Please place all future orders there,
thank you~

Lonely Puppy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>User Image
                                          xxxx
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

>>GENERAL ⊰ RULES
                                              _________

terms of service

Follow Gaia's ToS. I shouldn't have to say this, but just to be sure. If you fail to follow their terms of service, you will be reported.

stealing

Absolutely, never steal. This means do not browse the artists samples and take a finished layout without paying, or taking a layout an artist has made you, switching it up a bit, and selling it as your own. This is a big no!

r.e.s.p.e.c.t

Be respectful to both the artists, and other customers. Please no flaming, trolling, or cussing anyone out. If you have a problem with someone, talk to me, and I will take care of it. There should be no need for fights here in my thread.

>>ORDERING ⊰ RULES
                                              _________

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

filling the form

Please fill out all forms correctly. Do not alter any forms. They are the way they are for a reason. Meddling with them only aggravates the artists. Thank you. Also, please only post the forms here in the thread. Do not send the form to an artist in a pm.

quotations

Quote the artist you wish to order from so Gaia will notify them of your order. Be sure to quote them before you post. If you go back and edit your post so you're quoting the artist, it will not work. Also, the proper form for quoting someone is as follows...

[quote="artisits name"][/quote]

time management

Rush orders are not always appreciated. Artists cannot be on 24/7 to serve your needs. It's always nice to message the artist first to see if they're able to do an order for you in a short amount of time, or to see if they're accepting at the moment. Artists who are not accepting, or are accepting few orders (Semi-Hiatus), will be listed under the artist tab beside their name.

payment & tips

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageBe sure to pay for your completed layout before using it. You can pay for it as you order, or after it's completed depending on the artist. Just be sure to pay no matter what, because artists put a lot of time into it. Artists are allowed to charge whatever they would like for their layouts. If the price of the layout seems too extreme, message me, and we'll see if we can work something out between you and the artist. Tips are always optional, but they are very much appreciated by all artists.

>>EMPLOYEE ⊰ RULES
                                                      _________

unexcused absence

If you are going to be away for a period of time without internet or free time, please be sure to tell me so I can change your status to 'not accepting'. It is rude to leave for days on end, without telling anyone. People will still be requesting orders from you, and you won't be able to make them. The same goes for if you're only accepting a few orders. I can put you on 'semi-hiatus'. If an artist has not been around for a while, or isn't posting in the shop, I will send them a message asking if they still wish to work here. If the artist does not reply, I will remove them from the shop, and open up their slot for someone else. No exceptions.

conversation

I would really like this thread to be constantly active. Talking to each other in this
                                                                      thread about anything is completely fine. If there are no current conversations going
                                                                      on, however, it would be nice for the artists to BUMP the page. Thank you.

Lonely Puppy

xx xx
User Image

XXXXXXprincess ammieXXPost & ThreadXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSemi-Hiatus
                                              ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████
                                              User Image
                                              XXXXXXI make layouts for both forums and guilds, as well as complete thread layouts. I'm on Gaia for about four hours every day, but I am currently on vacation from school, so I will be on considerably more. I
                                              charge anywhere between 3-8k based on the content of the layout. As for thread layouts, I charge 20k for graphics and coding, but 10k for just graphics.

Samples xxxxHere you go ~♥~

XXXXXYeppeunSarangXXXXXXPosts& ThreadsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                              ███████████████████████████████ █████████████
                                              User Image
                                              XXXXXXYou can call me Yeppeun or Sarang and I try my best to be a nice person. I love roleplaying and that's how I started making layouts. I love to read and write and become absorbed in making graphics. I specialize in making post layouts for threads. I don't do guild layouts. I rarely do coding. I am available about 3-5 hours every day until school starts again. It depends on the type of layout but I charge anywhere between 4k-15k.

XXAngelgirlz125XXXXXXPost & Thread
                                              User Image
                                              XXXXXXHey thur, Hiya, um I'm Angelgirlz125 but you can call me Angel or chuckles. I was not born in the USA, but that is where I currently reside. I love 90's cartoons, Graceland, Ncis, and Criminal Minds, so if I'm not paying attention I'm probably watching those, or Twisted and Baby Daddy, I love those shows! Dacey and Daley all the way. I play soccer and run track, but I'm super lazy. I specialize in graphics, both post and thread. I also do a bit of coding. I am available about 3-5 hours most days until school and soccer start. Prices range from 10k - 20k for post layouts and 30k - 50k+ for thread layouts.

Lonely Puppy

xx xx
User Image

XXXXXXuniquely_identicalXXXXXPosts
                                              User Image
                                              XXXXXXI am a cat-lover, love to write and RP, Supernatural is my current
                                              TV obsession, though I love Doctor Who, Sherlock, all sorts of things like
                                              that XD I dislike broccoli immensely. A LOT! I specialize in all things graphic-like, and my coding is pretty decent, but most of my layout graphics include quotes. I am on Gaia everyday. I'm in college monday-thursday, but I still check in, and can always do layouts. I charge between 5-19k, but it
                                              fluctuates depending on the order.

XXRyeosomniaDearXXPost & Thread
                                              User Image
                                              XXXXXXHello hello hello. I'm Ryeosomniadear aka Rye. I'm a huge kpop fan, but I also love Fall Out Boy, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil and Panic! At the Disco. Kdramas and Supernatural tend to be my life. I am an avid roleplayer, and I love writing stories. I will be going to school for graphic design in the spring. I do Graphics, Coding, and Thread layouts. I spend much of my time on gaia, unless something comes up. Prices range from 5-25k depending on complexities.

XXXXXXDJ Hope 1990XXXXXCoding
                                              User Image
                                              XXXXXXHello! My name is DJ Hope. I'm an active gaia user, I'm on EVERY day if I can help it. Haha. I am also a DJ For an online radio called Black Star Radio.net. I am writing my own novel, and I work at Sam's Club (warehouse version of Wal-Mart). I am hoping to learn graphics better soon but at the moment I'm depressingly bad at it - but if you provide me graphics I can make a super awesome posting format - and I am good at Thread layouts too. I do coding - Posting Formats and Thread Layouts . I check gaia at least once an hour when I'm not at work. Haha. Posting Format Codes - 5k and Thread Layout Codes - 10k.

Lonely Puppy

xx xx
User Image

Melody is hiring~
                                              Fill out an application form, post in the thread,
                                              and you can work here too.

Currently looking for coders!

Lonely Puppy

xx xx
User Image

XXXXP O S T X L A Y O U T XxxxXForm

[quote="ARTIST'S NAME HERE"][/quote]

[size=14][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][color=#335511] hello, hello! is anyone home? [/color][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][/size]
                                              [list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#669933]
                                              My name is [color=#aacc44][b]YOUR USER NAME[/b][/color] and I would like to make a purchase!
                                              The artist I want a layout from is [color=#aacc44][b][u]ARTIST'S NAME[/u][/b][/color].

[u][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]Everything you need to know about my character[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16][color=#99ee00]♬[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
                                              [list][list][list]
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Name:[/b][/color] Your characters [i]full name[/i]
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] Your characters [i]nickname[/i]
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Describe how your character acts.
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b][/color] List things your character likes and dislikes. Make it clear whether it's a like or a dislike please.
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Models/Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Anything you missed:[/b][/color] Any extra things you'd like in the layout, or you'd like us to know about your character.
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Color me:[/b][/color]Color name(s) or gradient text number(s).
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to theme songs, or outfits.
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#335511][b]When you need the outline done by:[/b][/color][/size] please be reasonable.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

XXXT H R E A D X L A Y O U T xXForm

[quote="ARTIST'S NAME HERE"][/quote]

[size=14][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][color=#335511] hello, hello! is anyone home? [/color][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][/size]
                                              My name is [color=#aacc44][b]YOUR USER NAME[/b][/color] and I would like to make a purchase!
                                              The artist I want a layout from is [color=#aacc44][b][u]ARTIST'S NAME[/u][/b][/color].

[u][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]Everything you need to know about my thread[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16][color=#99ee00]♬[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
                                              [list][list][list]
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Title:[/b][/color] The title of your thread
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Type:[/b][/color] What type of thread is it, quest, bump, art, shop, role play, etc.?
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Banners:[/b][/color] Put the different banner titles here
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Extras:[/b][/color] If you would like a side bar, divider, buttons, etc. please say so here
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Coding:[/b][/color] Yes or no? Basically, do you want it coded, or would you just like graphics from the artist?
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Color me:[/b][/color]Color name(s) or gradient text number(s).
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to songs, or other threads linked to the thread being made.
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Size(s):[/b][/color] If you would like the main banner or buttons and things specific sizes, please say so here
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Anything you missed:[/b][/color] Any extra things you'd like in the layout, or you'd like us to know about your desired thread.
                                              [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#335511][b]When you need the outline done by:[/b][/color][/size] please be reasonable.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

XXXXXA P P L I C A T I O NXXxxXForm

[quote="princess ammie"][/quote]

[size=14][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][color=#335511] maybe[color=white]XX[/color]i[color=white]XX[/color]can[color=white]XX[/color]be[color=white]XX[/color]of[color=white]XX[/color]some[color=white]XX[/color]assistance ? [/color][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][/size]
                                              My name is [color=#aacc44][b]YOUR USER NAME[/b][/color] and I would like to work here.

[u][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]Everything you need to know about me...[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16][color=#99ee00]♬[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
                                              [list][list][list]
                                              [color=#335511]▰[color=#99ee00]▰[/color]▰ [color=#ddff55]♥[/color][/color][color=#99ee00]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((First, tell me a little bit about yourself. Things you like, dislike, hobbies, etc.))[/color][/i][/size]
                                              [color=#335511]▰[color=#99ee00]▰[/color]▰ [color=#ddff55]♥[/color][/color][color=#99ee00]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((Tell me what you specialize in, graphics, coding, thread layouts, banners, everything, etc.))[/color][/i][/size]
                                              [color=#335511]▰[color=#99ee00]▰[/color]▰ [color=#ddff55]♥[/color][/color][color=#99ee00]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((Tell me how much time you spend gaia/when you'll be available to do post layouts))[/color][/i][/size]
                                              [color=#335511]▰[color=#99ee00]▰[/color]▰ [color=#ddff55]♥[/color][/color][color=#99ee00]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((Tell me approximately how much you charge for layouts))[/color][/i][/size]
                                              [color=#335511]▰[color=#99ee00]▰[/color]▰ [color=#ddff55]♥[/color][/color][color=#99ee00]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((Please post a link to your sample thread here))[/color][/i][/size]
                                              [color=#335511]▰[color=#99ee00]▰[/color]▰ [color=#ddff55]♥[/color][/color][color=#99ee00]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon~ ^w^

[color=white]xxxxx[/color]Sincerly,[/color]
                                              [size=14][color=#335511][i]YOUR USER NAME[/i][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]
                                              [center][url=PLEASE PUT A MUSICAL PICTURE HERE WITH OR WITHOUT A QUOTE] [ x ] [/url][/center]

Lonely Puppy

xx $xx
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

>>BUMP ⊰ CONTEST
                                              _________

rules

All bumps must be numbered to qualify. When you've completed bumping, just shoot me a pm with the page number you completed on and I'll be sure to send you your prize. Bumps do not have to be consecutive.

prize

Any one who bumps 50 times in this thread, will get their choice at either a free layout from any artist, or 5k.

>>PAGE ⊰ CONTEST
                                              _________

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

rules

If you are participating in the bump contest, and you are the first poster on one of the specified pages, you will not receive the prize. It must be either an order, or part of a conversation to qualify.

prize

The first person to post on pages 7, 10, 13, 15, 19, 23, 25, 27, 33, 38, 42, 47, 50, 55, 59, 62, 68, 71, 73, 78, 80, 84, 87, 91, 97, 100, 108, 113, 123, 133, 143, 150, 157, 160, 163, 165, 165, 173, 175, 177, 183, 188, 192, 197, and 200 will receive their choice of a free layout from any artist, or 5k.

Lonely Puppy

>>>>>User Image

User Image
                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/m-e-l-o-d-y-layout-shop-2-0-open-hiring/t.86516423/][img]http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/ripthereverendplague/melody.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/m-e-l-o-d-y-layout-shop-2-0-open-hiring/t.86516423/][img]http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad284/RenaRyuugux3x/Roleplay Pics/banner1_zps138fb320.jpg[/img][/url]

>>>>>User Image

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

User ImageXXXUser Image

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items