Nite hun, sweet dreams C:

Beloved Raider

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Unheard
Adalmina
Text :: Sorry, what am I suppose to put in this one?

Like, do you want your username to be on the profile? do you want me to put any quotes? 3nodding

Ah okay! mrgreen
Just my username Adalmina, please. Let me know if you accept my request and I'll start the trade. smile

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

Ariellati's Bestie

Adalmina

Yeah, I accepted. XD You already have a slot. 3nodding

Beloved Raider

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Unheard
Adalmina

Yeah, I accepted. XD You already have a slot. 3nodding

Awesome. I'll start the trade.
Unheard

It is isn`t it?! Yeah, apparently it`ll (supposedly) be ready late 2012. Let`s hope we don`t croak before it does! You cheated?? I`m so lame haha, I forgot all about walkthroughs. Is it? I never tried it because the cover creeped me out (usually play games like Aveyond). The only complaint I have about Torchlight is that my bags were too small! And then I would have to give up gems and weapons I wanted for my inventory chest.

LOL I`m the same way. Ah, your a friend soooo customers first! xD they are very patient peeps... sometimes. That`s good though : ) That way you don`t lag it and get backed up on orders.

Ariellati's Bestie

--Truth-To-Cliche--

Well there are these scripts you can install, like it will allow you to zoom out so you can see more of the screen area. And yeah there's a script that increases your inventory size, and a script the increases the drop rate of rare items.

Yeah. My friends are patient. I think. o.o Anyway, I'm done doing theirs. LOL. So only 2 shop orders left.
Unheard

God, I have to get used to fake offliners. lol
Yeahh well, I ain`t to smart with the whole installing scripts and stuff. Total rocket science to a girl like me x'D

Did you!!? Profiles too? I wanna see! Please and thank you :3 You work fast.

Ariellati's Bestie

--Truth-To-Cliche--

You basically just download a script (actually they're called mods), and you just paste them on the mod folder of torchlight. XD
And, I finished on one, it's on my samples. The last one.
Unheard

Sorry, my nephew was pitching a fit because he refused to bathe. I don`t get how boys can be disgusting like that (no offense xD)! YAY! I`mma go check that out right now...
God, yeah, no haha that`s rocket science to me. I tried it once when I wanted to patch my rosetta stone CDs to my computer but I had to patch god knows what to some other certain file and I stopped when my computer flashed on and off haha.

Ariellati's Bestie

--Truth-To-Cliche--

lmao. It's easier back then coz kids don't have video games. Right now, if he's playing a video game you won't be able to bug him without him yelling at you. They'd even sacrifice eating coz they're too focused on playing something.
Unheard

Amen! Back in my day kids were not half as snooty as they are now. Little turds. -_-
Luckily, my nephew knows I`ll kick his booty to Mexico and back if he doesn`t mind me.
THEY DO! wtf. WHo does that? "yeah not hungry! I`m still only on level 7!" sheesh.

Ariellati's Bestie

--Truth-To-Cliche--

Yeah. I kinda used to not eat too, until I reach the save point. But now I have mastered playing and eating at the same time. Hah!

Dapper Phantom

Fuuu, the more I stare at your new samples, the more tempting it gets to want to order a profile from you.

Ariellati's Bestie

Etzlenos Belliveau

XD I must admit, it'll be quite challenging to make a profile for a person who makes good profiles herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff