Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Gekko

User Image
Shop Status: OpenClosed

Welcome to Kaleidoscopic, the awesome shop run by Chisari and Tamichan. We make cute pixels ~ u ~b Come in and stay a while!

Announcements

6/11/11 GRAND OPENING HOORAH
              6/27/11 Hey guys, Chis here. I'm sorry to say I will be taking hiatus from this shop ; n ; I no longer have time to pixel on the wings of joy. I might pop in every once in a while but I can't take any orders. Thanks everyone for giving me a wonderful time though! <3
              8/31/11 Hey all, Tami here this time. School has begun and I won't have much time to be around anymore. After I finish my last order, I won't be doing anymore pixeling. So with us both gone, this shop is finally closed. Thank you all for the lovely summer of kaleidoscopic joy <3
              1/17/12 Shop layout redone. Maybe we'll open soon <3
              1/18/12 We are back! Some what. Tami has opened her slots and Chis has made us a lovely new limited time base <3
              3/9/12 It's Spring Break! So Tami will be away for the week. To the beach!
              3/23/12 Chis here. I'm back for more pixelling! <3
              3/26/12 Maybe you've noticed it in our signatures, but we're releasing something on our 100th <3! -wink wink nudge nudge-
              3/27/12 100 <3s reached! A big thank you to everyone who helped us make it! As a thank you, Chis and Tami have each chosen victims for free dolls for the new base, Spica c:
              4/12/12 Chis here - I'm going to be taking a week's break from pixelling while I try not to fail my graphics project. Until then, please do not tempt me with a bribe or I will eat your face. Thank you <3 failing avoided 8D
              5/6/12 Tami: I'm in the middle of finals week, then will be in China until the beginning of June. I'll be leaving "Vacation Slots" open that I won't work on until I get back. If you want slots and don't mind waiting 4 weeks, feel free to take one. <3 Filled. Ilu guys ;u; <3
              6/10/12 Tami: My internship's starting, so I'll be out of the country for the rest of the summer. After finishing off the final orders, I'll be taking a hiatus from the shop again. Thank you all for making the shop so wonderful <3 ; u ;
              6/18/12 Tami: I'm going to officially put the shop into hiatus since I can't do any pixeling and Chis has been M.I.A for the last few weeks. I'd rather not have people sitting around waiting on potential orders, so thank you all for hanging out with us for the past few months, hopefully we'll be back soon <3
              8/9/12 Tami: I'm back from Asia, Europe, and South America and have had a wonderful 21st birthday. Let's pixel!
              9/03/12: Chis here. Sorry I disappeared for two months, but I'm back! We've revamped the shop and added new bases too 8D Customs will be very slow though, though.
              6/25/13 Tami: Sorry for the lack of official updates. Shop is in hiatus. Real life calls. Maybe see you all again in a few months Anyways, have a fantastic summer guys <3

User Image

Intro ❈ Rules & F.A.Q. ❈ Events ❈ Premades ❈ Customs ❈ Slots ❈ Customers ❈ Affiliates

Rainbow Gekko

User Image

How to order

●● Step 1.

Premades: Post the premades you are ordering in the thread. Send trade to Quartic.
                Customs: Fill out the order form in the customs post. If accepted, send trade asap to the artist you are ordering from, Tamichan or Chisari.

●● Step 2.

We accept trade. If you are ordering a custom, you may request a watermarked version of your order.

●● Step 3.

You finish trade. We send you your order. C:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rules

● No stealing.
              ● Be polite and respectful.
              ● Read the whole front page.

F.A.Q.

Q. Do you give away art for free?
              If we have free time, sometimes we'll make freebies for people we like! So stick around and you may be pleasantly surprised :D

Q. I'm dissatisfied with my custom.
              We don't refund, but if there's some details you want changed, we should be able to do it within reason.

Q. Can I edit my purchase?
              Ask us first please!

Q. Can I order a custom animation?
              Depends on how big your bribe is, and how complex the animation is 8D

❈ Intro ❈ Rules & F.A.Q. ❈ Events ❈ Premades ❈ Customs ❈ Slots ❈ Customers ❈ Affiliates

Rainbow Gekko

User Image

From time to time we'll be hosting events. Check here for all of that good stuff. If you have an idea for an event, let us know and maybe we'll make it happen!

Current events and good things to come

● Name That Character!
              My OCs need some names! Suggest a name for one of them and if I use it, I'll pixel you something! This will be an ongoing opportunity as I gradually finish characters. Currently available to name is Twin A.
              My Ocs

Past events

● 100 <3s : Two freebies on our brand new base!

❈ Intro ❈ Rules & F.A.Q. ❈ Events ❈ Premades ❈ Customs ❈ Slots ❈ Customers ❈ Affiliates

Rainbow Gekko

User Image

To order a premade, post what you want in the thread, then send trade to Quartic. Once the trade is confirmed on your part, we'll pm your order to you.
            All normal premades are 400g.

Kaleidoscopic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
              Luffy - Zoro - Maka - Soul - Elsee - Lucy - Black Rock Shooter - Len - Stocking - Kite - Horo - Haku

Lilliputian

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
              Chii - Edward - Laharl - Etna - Flonne - Guu - Link - Misha - Sasuke - Naruto - Mion - Satoko - Rika - Shana - Yotsuba

Limiteds

These generally will be around for a week or so.

None currently!

Past Limiteds:
              Easter Ciel

●● To-do:

Soul
            Black Rock Shooter
            Blue Exorcist
            Naruto(Kakashi)
            Fruits Basket
            Bleach
            Spirited Away(Chihiro)
            Adventure Time?
            Homestuck?
            Young Justice?
            kingdom hearts series
            final fantasy series
            metal gear solid series
            one direction characters
            howls moving castle.
            .hack

Rainbow Gekko

User Image

Customs are currently bribe only. You can request either base for either artist. We can do both avatars and OCs, so long as we like them. Please first post using the order form. If we accept your bribe, send trade to the appropriate artist.
                Bases created by Chisari

Kaleidoscopic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
              More samples can be found in the customers post.

Animation options:
                User Image - heart
                User Image - star
                User Image - skull
                Or none, just blinking.
                Custom animations may take a higher bribe.

Spica

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Animation options:

User Image User Image
                male ☸ female
                The base will take on the gender of the reference by default, but you can specify otherwise.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                heart ☸ star ☸ skull ☸ bigheart ☸ bigstar ☸ bigskull ☸ panda ☸ cat ☸ crown ☸ cloud
                Or none, just blinking.

More animations coming soon! (We're having fun xD)

Canta

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Animation options: See Spica.

cute^3

User Image User Image

Currently offered by Chis only. HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL. This is a 3D model, meaning:

● Front and back references must both be provided.
                ● References must be simple, and there are many items I cannot model. I will let you know if something needs to be left out.
                ● No other animations available for now.
                ● Can be made any size upon request, but the filesize is rather large, so watch your sig limit!
                ● These take an awfully long time to do, so expect to wait a while ~ u ~

Bribe range

Kaleidoscopic: 20k+
              Spica: 40k+
              Canta: 40k+
              cute^3: ???
              Couples: 2x+

Order form

Please check our slots before ordering!!

[color=#bf315c][size=20]❈ [u][color=#ff0e24]Custom Order[/u][/size][/color]
              [list][list][size=11][color=#7e8325]
              Ordering from: Chisari or Tamichan?
              Reference:
              Base:
              Animation style:
              Blush?:
              Bribe:
              Other:

Rainbow Gekko

User Image

Please check here to see who is open for orders~
            If slots are full you can either:

●● Wait.
              ●● Attempt to super bribe us with items from our wishlists or a large amount of gold [200k + ]. Talk to us and we'll see what we can do. Worst case scenario, you wait.

Chisari (taking art trades only!)

❈ 1. sparrows eulogy
                sparrows eulogy
                Custom Order

Ordering from: Chisari
                    Reference: two chars! the redhead is a boy (rane) and pink hair is a girl (circa): one two three
                    User Image

they both wear raggedy circus handmedowns, the girl a little more colourful and girly.

Base: canta for both!
                    Animation style: bigstar for the boy, and crown for the girl
                    Blush?: sure! especially for the boy xDD
                    Bribe: both your wishlist items + 2m
                    Other: ♥

Tamichan

❈ 1. Ryuukishin
                ❈ 2. Astraea Pandora p. 201
                ❈ 3. Tellius p. 201
                ❈ 4. palms p. 198
                Tami's possible full slot bribes: User ImageUser Image

Rainbow Gekko

User Image

Premades

☸ OXIDE ☸ Unloved Crayon ☸ Pandan-chan (repeat) + 1600 tip~ ♥ ☸ Ryuusei-chama (repeat) + 400 tip~ ♥
              ☸ Crysanity (Repeat) + 200 tip~ ♥ ☸ AimiAozora + 200 tip~ ♥ ☸ Reoca (repeat) + 1700 tip~ ♥ ☸ meonji - bought all~ ♥
              ☸ PinkCherimu (repeat) - bought all~ + 1200 tip ♥♥ ☸ sasuke24684 ☸ Mystinee ☸ Omiekins ☸ SleepySketches ☸
              ☸ hk_luver + 200 tip~ ♥ ☸ Berrichuu - bought all~ + 200 tip ♥♥ ☸ X-One-Two-Four-X ☸ -Flying Crayons- ☸
              ☸ Mai Barbie ☸ Daensx (Repeat) ☸ Abella-chan ☸ A r i s t t e ☸ BlackRavaen + 100 tip ♥ ☸ X-78Q + 100 tip ♥ ☸
              ☸ II DizzyHizzy II ☸ PandorasxCupcake + 300 tip ♥ ☸ iDesuuu ☸ Lshmah ☸ Champ_ De_Toxic + 500 tip ♥ ☸
              ☸ yylaayl ☸ chicMez ☸ florzz + 2300 tip ♥ ☸ Solaris-Powered Shellfish + 1000 tip ♥ ☸ sir cinnamon ☸ m ewlings ☸
              ☸ Lady Solarius and gifts for Nixivva and Lady Xiela + 1500 tip! ♥♥ ☸ Sugaruni and a gift for pikaamoo + 2200 tip! ♥♥ ☸
              ☸ Golden-Stag + 550 tip ♥ ☸ Ranms ♥ ☸ Circular Disk of Torture ☸ Aria_Kagami + 3200 tip ♥ ☸ bolobaau ☸
              ☸ xx-Nile-xx ☸ Luca Cantellano + 600 tip ♥ ☸ Mini Minzu ☸ Darkaznstargoddess and a gift for [ ~ Wenny ~ ] + 1000 tip ♥ ☸
              ☸ [. Turtle-Grl .] ☸ Sachie Whitby - bought all~ ☸ Hellraiser + 3000 tip ♥ ☸ Yuri2476 ☸ spazlee ☸ Menou Rontu ☸
              ☸ Mika_Len + 200 tip ♥ ☸ Serethielle ♥ ☸ fIorence ☸ Susomi ☸ Princess Kuchiki + 400 tip! ♥ ☸ Tenko72 ☸
              ☸ sushi_mew + 200 tip ♥ ☸ BunilIa + 200 tip ♥ ☸ Edward Langley ☸ Nyumonster + 200 tip ♥ ☸ Bunnikou + 1000 tip ♥ ☸
              ☸ peekchu + 200 tip ☸ Serethielle for Jalin Taiga ☸

Customs

Rainbow Gekko

User Image

Link us

Link us and we'll gladly add you!
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.72350431/][img]http://bit.ly/iiky2Y[/img][/url]

Our beloved affiliates

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
              User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

❈ Intro❈ Rules & F.A.Q. ❈ Events ❈ Premades ❈ Customs ❈ Slots ❈ Customers ❈ Affiliates

Rainbow Gekko

Rainbow Gekko

Rainbow Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out