Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

statusᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴏᴘᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅʜɪᴀᴛᴜs
                                                ʜɪʀɪɴɢɴᴏᴛ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ

ownerᴅ1ᴀʀʏ.ᴏғ.ᴛʜᴇ.ᴠᴀᴍᴘᴢ

designᴅ1ᴀʀʏ.ᴏғ.ᴛʜᴇ.ᴠᴀᴍᴘᴢ

artists ᴅ1ᴀʀʏ.ᴏғ.ᴛʜᴇ.ᴠᴀᴍᴘᴢ ᴀɴᴀɪs xᴏ ɢᴇᴇᴋʟᴇᴛ ʀᴏsᴇ

morespacegoesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↑Hiatus↑xxxxxxxxx↑AOTW↑

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

██████x██████x██████x

Hiya, and welcome to Pharaoh & Co. (now with the co!!) This is our very first layouts shop (Misa's first shop period, Geeklet's first joint), so be nice! Here you can get all of your layout wants and needs. Believe you me, I would honestly do all of this for free. And because I would do all of this for free, my guilty conscious restricts me from charging you god gold. It is because I'm good (I guess) at layouts, and because I'm too nice to charge so much, that I even started Pharaoh & Co. A way for you to get the layout that you want, and for me to get a little bit of gold in the way of my quest. I know it's hard out there with the in-flynn-ation in the marketplace, which is why you will find that our prices are the cheapest in all the lands. We do threads, posts layouts, graphics, signatures, bumps, and roleplay skeletons. (Pst, it's a graphics-layout-skeleton shop). We'd do just about anything, and if you can show us a picture of what it is you want, we should be able to do that too. So please, have a look around. Be sure to obey the rules. And have at it if you want.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

User Image
                                                                  Naturally, you will obey Gaia TOS.
                                                                  Be nice, at all times.
                                                                  Naturally, you will not steal anything. Or you will face my inter-fury.
                                                                  Do not post the order form here. This is more of an "advertisement" thread. Application forms of every kind go here.
                                                                  Yes, you may bump this thread. Or you may stick around and chat. Just keep quote trees down to three at a time.
                                                                  No resale. This means, don't buy something from us, and tweek it just right, just to sale it. Also, don't take the layout-graphic-signature-ect that I gave you and sale it to someone else. That's...mean. And it means you're breaking rule two!
                                                                  Pay close attention to the prices.
                                                                  Do not beg for anything eva.
                                                                  We reserve the right to add or remove rules. I will announce these in the "announcements" section.
                                                                  We reserve the right to allow others to use graphics and/or layouts we make. But that's unlikely.
                                                                  I seriously need "bumping volunteers," those who can bump help as much as possible since I cannot (do my quest thread too? emotion_kirakira ).
                                                                  Workers/volunteers can fill out a code and PM it to me entitled either "I want to Work" or "I want to Help". Workers fill out the first one that says "I want to Work" while volunteers fill out the second one that says "I want to Help."

[list][list][list][list][quote="D1ary_of_the_Vampz"]ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ[/quote]
                                                                  [list][list][list][list] [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Username::[/color][/b] Insert your username here.
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Name::[/color][/b]Insert what you go by here.
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Desired Role::[/color][/b] Do you want to be a graphic artist, a thread layout maker, both? Do you wanna be my bumper (that's more of a volunteer job anyways :sweat:)?
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]No gos[/color][/b] Insert here what you are absolutely horrid at, and that you can't do.
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Samples::[/color][/b] This is for every type of artist but bumpers; please paste a link of your samples.
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Why::[/color][/b] Please tell me why you care to join my shop (future Pharaoh & Co. *crosses fingers*). I won't be paying you, the customers will, and MY prices will be cheap. For what purpose do you wish to join with me?
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Prices::[/color][/b]I'll allow you to set your prices, IF you choose, but keep in mind that if it's far too much, I shan't hire you. I'm about doing this for damn there free, but still making a profit...ish. Your prices will be set, should you get hired, beneath your "about me" under the artists section.
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Work Days::[/color][/b] When do you work? Days? Nights? I work whenever I can, more commonly in the morning, early afternoon.
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]About::[/color][/b]Please submit an "about me" here. It should be no smaller than a paragraph, and no bigger than two and a half paragraphs.
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Image::[/color][/b] Go to dress your avatar, select the outfit you deem best, the right hand click your avatar and save to your computer. Upload that image and link me. I will then edit it so that it has your username (or you can do it yourself if you're good with graphics) [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][quote="D1ary_of_the_Vampz"]ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ [/quote]
                                                                  [list][list][list][list] [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Username::[/color][/b] Insert your username here.
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Name::[/color][/b]Insert what you go by here.
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Desired Role::[/color][/b]You are someone who is doing everything free of charge (volunteer xD) Do you want to be a graphic artist, a thread layout maker, both? Do you wanna be my bumper (that's more of a volunteer job anyways :sweat:)? Keep in mind that as a volunteer you shan't be getting paid for this. List what you're good at here.
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Samples::[/color][/b] This is for every type of artist but bumpers; please paste a link of your samples. BUT if you are trying to be a bumper, would you like to show me your bump? Or make one specifically for you?
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Why::[/color][/b] Please tell me why you care to join my shop (future Pharaoh & Co. *crosses fingers*). I won't be paying you, no one will be paying you (except maybe tippers or donators). For what purpose do you wish to join with me?
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Work days::[/color][/b] How often can you volunteer? When I think Volunteer I'm thinking a bumper, but if you would like to be a volunteering artist, then that's fine too.
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]About::[/color][/b]Please submit an "about me" here. It should be no smaller than a paragraph, and no bigger than two and a half paragraphs.
                                                                  [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Image::[/color][/b] Go to dress your avatar, select the outfit you deem best, the right hand click your avatar and save to your computer. Upload that image and link me. I will then edit it so that it has your username (or you can do it yourself if you're good with graphics)[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

Do not post your form here.
Fill out your form correctly, I'll give you one chance to fix it if there's a mistake, after that, you've pissed me off and I can't do it anymore.
Be as specific as possible, but be sure to allow artistic freedom.
Prices are set, but they are set low. If you feel the need to pay more, hey I won't complain.
Bribes are acceptable, but only from my quest thread found here and in my signature.
Wait a minimum of five days before coming at my neck for your items.
Be at least 30% specific of what you want. If you're not, you're giving me artistic freedom, and I cannot guarentee that you will love the finished product.
Do not rush me, because I don't do rush orders. The only way that I will ever deliver your item in like an hour, is if you give me Wisteria or Aamira the Wanderer. And I'll keep accepting Wisteria and Aamira the Wanderer until the end of time. And since it's totally unlikely that that will happen, I only have one rush order slot available.
Once I am done with my work, you may send the trade.
You must pay for your purchase before you use it.
When it comes to bribe and rush orders, please state that somewhere on your order in bold-size 18 font. Like this so I'm aware that I'm being rushed.
Once I have more artists, please change the "quote" in the order form, to match that of the artist you want. For instance, say there's me and Pharaohs Assistant, and you like Pharaohs Assistant's layouts better than mine, and you want hers. Instead of having the code say "D1ary.of.the.Vampz" just where the quote is, have it say "Pharaohs Assistant" so you quote her and not me. That way we don't confuse orders.

User Image

There will be a total of two (2) redos
if you aren't satisfied with the final product.
1K for more redo with a total of five (5).
Links will be given though PM to a coding thread
where you may "pick up" your purchase.
Although you can also access this
through the links in section.
Coding, of course, if free.
Be sure to copy these codes.
Save graphics to your server because
if I "move" any images from one folder
to another, it will disappear on you.
Guild items are doubled as guilds are
difficult to work with.
Please help bump this thread.
Please refer us if you like us.
Please post in our "review" thread.
There is no limit as to how many purchases you can make.
Tips are welcome, not mandatory.
For the jerks who want to play with my emotions, and submit an order, and never respond to me like ever when I send PMs and quotes, or keep flip flopping when they've given me 60% or more of artistic freedom, I swear I will charge you 10K or blacklist you, or find some way to make Gaia make you pay (which you can be sure they can't wait to do). I work hard on my layouts, and I get excited easily. Do not play with my emotions.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

As stated in the rules, be sure to pay close attention to the prices. They are fairly cheap as I always say I would do this stuff free anyways. But do not PM or trade with me for things less then the set price. The samples for each item are located Pharaoh Misa's examples of each type can be found here. On that thread you will find all that you need. Keep in mind that the different artists have different prices (all of them are the cheapest in the land). All "deals" that are striked are deals that are no longer in play; names beside deals show which artist they work for. Due to recent events, all of Pharaoh Misa's graphics will come with her name, somewhere small, of course.

User Image

↘ Graphic Prices

Banners Size=200x40 (& smaller) =1,500 gold.

Banners Other sizes =1,000 gold.

Wheels Any size =2,000 gold per wheel.

Gif Wheels Any size =2,500 gold per wheel.

L-Shaped 10,000

Wanna be L-Shaped 8,000

Normal Edit (with/without name) Any size =3,000 gold.

Other text included (other than name) Any size Additonal 700 gold.

Picture Text Any size =900 gold.

↘ Layout Prices

Coded Text =1,200 gold.

Thread Posts (For THREADS ONLY) 3,500 gold per post

Personalized Bumps Any size =500 gold.

Personalized Posting Layouts Any size =1,000 gold.

Full Layout With/Without Coded Text Any size 13,000 gold.

↘ Skeleton Prices

Full Skeleton 3,000 gold.

Blurb Skeleton 2,500 gold.

Reserve Skeleton 1,000 gold.

User Image

↘ Graphic Prices

Graphics =15,000 gold.

↘ Layout Prices

L-shaped= 15,000-20,000 gold.

Role-play layouts + graphics =15,000 gold.

Role-play layouts + l-shaped graphics =20,000 gold.

Plain role-play layouts =2,000-10,000 gold.

↘ Skeleton Prices

Full Skeleton 5,000 gold.

Multiple Profiles 10,000 gold.

Reserve Skeleton 2,500 gold.

User Image

↘ Graphic Prices

Banners/Signs Size= min 300x300=10,000 gold.

Icons/Buttons Size= min. 50x50 - max. 300x300 =5,000 gold.

Quest Bars =20,000 gold.

Quest Banners =10,000 gold.

↘ Profile Prices

Profile Version One =100,000+gold. Not currently doing

Profile Version Two=30,000- 100,000 gold. Not currently doing

User Image

With a thread purchase of six or more, recieve a banner or bump (any size) half price! (Pharaoh Misa)

Opening post for threads are free! First post does not count for the above deal. (Pharaoh Misa)

On my birthday, November 5th, ALL all items are half price! (Pharaoh Misa)

For six days following my 20th birthday (November 5th) there will be a 200 gold reduction from every item. (Pharaoh Misa)

Any roleplay threads can come with a skelly, 100 gold off. (Pharaoh Misa)

Quest bars come with 10 or 20 images for the completion. 10%, 20% etc. or 5%, 10%, 15% etc. (Geeklet)

Guild Package: Includes ;; Guild banner, Guild home page style, post style for announcements etc and advertisement banners max of three. Prices range between 15-20k. (Geeklet)

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Below are the forms; click the spoiler to view the code. Please copy the code from the section you want and post it here. Do Not Post it in this thread. Posting in this thread, unless it's a bump, is grounds for the answer: Hell No. Keep in mind that while "thread layouts" are similar to "regular layouts" they have two different forms. If you want a thread layout (for a shop, roleplay, or quest) you will click the spoiler under "threads." For roleplay layout posts similar to this click the spoiler underneath "layouts." Keep in mind that now that Pharaoh & Co. has more than one artist, you should replace the quote with the artist' name. ALSO, make sure that the artist you're choosing does the style you're requesting.

User Image

[list][list][list][list][quote="Desired Artist's Username"]ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄs[/quote]
                          [list][list][list][list] [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Type::[/color][/b] Banner? Wheels? Normal Edit? L-Shaped? Write out what you need here.
                          [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Colors::[/color][/b] Hexcode preferred, but not mandatory.
                          [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Font::[/color][/b]What type of font do you want on this graphic? Do you want it gothic or elegant? Something like that. I use "online-image-editor.com" specifically, but I can use other sites or names.
                          [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Model/Desired Image::[/color][/b] If you have a specific picture (anime, real life, or art) put them in link form here. If you only have model that you would like to use, put their name here.
                          [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Name::[/color][/b] ONLY if the name is to be included on the image, put desired name here.
                          [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Quotes/Lyrics::[/color][/b] ONLY if lyrics or quotes are to be included on the image, the put desire quotes/lyrics here.
                          [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Gif::[/color][/b] Do you want gif to be included? Full image? Sparkles? Specify here. If not, then just say n/a.
                          [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Size::[/color][/b] Select size, either general or specific height and width.
                          [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Extra::[/color][/b]Is there something I forgot? Insert that here.[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

[list][list][list][list][quote="Desired Artist's Username"]ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛs [/quote]
                            [list][list][list][list] [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Type::[/color][/b] Banner? Wheels? Normal Edit? L-Shaped? Write out what you need here.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Colors::[/color][/b] Hexcode preferred, but not mandatory. This includes the graphics, the speech, thought, and action of the char, and quotes/lyrics. Please put all the colors you want used, or I'll get creative.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Model/Desired Image::[/color][/b] If you have a specific picture (anime, real life, or art) put them in link form here. If you only have model that you would like to use, put their name here.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Name::[/color][/b] ONLY if the name is to be included on the image, put desired name here.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Quotes/Lyrics::[/color][/b] ONLY if lyrics or quotes are to be included on the image, the put desire quotes/lyrics here.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Gif::[/color][/b] Do you want gif to be included? Full image? Sparkles? Specify here.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Size::[/color][/b] Select size, either general or specific height and width.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Coded Text::[/color][/b] Insert whether or not coded text is included. This is usually if you have a quote or lyric that would be too big/long to go on an image.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Font::[/color][/b]What type of font do you want on this graphic? Do you want it gothic or elegant? Something like that. I use "online-image-editor.com" specifically, but I can use other sites or names.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Char Whereabouts::[/color][/b] Insert whether or not if "feelings, thoughts, outfits, ooc, ect" slots are included.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Extra::[/color][/b]Is there something I forgot? Insert that here. [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

[list][list][list][list][quote="Desired Artist's Username"]ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴ[/quote]
                            [list][list][list][list][b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Type::[/color][/b] What type of roleplay skeleton is this? Blurb? Full? Reserve?
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Sections::[/color][/b] What sections do you want in this skeleton? Name, age, abilities, background, ect.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Images::[/color][/b] On a skeleton these would be called "place holders." What size place holders do you want? Do you want them designed to look a certain way (ex. char image with border or drop shadow?) How many images do you want on your skeleton? What is the size?
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Colors::[/color][/b]Are colors allowed on this skeleton? How many? Are there specific colors or will if be "yourchoice" "color1, color2, color3?"
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Coded Text::[/color][/b] Is there a fixed text that you want on the skeleton that you do not what the roleplayers to touch?
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Extra::[/color][/b] Is there something I forgot? Insert that here. [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

[list][list][list][list][quote="Desired Artist's Username"]ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅs [/quote]
                            [list][list][list][list] [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Type::[/color][/b] Store? Quest? Layout? RP?
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Colors::[/color][/b] Hexcode preferred, but not mandatory.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Graphics to be used::[/color][/b] What graphics do you want in here? Gifs? Banners? Wheels? Please specify.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Images/Models::[/color][/b] Do you want certain images in these threads? Like who? Is a person (please insert their name or link the specific images you want remodeled)? Or is it an object
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Contents::[/color][/b] In order for me to do your thread, I need your list of posts. What will be in it? About? Details? Items list?
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Information::[/color][/b] I need the information of your own work. For instance, if this is a quest thread, with items, I'll need the name of the items and such in order to put all of that stuff there. Or you could just link me your old thread and I'll fill in that way.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Skeleton::[/color][/b]If this is for an rp, and you would like a profile, blurb, or reserve skelly to go with it, say so here.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]How many::[/color][/b]How many posts will this be? This is includes the "opening or title" post (which is free remember)
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Title::[/color][/b] Do you have a title, or would you like me to come up with that? Also, do you want the title to be on each graphic?
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Coded text::[/color][/b]Insert whether or not coded text is included. This is usually if you have a quote or lyric that would be too big/long to go on an image.
                            [b][color=#9172EC ]☥[/color][/b] [b][color=yourchoice]Extra::[/color][/b]Is there something I forgot? Insert that here. [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Below are the costumers, including the slots available. Beneath is the "reviews" banner. Click on it to go to the review thread where you can see previous customers, and what they had to say about this shop!

------Pharaoh Misa's Slots

Subsequent Time --------------xxLittle Sholac --------------xxDarkmiko1 --------------

Open --------------xxOpen --------------xxOpen --------------

------Bribe Slots
                            Open --------------xxxOpen --------------

------Rush Order Slot
                                        Open --------------

------Anais' Slots

Closed --------------xxClosed --------------xxClosed --------------

Closed --------------xx Closed --------------xx Closed --------------

------Bribe Slots
                            Closed --------------xxx Closed --------------

------Rush Order Slot
                                        Closed --------------

------Geeklet's Slots

------Bribe Slots
                            Open --------------xxxOpen --------------

------Rush Order Slot
                                        Open --------------

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

|| 10/29/13 Under Construction in Testing Forum
                          || 10/30/13 New Idea: Gaia Tekteks...debating prices in my mind.
                          || 10/31/13 Finished Samples thread.
                          || 11/01/13 Thread was moved to "Personalized Graphics" forum.
                          || 11/01/13 GRAND OPENING! Yay! *cuts ribbon, accidently fingers*
                          || 11/02/13 Wheels now come in different colors; specify in form. Also, working on threads, banners, and bumps for three old customers. Edited the shop layout a bit.
                          || 11/05/13 Celebrated 20th birthday.
                          || 11/06/13 Edited the "order form" thread; recieved FIRST form from customer! Excited!
                          || 11/11/13 Started working for the first time. Keep in mind that to keep up with my new job, orders may or may not be late. I'll keep you updated as much as I can.
                          || 11/18/13 Now offering "wanna be L-shaped" layouts found here.
                          || 12/04/13 New rule added.
                          || 12/06/13 New rules have been added, both the advertisement thread and ordering thread have been updated, now hiring artists and volunteers, and a "troubleshooting" post has been added in the ordering thread (found here.)
                          || 01/07/14 Offering L-shaped graphics; prices have been changed to one set price for each thing offered (still lowest eva) and size is now irrelevant.
                          || 01/10/14 We now have a new artist! Introducing Anais! Please click here to view her artist information! And be sure to send her a form! Rules/Skeletons have been updated
                          || 01/12/14 I changed my folder's name from "Gaian Layouts" to "Gaian Graphics." However I had no idea the graphics would start disappearing. Fixing the problem best as I can from the stupid Gaia app. Will continue later on a computer. If your stuff is missing and I haven't sent you a PM, then PM me and I'll fix it. I sincerely apologize for my stupidity. Edit: in the IMG code where it says "Gaian Layouts" replace the Layouts with Graphics (capitalize) will send out PMs just the same.
                          || 01/15/14 Serious changes have been made to the shop. Now offering a third artist. Order forms have been edited.
                          || 01/23/14 Anais receives her first customer with the shop!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

| ¦ ▸ Reviews ◂ ¦ |

| ¦ ▸ Ordering◂ ¦ |

| ¦ ▸ Pick-ups ◂ ¦ |

| ¦ ▸ The Pharaoh's Chamber (posting layouts only) ◂ ¦ |

| ¦ ▸ The Pharaoh's Chamber (Thread Testing) ◂ ¦ |

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Banner One
                                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/pharaoh-s-layout-shop-we-re-open/t.88738589/][img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/darkangelanisha/Banners/Banner2_zps847128d3.gif[/img][/url]

Banner Two
                                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/pharaoh-s-layout-shop-we-re-open/t.88738589/][img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/darkangelanisha/Banners/Banner1_zpsc9f8b27b.gif[/img][/url]

Banner Three
                                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/pharaoh-s-layout-shop-we-re-open/t.88738589/][img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/darkangelanisha/Gaian Graphics/Pharoah_zps94fe4943.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

To affiliate, PM me your banner, link, ect.

User Image
                  ↳Thread Owner: KeiiiN

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  ↳Thread Owner: ADRENALiNE R U S H__x

User Image

↳Thread Owner: ICESYS

↳Thread Owner: Evanescent Shadow

User Image

↳Thread Owner: Unheard

↳Thread Owner: Blaizekit

User Image

↳Thread Owner: -_-Kris-the-random-_-

↳Thread Owner: Elinoire

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Below are the artists working for Pharaoh & Co. Please click on the artist's image to go directly to Pharaoh & Co. Artists thread, where you will view their about.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Below are the volunteers working for Pharaoh & Co. Please click on the volunteer's image to go directly to Pharaoh & Co. Artists thread, where you will view their about. Please tip our volunteers as they work just as hard as we do.

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

This is our new "Lists" section. You know what this means. Our Whitelist for those who have been good to us, and our Blacklist for those who have been bad. You get put on the whitelist if you're a returning customer or a person who has bumped for us, or stayed around to chat. These people get deals or freebies, and pretty things. You get put on our blacklist for breaking our rules more than we could bare. These people get the evil eye.

User Image

Returning customers and wonderful people go here.

Little Sholac wispe Ellie the Magnificent Username Username Username

User Image

Only bad people go on the black list. Rude people and rule breakers go here.

black-bloody-wolfdemon Username Username Username Username Username

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

There's a 39% chance that I forgot something...so let's leave this open, mkay?

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff