+1 1 100.0% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
User Image

spaceHello there, and welcome to Katnap Graphics. I am MiaKitty, or just Mia, your resident graphic artist. I can make a variety of different types of graphics, from banners to flobs and beyond. My favorite projects are doing thread designs, which I absolutely love. I tend to spend a lot of time of graphics I'm working on, but I usually do it all in one sitting. So, I'll start your order and work on it for hours until it's done. I like designs that are unique and elegant. I love working with color and interesting shapes and designs. I am more than willing to scrap a design if you aren't happy, and I will work on them until you are completely satisfied.

User Image

spaceGraphics for this shop are made using Photoshop Elements 8.0. Fonts are courtesy of dafont.com and brushes are courtesy of various artists via free-brushes.com, Obsidian Dawn and Brusheezy. Kitty was drawn by Mia with her wonderful cat Blade as a reference. Images used in graphics are provided by the customers. If no images are provided, Mia will not find them. If, however, images are provided but are not workable images, Mia will take the time to find something that is and will check with customer before using them.

User Image

spaceIf you're interested in purchasing anything from me, please read through the thread. To be sure you read everything, there is a random sentence written in one of the paragraphs on the page that must be included in your order. Bumpers, chatters and customers are all welcome! Just be sure to read the rules and not step on anybody's toes. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

User Image

Introduction Rules Announcements Samples Prices Order Forms Slots Past Customers Freebies Links

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
User Image

𝕀. When posting, don't troll, spam, flame, advertise, or any other such nonsense, and always follow the TOS.
𝕀𝕀. Don't steal any of the graphics. They are the property of myself and the customers who order them.
𝕀𝕀𝕀. Always be respectful to everyone here in the thread, be they the owner, a customer, or a visitor.
𝕀𝕍. When ordering, be sure to fill out the form correctly with as much information as possible. The more you give me, the better I am able to give you something that you want.
𝕍. If you have questions, ask before you order so we can get everything worked out.
𝕍𝕀. Patience is a virtue! Most small orders can be completed in a couple of days, threads in a week or so. However, I do have a life outside of Gaia, not to mention my other Gaia shops, so please respect that and don't rush me.
𝕍𝕀𝕀. Provide your own images, please, and be sure you have permission to use them.
𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀. Please do not ever quote the first page.

User Image

spacePlease take these rules seriously. I can and will report users for abuse if anyone posting in my shop is being mistreated or if you are being rude. I take my shop very seriously and will not tolerate rule breaking.

User Image

Introduction Rules Announcements Samples Prices Order Forms Slots Past Customers Freebies Links

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
User Image

August 23, 2011: New shop thread opened!
August 10, 2011: Twenty thread orders filled!
April 14, 2011: Slots changed, separate slots for Thread orders and Small orders.
April 4, 2011: Ten thread orders filled!
June 20,2010 First order filled
June 16, 2010: First shop thread opened.

User Image

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
User Image

Banners
88X31
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

200x40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Larger
User Image

User Image

Bump Graphics
User Image
User Image

User Image

Post Styles
Click here!

User Image

Thread Designs
Basic & Complete Thread Graphics

Thread Designs and Layouts

omgizle b a b e its m u f f i n lemonsxlimes PrincessDarthLeeah
Irish Italiano

User Image

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
User Image

Banners
88x31...300g
200x40...500g
Larger...1,000g+

Bump styles
Single...600g
Set of 3...1,500g
Set of 5... 2,000g

Post styles
Side flob...8,000g
Corner flob...10,000g
Flob set...12,000g

User Image

Thread Designs
Basic...20,000g
Includes headers, a reserved graphic, and a 88x31 banner.

Complete...25,000g
Includes headers, a divider, a reserved graphic, and two banners.

Awesome...35,000g
Includes headers, a divider, a reserved graphic, two banners and coding.
Optional: Side graphics, Form header(s) [hiring, ordering, etc], Extra banners, etc

User Image

Concerning Thread Layout Orders
spaceAll Thread packages come with a new header policy. If you revamp your thread and need new headers added to a thread package ordered here (IE, you want to add a post for contests or freebies), you can ask Mia to make the new header. This offer is open up to 6 months after you order, after which point she will delete your file and be unable to make a new header. All you have to do is quote your order and give her the titles for the new headers you need.

User Image

Concerning Bribe Slots:
spaceBribe slots for small orders (banners, post styles, etc...) are double cost or more. Bribe slots for thread designs are at least 15k more than the posted price. If multiple people post bribe orders, the slot will go to the person who offers to pay more. If you have a time limit on your order (IE, I need it in X number of days), you MUST post a bribe order. I will need at least 4 days on thread design orders, the more you bribe the more I'll work on it the less time it will take. Please note that a tip of more than 15k does not constitute a bribe, you MUST let me know that your order is a bribe order by adding the word Bribe to the GraphicType/Thread Package section of the form.

User Image

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
User Image

spacePlease be sure to fill out the order form completely and correctly. Also, provide as many images as possible and be as detailed as you can with what you want. Once you've posted your order, send trade to ScottieBears MiaKitty for the amount required. Dogs have owners, cats have staff. Please note that previews will only be sent for thread layouts and/or orders in which Mia is not sure if her WIP is quite what the customer is looking for. Look at the sample filled out below.

User Image

User Image
Username: Your username
Hidden Phrase: What is the hidden phrase in the thread?
Graphic Type//Thread Package: What kind of graphics/which thread package do you want?
Design Details: Anything you can think of, shape, border, colors, etc...
Text Details: What do you want it to say? What type of text would you like?
Preferred Design//Thread Preference: Pick one or two of my samples you particularly like, or link me to a thread you've seen that you like.
References//Images: Any specific images you'd like me to use?
Tip?: Not required, but always appreciated.
Total: How much does it come up to?
I understand that I must send trade to Mia immediately after posting this form or my order will be rejected.

User Image

[align=center][IMG]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z400/Katnap_Graphics/banner/f.png[/IMG]
[size=11][b][color=#a667a5]Username:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]Your username[/color]
[b][color=#a667a5]Hidden Phrase:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]What is the hidden phrase in the thread?[/color]
[b][color=#a667a5]Graphic Type//Thread Package:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]What kind of graphics/which thread package do you want?[/color]
[b][color=#a667a5]Design Details:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]Anything you can think of, shape, border, colors, etc...[/color]
[b][color=#a667a5]Text Details:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]What do you want it to say? What type of text would you like?[/color]
[b][color=#a667a5]Preferred Design//Thread Preference:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]Pick one or two of my samples you particularly like, or link me to a thread you've seen that you like.[/color]
[b][color=#a667a5]References//Images:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]Any specific images you'd like me to use?[/color]
[b][color=#a667a5]Tip?:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]Not required, but always appreciated.[/color]
[b][color=#a667a5]Total:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]How much does it come up to?[/color]
[b][color=#df1cd1][size=16][align=center]I understand that I must send trade to Mia immediately after posting this form or my order will be rejected.[/align][/size][/color][/b][/size][/color][/align]

User Image

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
User Image

Small Order Slots
𝕀. Username, page number, graphic type.
𝕀𝕀. Username, page number, graphic type.
𝕀𝕀𝕀. Username, page number, graphic type.
𝕀𝕍. Username, page number, graphic type.

User Image

Thread Layout Slots
𝕀. FallenSin, page 2, Awesome Thread Layout.
𝕀𝕀. The Talking Skull, page 2, Awesome Thread Layout.

User Image

Bribe Order Slots
Small Order Bribe. Username, page number, thread package.
Thread Package Bribe. Username, page number, thread package.

User Image

Wait List:
𝕀.

User Image

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
User Image

Names in BOLD are return customers.
xxXshrewXxx Toxic Rainbow Kisses GCD Robo Elf da wolf spirit burnskate Blood-Tipped Thorn generic japanese name Yumi Dark Rose Mistress Amy Rose lemonsxlimes Everlasting Roze ProxiFoxi munchkincora omgizle SquishiBunny Azolus x-iiDanny xD PrincessDarthLeeah Cherry Flavored Condom NamiKidd Irish Italiano Bibetta kishanna5467 b a b e its m u f f i n XxChaotic_ValentinexX xO_LenaRalene The_Rose_Princess2

User Image

People say the nicest things!
Super nice things are UNDERLINED

Toxic Rainbow Kisses:
I love it! Thank you!
burnskate:
Thank you so much! *picked up* I LOVE it!
Blood-Tipped Thorn:
omg I love it!!!! Here's one for your records: Mia is really easy and fun to work with, and she figured out a way to take all my scatterbrained ideas and turn them into an awesome post style!

ProxiFoxi:
I love it! ty so much ♥
Azolus:
Thank you! It's lovely!
PrincessDarthLeeah:
OMG! I love it!
kishanna5467:
THE THREAD LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN I IMAGINED

User Image

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
User Image

Bump for Free Graphics
spaceIf you want a nice little bump graphic but don't want to order one, you can use one of these. Just don't remove my signature or the link, please. And, if you use one of the graphics and bump my shop, you can get a free graphic! Just do the bumps for the graphic you want (be sure to number your bumps), and then post an order form for the graphic with a link to the last bump.

50 bumps ... post style
100 bumps ... basic thread layout
150 bumps ... complete thread layout
200 bumps ... awesome thread layout

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/katnap-graphics-new-shop-threads-banners-more/t.74253065/][IMG]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z400/Katnap_Graphics/Orders/Bump Graphics/black.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/katnap-graphics-new-shop-threads-banners-more/t.74253065/][IMG]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z400/Katnap_Graphics/Orders/Bump Graphics/pink.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/katnap-graphics-new-shop-threads-banners-more/t.74253065/][IMG]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z400/Katnap_Graphics/Orders/Bump Graphics/blue.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Free Post Coding
spaceIf you'd like a post style not including a graphic, fill out this form and post it in the thread! It's free! In case you're not sure what I'm talking about, the result will resemble this:

Quote:
♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ιƒ ɱusιc ßε †нε ƒσσ∂ σƒ ℓσvε •••

Your text will go here, of course!

For reference, quotes should never be longer than one or two sentences, either one divided like in this post, or one on top and the second on bottom. Anything more than this will clutter your posts and can confuse people as to what is the actual text in your post and what is the quote.

••• ρℓαץ ση ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote:
User Image

Your text will go here, of course!

And yes, your lovely shop owner Mia is totally a Harry Potter nerd. LOOK AT ALL THE LOVELY ICONS!

If you don't have a specific image already found, let me know! I can look for something you can use!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username: Your username
Hidden Phrase: What is the hidden phrase in the thread?
Design Details: Colors or shapes you want me to use in the coding.
Text Details: Are there any quotes you like that you want to surround your text? This will look similar to the first sample above.
References//Images: This is a little different than images used on graphics, in this case I will not alter the image in any way, I will just find somewhere on the post to put them like the second sample above.

[align=center][size=11][b][color=#a667a5]Username:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]Your username[/color]
[b][color=#a667a5]Hidden Phrase:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]What is the hidden phrase in the thread?[/color]
[b][color=#a667a5]Design Details:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]Colors or shapes you want me to use in the coding.[/color]
[b][color=#a667a5]Text Details:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]Are there any quotes you like that you want to surround your text? This will look similar to the first sample above.[/color]
[b][color=#a667a5]References//Images:[/color][/b] [color=#DB70DB]This is a little different than images used on graphics, in this case I will not alter the image in any way, I will just find somewhere on the post to put them like the second sample above.[/color][/align]

User Image

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
User Image

Links In
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/dnp/t.74253065/][IMG]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z400/Katnap_Graphics/banner/s.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/dnp/t.74253065/][IMG]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z400/Katnap_Graphics/banner/b.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Links Out
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200