Welcome to Gaia! ::

ONCE I GET THESE ORDERS DONE, I'LL BE ON SEMI-HIATUS AGAIN. WILL ONLY BE ONLINE DURING THE WEEKENDS.

NOOOOO! GET BACK HERE, WOMAN! D8< 0.64285714285714 64.3% [ 9 ]
[/cries] 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
fine, be that way. = 3=; 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
idunnowhyi'mhere 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Clean Friend

- - chocolate shock

keke ... alright ~ !
          i'll be anticipating your order ~ ;D

lub like this

REALLY?! 8D
          i'm glad ~ !

haha, alright.
          just wanted to make sure ~
          though i kind of feel like an idiot for asking, lolol. ^^
          thanks! ;3
whee~
so i got the form filled out. xD

Clean Friend

@nhi ;; REALLY?! 8D
          slots should be reopened sometime tomorrow ~

lub like this

ackk - so sorry i'm taking so long! OTL
          so, um ... i was just wondering how many characters you want there to be. :3
whee, okay~! 8D

Clean Friend

lub like this

here's your order!
          it goes on to the first post on the second page.
          i hope you like it ~ !
          sorry i took so long. OTL
          if there's anything you want changed, please don't hesitate to tell me ~
          i didn't know how many characters were wanted - more can always be
          added.
          also, the image for the blurb is supposed to be 150x150 and the image
          for the profile is supposed to be 150x300.
BAM~!!
can i order another one, moo?
except not a thread layout? xD

User Image

Text. USERNAME - - chocolate shock

Text. I WANT A intermediate thread layout?

Text. THEME color palette ; umm, it's more of a playful, sweet theme, but it's a layout for a profile? a multi-post roleplay profile for a character of mine. (:

Text. TEXT hmm, i want lyrics in the coding, so maybe the lyrics to "Only Learned the Bad Things" by B1A4? (: and on the graphic, i'd like the words "Nam Sunhwa" as the biggest text, and the subtext should be "pro rapper at your service!". ^^

Text. IMAGES image

Text. EXTRAS okay, so the thread is a multi-post profile for a roleplay character of mine.. i don't really know how to describe it, but if you don't understand, then i'll link you to an example. xD i'd like seven posts in total, and these are the information each post. first post: it's the post that describes the character, like their name, nicknames, age, birthday, height, weight, sexuality, and role, plus some other things. i'm planning on doing all this information in paragraph form, not bullets, so that should be relatively easy. second post: specialities and personality, bullet form (with small descriptions). third post: family and biography. for the family part, i'm planning on having a picture of the family member there (in her family, it's just her grandmother and her puppy, so two pictures plus a small description) and the description, so maybe save some room for that? biography will be in paragraph form. ^^ fourth post: likes, dislikes, weaknesses/fears, bullet form plus small description for the weaknesses/fears. fifth post: female relationships. there will be a 100x100 icon of the females, name, role, and relationship blurb. sixth post: male relationships. same as the female relationships. seventh post: other. this post is for other things, like style (will have icons linking to the full image). also, for the image, i'd like it if you could edit the image into a pretty graphic as well!

Text. NEEDED BY in a week or so would be nice!

Text. TOTAL COST i have no idea... help me, moo? xD

Clean Friend

- - chocolate shock

accepted ~ !
          of course you can order again! ;D
          and the minimum payment is fine, lol ~
whee, okays~
hmm, does 30k sound good? xDD
/sort of broke
plus tip, of course. ;D

edit i'll probably order again later,
because the roleplay still needs to be
edited a bit. ^^

Clean Friend

- - chocolate shock

that's fine ~ !
          thankies ~
          and okay ~
wow it looks awesome! thank you so much ~
i'm sending a tip. thanks for doing such a great job! <3 for the shop from me. :]

Clean Friend

lub like this

i'm glad you like it ~ !
          aww ... thanks so much <3

Lonely Prophet

11,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Hilarious Gaian

User Image

Text. USERNAME iMiranda Panda

Text. I WANT A I'd like a quest thread layout please. I guess an intermediate kind? Not super intense, but nothing to basic.

Text. THEME For theme, I'd like to make it look very, Hippie! Like 60's flower power, summer of love!
                    For color I've chosen these but feel free to add anymore if you think necessary!
                    ██ - #FF7786
                    ██ - #A7D744
                    ██ - #5A2E00
                    ██ - #F5F0A0

Text. TEXT Well the title of the thread is going to be called, "Nothing is Real" so I guess that would be the text.

Text. IMAGES This image will do!

Text. EXTRAS Since this is a thread layout I would like some sub titles or banners (I think that's what there called). The list of ones I would like are; announcements, affiliates, rules, contests, reserved, open, about me, and donors. Of course, also, the first post. To be specific I would just like the title of the thread (Nothing is Real) just to be on the first page banner.

Text. NEEDED BY I don't have a date. Take your time! I'm in no rush, its summer!

Text. TOTAL COST Is 15k alright? I'm new to buying things like this!

Lonely Prophet

11,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items