Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you had one week left to live... What would you do?

Kiss everyone you love goodbye. 0.1219512195122 12.2% [ 5 ]
Live happily. 0.14634146341463 14.6% [ 6 ]
Think about your life. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Opt to stay alone with yourself. 0.048780487804878 4.9% [ 2 ]
Travel the world. 0.19512195121951 19.5% [ 8 ]
Try things you've never tried. 0.21951219512195 22.0% [ 9 ]
Apologize to anyone you've ever wronged. 0.1219512195122 12.2% [ 5 ]
Other 0.14634146341463 14.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

User Image
User Image
                                                                    Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Iʀᴏɴʏ. Tʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ sᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ. Sᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ.

User Image

Hello there! It seems you've stumbled into this here little shop. /strikes disgustingly sexy pose and strokes the cats in the store I didn't quite see you there. /blatantly lying to seem cool Regardless! Hello! I'm glad that you chose to click the link to this shop. (How many of you clicked the title because it was in ostentatious capital letters? Yeah. Ya'll smexy.) This is my first real shop in a long time AND I'M SO EXCITED.

Baby ducks?!
                                                                                    Hello I am Mentally Touching You, but you can call me Jess. I'm sixteen and I've been doing graphics for a little less than a year now. I'm generally accepting of everyone.. I LOVE YOU ALL. I'd love it if you would continue reading on! c:

(P.S. ... I LOVE YOUUU! c: )

User Image

User Image
                                                                                    User Image

Meet Morte Blanc, the shop mascot! The first pink duck. emotion_dowant

User Image
                                                                                            DDR by Flo Mega and The Ruffcats
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

What program do you use?
                                                                                          I use GIMP primarily! (LOL not that fatty Photoshop.) I am experienced with Gimp, Photoshop, Flash, and Dreamweaver. In the future I plan on making Dress Up Game profiles as I used to do. However, for now that feature won't be up! Sorry guys! emo

I have GIMP too.. C-Could you help me?

NO. LOL. Joking joking! I'd love to help you! c: I know that people are often confused with GIMP, but I want to say that GIMP is really easy once you get the basics down. I'd love to help you with any questions you have! Ask away!

CAN I HAVE ALL THESE GIFS?

Okay.. So I understand that you really need to show everyone what it looks like when your character moves.. however, GIMP is kinda sorta sucky with gifs. The quality of a graphic lowers. Why do you ask? GIFS on GIMP typically have about 256 indexed colors. Now. You must be saying: "TWO HUNDRED FIFTY SIX?! OH MY GOD THAT'S A LOT!" Now.. That isn't very much in colors. There are many shades and tints of a color that GIMP GIFs do not support hence they become a bit odd to look at. /sobs If you REALLY want a GIF I'll try my hardest!

How long does it take you to make graphics?

Depends what graphic type actually! Post layouts will probably be sent to you in a couple hours depending on how many slots I have filled. Thread layouts typically take one or two days. Profiles would take about a day or two depending on the complexity. OH! And signs take about a couple minutes. c:

Do you have any limits?

My limits are really hideously pixelated images and vague orders. I'm not asking for HQ images, but don't send me a picture that is 1000x1000, but is stretched and pixelated. All the same please do not be vague when ordering. Don't write something like "I'd like a warm feeling, but a cold feeling. Y'know? Kinda like Nirvana with a bit of Kiss thrown in? Maybe a bit of Oasis too? I don't want to sound as if I'm 'entitled' to your business or anything, but yeah. Those are my limits!

How long do you keep the .XCF files?

.XCF files are the files that are editable. I typically keep them for a day or two after you've accepted the graphics as acceptable. However after that I delete the .xcf files and I can no longer edit the file. If you wish for me to edit something ask me between that span of two days! c:

Do you watermark your graphics?

Generally I do. It's not like I have any strong reason for doing it. Honestly? I just want to watermark my graphics so someone will look at it and go "DOES THAT GRAPHIC SAY 'TOUCHING YOU' IN TINY LITTLE WORDS?! DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS?!" Yes. My watermark says Touching You. (You know you like dat. ;u )

CAN YOU LOVE ME LIKE A REAL (WO)MAN?

YES. LET ME LOVE YOU.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Do not... DO NOT write any racial slurs or slurs pertaining to metal capability or sexual orientation. You know what those words are and I don't have to write those words down to show you that they are offensive. Alright? Do not be rude or insult anyone in this shop either. I want this shop to be warm and welcoming. DO NOT DISTURB THE PEACE.

Do not steal my graphics. I obviously don't have eyes on the back of my head. However, you'd have to be one morally corrupt person to steal graphics without even asking. Furthermore, HOW DO YOU EVEN STEAL GRAPHICS IF SOMEONE WATERMARKS THEM? HUH?

Don't cancel a trade/order after a few hours. Chances are I would have started your graphic by then. However I understand there are exceptions to this rule.. so.. It's flexible rule. emo Generally I'm understanding about these things so just explain! c:

Please don't ask me to copy some one else's style. Don't come in here saying "SO AND SO'S SHOP WAS FULL, BUT COULD YOU LIKE COPY LIKE THIS STYLE? I'LL PAY YOU WITH MY SOUL." No. That is insulting to the other person as well. I'm sure if you took time and effort to make something you wouldn't like it if someone else came along and just copied it all. RIGHT? emotion_donotwant

FILL. OUT. THE. FORMS. FORMS. HELP. ME. UNDERSTAND. YOU. emo Please? For me?

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

POST LAYOUTS//GRAPHICS!
                                                                                          Hello! I'm glad that you're looking here. c: Post layouts come complete with coding and graphics. If you'd like a timeskip button with your layout just ask!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

THREAD LAYOUTS !

Well now it seems that you're looking here. Why thank you for looking. Thread layouts come complete with graphics and coding! Simply tell me what theme/feeling you were looking for, give me the images, and tell me how many sections you would like in it! I'll most likely show you previews along the way! c: Sorry guys! Thread layouts aren't pay what you want! ; u ; Thread layouts cost 8Ok+

User Image User Image

SIGNS!

Signs come with.. well. A sign. gonk HOWEVER! You can choose between having a blinkie type sign or a regular sign. Please choose between 200x40 or 88x31 size! c: Signs are 5k.

User Image User Image
                                                                                          User Image User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

NOT ACCEPTING PROFILE REQUESTS!

GALLERY PROFILE!
                                                                                          A galley profile consists of your images or your art that you have bought! (If you are using art please ask the artist for permission to use the art on your profile!) Gallery profiles cost 2OOk+

User Image User Image

FAILED RENDITION PROFILES!

Now you must be asking "WHAT IS A FAILED RENDITION?" Basically a failed rendition is when I make a simplified version of your avatar and put it on your profile. Typically these types of profiles are more cute looking than they are 'sophisticated' looking. emotion_dowant So if you all would like to be SUPER MEGA AWESOME KAWAII just get a failed rendition. Failed renditions are 5Ok extra. So minimum cost is 25Ok+

User Image User Image User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

POST LAYOUT FORM!
                                                                                          [quote="mentally touching you"][/quote]

[img]http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s642/vunderbarn/2_zps76b20a85.png[/img]
                                                                                          [imgleft]http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s642/vunderbarn/1_zps780e68a3.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9][color=#ee8480][b]POST LAYOUT FOR[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]A roleplay character? Chat forum? Hm?
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]NAME OF CHARACTER[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]If for roleplay write the name of the character here
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]FEELING[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]What is the feeling you'd like this layout to have? Grungy? Cute?
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]IMAGES[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Images of character
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]MODEL NAME[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Name of model or anime character used if applicable! This is only if you really know the name.
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]SCREEN RESOLUTION[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]What is your screen resolution/size? Don't just write big.
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]CENTERED GAIA[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Do you use centered gaia?
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]PAYMENT[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Payment amount
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]USERNAME[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Username here
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]EXTRA[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Anything extra you had to say? c:

THREAD LAYOUT FORM!

[img]http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s642/vunderbarn/4_zpse1592dca.png[/img]
                                                                                          [imgleft]http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s642/vunderbarn/1_zps780e68a3.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9][color=#ee8480][b]THREAD LAYOUT FOR[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]A roleplay? A quest thread? A shop?
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]NAME[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Name of thread
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]FEELING[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]What is the feeling you'd like this layout to have? Grungy? Cute?
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]IMAGES[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Images you wanted used
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]SECTIONS[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Sections of the thread
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]SCREEN RESOLUTION[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]What is your screen resolution/size? Don't just write big.
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]CENTERED GAIA[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Do you use centered gaia?
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]PAYMENT[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Payment amount
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]USERNAME[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Username here
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]EXTRA[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Anything extra you had to say? c:

SIGN FORM!

[img]http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s642/vunderbarn/5_zpsfe95ee27.png[/img]
                                                                                          [imgleft]http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s642/vunderbarn/1_zps780e68a3.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9][color=#ee8480][b]SIGN FOR[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]A roleplay? A quest thread? A shop?
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]NAME[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Name of thread
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]COLORS[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Colors wanted
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]IMAGE[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Image you wanted used
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]SIZE[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]200x40 or 88x31?
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]BLINKIE OR NON[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Blinkie or non blinkie? Basically animated or not?

PROFILE REQUEST!

[img]http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s642/vunderbarn/6_zpse4f2226f.png[/img]
                                                                                          [imgleft]http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s642/vunderbarn/1_zps780e68a3.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9][color=#ee8480][b]PROFILE FOR[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]You? A friend?
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]TYPE[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Gallery or Failed Rendition?
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]IMAGES[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Images you wanted used. Transparencies are appreciated!
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]SECTIONS[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Sections you wanted (comments, media, etc.) Maximum four sections or it will look cluttered.
                                                                                          [size=9][color=#ee8480][b]USERNAME ON PROFILE[/b][/size][/color] [size=9][color=#54444a]Do you want your username to be on the profile or not?
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

SLOT O1 B I oo p : thread layout : close to finishing, awaiting approval
                                                                                          SLOT O2
                                                                                          soft hands : thread layout : started
                                                                                          SLOT O3
                                                                                          Charlaroux : profile layout : gallery
                                                                                          SLOT O4
                                                                                          open
                                                                                          SLOT O5
                                                                                          open

WAITING LIST

SLOT O1 none
                                                                                          SLOT O2
                                                                                          none
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

LINK IN~!
                                                                                          User Image
                                                                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/irony-gfx-profiles-dnp-uc/t.84759387_7/#1][IMG]http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s642/vunderbarn/1a_zps41ce6080.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
                                                                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/irony-gfx-profiles-dnp-uc/t.84759387_7/#1][IMG]http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s642/vunderbarn/2_zps5333011f.png[/IMG][/url]

LINK OUT; LOOK AT ALL DEM SIGNS emotion_dowant !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
                                                                                          User Image
                                                                                          User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
/rubs face along thread
hey pretty lady. nice gonads.

emotion_dowant
/strokes the thread
mmmm. yes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items