b][/size]  [size=9]Self - Explanatory.[/size]

[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

User Image
                User Image
                                        ukiyoa

•         
                                            (  THREAD GRAPHICS  ▅

▪ IMAGES  X
                                         ▪ TEXTS  Main Banner; Dreamcrest Isle along with IC, APP, OOC, and discord buttons if possible.
                                        Sub Banners; Story, Rules, Kaiyo District, Kawa District, Mizumi District, Skeletons, Calendar & Events, Reserved, and Open.

▪ LYRICS OR QUOTES  n/a.
                                            _____ & 

•  ▪ THEME  Water maybe? Or misty.
                           ▪ STYLE  Abstract
                           ▪ EXTRAS  Can you make a time skip banner, so when I have to time skip in the rp?
                           ▪ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION  Can you make the theme like waterish? Colors blues, light purples. Everything else Artistic creativity.
                              _____ & 
                           ▪ PAYMENT  120b
                           ▪ DEADLINE  As soon as you can.

Feral Agent

GOOD LUCK ANGIE

AMNESlA's Significant Otter

Darling Divinity

OH WAO ANGIE GLHFFFF

maybe i bribe u for gfx later :^)
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Pantsu Thief

sophisticatedSCANDAL

visibility zero

•   @ The Pantsu Thief
              Hello, thank you for being the first to order. However, before I accept, I was wondering what specific timeline you were looking to have this done? Words like ASAP, SOON, etc., doesn't necessarily give me enough details, I'm afraid.

I also did some peeking around in your topics and found this isn't your first run with this roleplay. Would you mind I added something like "A Harvest Moon and Pokemon Roleplay" under the title as a sub-text? I find just having the title on its own looks too bare.

Finally, I see you had character banners (75px x 150px) in the original and was wondering if you were sticking to the same dimensions. I could make a tiny version of my own as filler if you are.

@ sophisticatedSCANDAL
              Thank you, Soph! I wish you luck on your own too. emotion_yatta

@ visibility zero
              Ah, you're too kind! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I look forward to it whenever you do, haha.

BLUE PT. 1  —  LIOHN

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
      ukiyoa

Well I know it's close to Christmas, so anytime after that. So a week?
      If that is unreasonable, then two weeks works!
      And sure. That would be fine adding that. It was closed due to drama.
      and for the character banners! That's completely fine. Anything to make it more
      attractive. <3

The Pantsu Thief

•   @ The Pantsu Thief
              A week is more than enough time. Thank you for clarifying!

I absolutely feel you with Gaia Drama and hope your next run of this roleplay won't encounter the same problems. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              In any case, the next time you'll hear from me, I'll probably have some WIPs for you to see.

BLUE PT. 1  —  LIOHN

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
        ukiyoa

Okay! Thank you so much and I can't wait to see your beautiful work!
        I'll send the trade momentarily!

trashy alto's Fangirl

User Image
                User Image
                                        ukiyoa

•         
                                            (  POST GRAPHIC  ▅

▪ IMAGES  X
                                         ▪ TEXTS  ambrose leandros
                                         ▪ LYRICS OR QUOTES  none
                                            _____ & 

•  ▪ THEME  dark, he's my fc for hades if that helps~
                           ▪ STYLE  horizontal abstract
                           ▪ EXTRAS  time skip button
                           ▪ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION  creative freedom
                              _____ & 
                           ▪ PAYMENT  50b
                           ▪ DEADLINE  12/18

hot bara dad's Prince

hewwo awpha owo

ojamuscle's Prince

Fairy

User Image
                User Image
                                        ukiyoa

•         
                                            (  POST GRAPHIC  ▅

▪ IMAGES  X
                                         ▪ TEXTS  iseul moon
                                         ▪ LYRICS OR QUOTES  anything from this
                                            _____ & 

•  ▪ THEME  anything not black and red tbh LMAO
                           ▪ STYLE  whatever is easiest on u.
                           ▪ EXTRAS  timeskip and footer if u want
                           ▪ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION  make it spicy
                              _____ & 
                           ▪ PAYMENT  80b
                           ▪ DEADLINE  tomorrow, jk whenever u have time

The Pantsu Thief

makkachin

The Pantsu Thief

•   @ The Pantsu Thief
              I did manage to make something before I pass out, but please do let me now if this meets your expectation! I've taken artistic liberties and tweaked some of the details in your order if that's no problem. This is the full version of the graphic w/o it being abstract.

@ Em
              Who are you calling alpha?

@ Jackie
              What's the reason behind your aversion to my color preferences, Jackie?! Consider this accepted though! I'll try to work on it this weekend.

BLUE PT. 1  —  LIOHN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces