Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Phantom

User Image

O W N E R xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wunderful_Coffee_Cup
                      S T A T U S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Closed for now
                      W H A T xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcxx Graphics, Post & Thread Layouts
                      A N N O U N C E M E N T S x TEMPORARILY CLOSED Switched out Videos in the 'Extra' section. : As of 8/06/2014 at 7:13 PM EST. BRIBE ITEMS UPDATED

Devoted Phantom

User Image

Hi there! I'm Megan. Just graduated high school and heading into university to study theatre and global affairs.
                              Doctor Who and Sherlock are kind of my obsessions. If I said I had a lot of spare time, that'd be a lie.
                              But I recently rekindled my love of Photoshop and decided to offer what I do to you! So take a look around.
                              Grab a cup of coffee and relax, kick back, and let me do all those layouts and such for you.

I don't own any images used, just make them into graphics for rp/thread usage.

Devoted Phantom

User Image

o1 I almost feel like I don't need to say this, but I will anyways. Obey Gaia's TOS because we don't like troublemakers~
                              o2 Stealing isn't cool, okay? Just don't do that...Not cool bro. If you want to use any already made layout from me,
                              xxxxlxxjust shoot me a PM or quote me and we can talk something out.
                              o3Okay so this a sort of 2-in-1 deal. I get super busy at random points so either I may go on hiatus for a while or be away for
                              xxxxlxxan extended period of time....Regardless, I ask that you please be patient. If I do one of these step aways for a while I will
                              xxxxlxxnotify you and the shop will be closed.
                              o4Be nice to others. Nice people are cool. Talkative people are always nice as well. I like your faces.
                              o5 Inspiration. That's a thing. If I reject your order, I apologize but I may be uninspired or busy at that point in time.
                              xxxxlxxPlease be as specific as possible in your order. It helps me give you the best product I can.
                              o6 Save your images. I can accidentally delete stuff, because sometimes I log on and type when I'm half-asleep.
                              o7 I'm sorry but I will not do edits to past completed orders. The reason why is I usually don't save the .PSD file
                              xxxxlxxon my computer, as I use my laptop for Photoshop.
                              o8 I can do some coding, but not the intricate fancy lyric-y kind. But giving you an entire layout, that I can do.
                              o9 I am picky with anime photos requests as they can be more difficult
                              xxxxlxxI might be able to do one. Oh! I don't do gifs

Devoted Phantom

User Image

samples? Click me.

I'm a 'name-your-own-price' kind of gal. Of course, this means please do not cheap me out. Pay what you can/what you want for
                                your order. If it is a rush order, I will ask you to pay more. Bribes will be a more first priority kind of deal. I'm human. I'm greedy.
                                I can't help it. Sorry. I will say if you are a returning order, I will probably give you a discount.

I like tips. Tips are nice. Did I mention how nice tipping was?

In case you have no clue what to pay:
                                          Pricing Guide for the Lost
                                              Graphics (just the picture)
                                                Simple ⇢ 1-5k

Complex⇢ 5-10k

Post Layouts
                                                Simple ⇢ 10-15k

Complex⇢ 16-25k

Thread Layouts
                                                Just Images⇢ 25-30k

Images w/ Layouts⇢ 30-35k

Everything, All your words inserted and everything⇢ 40-50k

Prices I consider Bribes
                                                Post Layouts⇢ 50k+

Thread Layouts⇢ 100k+

Bribe Items
                                                I'm an idiot and can't remember how to put the images the questing images in.
                                                    Zodiacal
                                                    Flightful Dream
                                                    Lumiere Noire
                                                    Pale Marionette
                                                    Lucie: Any Variety (ex. Ludicrous Lucie, Lovely Lucie, Little Lucie)
                                                    Imaginary Friend
                                                    Sainte Ciel: Eros
                                                    Obsessive Commitment
                                                    House of Mirrors
                                                    Crimson Rose
                                                    Seraphim's Wings
                                                    Vivacenote
                                                    Duchess Mustachio

Please remember that is a SUGGESTED pricing guide. Don't feel any pressure.

Devoted Phantom

Devoted Phantom

User Image

GRAPHIC ORDER

[list][list][list][img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/redribbonknives/4f9c0aa0-0c67-4be8-950c-2332bba29b33_zpsea9c8b45.jpg[/img]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=#CC4E5C][b][i]G-G-G-Graphic, baby![/i][/b][/color][/size]
                          [list][list][list][list][size=11][color=#1C1C1C]
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o1 [color=#7D9EC0]Your name, babe?[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Name/Username/Whatever you'd like me to call you
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o2 [color=#7D9EC0]Lemme see something![/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Link your images here
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o3 [color=#7D9EC0]I need to know about this.[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Image info (ex.name/quotes on it)
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o4 [color=#7D9EC0]Still curious, doll.[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Role, or alterations you want
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o5 [color=#7D9EC0]Anything else hun?[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Any other info you want on there or you want to tell me ex.lyrics, personality.
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o6 [color=#7D9EC0]You dreamin' of a theme?[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Theme/Style goes here
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o7 [color=#7D9EC0]More than just black and white![/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] What colors do you want?
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o8 [color=#7D9EC0]Anything else?[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Anything else goes here.
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o9 [color=#7D9EC0]If you got the money, honey.[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] How much do you want to pay?

POST LAYOUT ORDER

[list][list][list][img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/redribbonknives/4f9c0aa0-0c67-4be8-950c-2332bba29b33_zpsea9c8b45.jpg[/img]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=#CC4E5C][b][i]P-P-P-Post it for everybody to see![/i][/b][/color][/size]
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o1 [color=#7D9EC0]Your name, babe?[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Name/Username/Whatever you'd like me to call you
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o2 [color=#7D9EC0]Lemme see something![/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Link your images here
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o3 [color=#7D9EC0]I need to know about this.[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Image info (ex.name/quotes on it)
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o4 [color=#7D9EC0]Still curious, doll.[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Role, or alterations you want
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o5 [color=#7D9EC0]Anything else hun?[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Any other info you want on there or you want to tell me ex.lyrics, personality.
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o6 [color=#7D9EC0]You dreamin' of a theme?[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Theme/Style goes here
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o7 [color=#7D9EC0]More than just black and white![/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] What colors do you want?
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o8 [color=#7D9EC0]Anything else?[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Anything else goes here.
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o9 [color=#7D9EC0]D-D-Decoded[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Do you want any basic coding? Put N/A if no
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]1o [color=#7D9EC0]If you got the money, honey.[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] How much do you want to pay?

THREAD ORDER

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=#CC4E5C][b][i]T-T-T-Threading it once more![/i][/b][/color][/size]
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o3 [color=#7D9EC0]What's it called?[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Main banner/What the thread is going to be called
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o4 [color=#7D9EC0]Still curious, doll.[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] List all other banner titles here (ex. roles, story)
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o5 [color=#7D9EC0]Button up baby.[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Do you need buttons (ex. OOC, PT, etc)
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]o9 [color=#7D9EC0]D-D-Decoded[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Do you want any basic coding? Put N/A if no
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]1o [color=#7D9EC0]I'll sew it all up for you.[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] Do you want me to insert the text for you (like put the story in for you)
                          [size=15][color=#4F2F4F]☄[/color] [/size][b]11 [color=#7D9EC0]If you got the money, honey.[/color][/b] [color=#BC8F8F][size=15]➳[/size][/color] How much do you want to pay?

Devoted Phantom

Devoted Phantom

Devoted Phantom

Devoted Phantom

Devoted Phantom

Devoted Phantom

Devoted Phantom

Fun Fact: I cannot spell Business for the life of me.

Devoted Phantom

yum_tea b u m p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas