Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx★━━ ❝ kiss me hard before you go
                                                                      rainbowkappukekihoooo( summertime sadness)xxx( i just wanted you to know )
                                                                      xxxxxxxxx THAT BABY YOU'RE THE BEST
                                                                      xxxxxxx:: i've got that summertime, summertime sadness

WELCOME TO SUMMERTIME SADNESS
                                                                      This is a graphics shop run by myself, LanaDelReyGfx
                                                                      Yes, this is a mule
                                                                      I make thread gfx, posting gfx, and banners, but am willing to venture into other areas.
                                                                      If you're still around, please check out my samples and see if I can fulfill your needs

Hygienic Noob

ABOUT ME
                                                                      17 years old
                                                                      Senior in high school.
                                                                      Technical theatre.
                                                                      Going to major in computer science.
                                                                      Artistic strengths in 3D and traditional watercolor
                                                                      Uses PS Creative Cloud {CC}

Hygienic Noob

RULES
                                                                      Follow ToS
                                                                      Fill out the form I cannot ask you this enough. It really helps me to make the best graphic I can.
                                                                      Don't steal what I make, pls.
                                                                      Talk to me a bit, I like conversation
                                                                      I'm fine with rush orders, but if something comes up then I reserve the right to change my plans.
                                                                      Please send trade after I accept your order. I will not accept until I know that you are satisfied with the job done.

Hygienic Noob

click the x ;
                                                                      Top or Side
                                                                      tab x x x
                                                                      L shaped
                                                                      tab x x x x x x
                                                                      Thread
                                                                      tab x x x
                                                                      Banners
                                                                      tab
                                                                      x x x

[size=9] ★ username here
                                                                      [list][list]★❜[b]graphic type:[/b] (L shape, top or side, and thread)
                                                                      ★❜[b]image(s):[/b] (here)
                                                                      ★❜[b]text:[/b] (use dafont.com)
                                                                      ★❜[b]text:[/b] (what should it say)
                                                                      ★❜[b]colors:[/b] (use colourlovers.com)
                                                                      ★❜[b]theme :[/b] (here)
                                                                      ★❜[b]date needed done:[/b] (here)
                                                                      ★❜[b]tip?:[/b] (here)
                                                                      ★❜[b]extra info:[/b] (here)
                                                                      [/size][/list][/list]

Hygienic Noob

Open ;

its not mine ★ page 20 ★ 2 L Shapes ★ 30k ★ asap
                                                                      username ★ page ★ type ★ tip? ★ date

Hygienic Noob

PICK UP ;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                      User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                                      User Image

Hygienic Noob

LINKS IN ;

Hygienic Noob

LINKS OUT ;
                                                                      200x40 and 88x31 only

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
                                                                      User Image

Hygienic Noob

CREDITS ;
                                                                      Coding by Rainbow Kappukeki
                                                                      Graphics by Weatherd
                                                                      Lyrics by Lana Del Rey - Born to Die
                                                                      dafont.com
                                                                      myphotoshopbrushes.com
                                                                      brusheezy.com
                                                                      deviantart.com
                                                                      tumblr.com

Hygienic Noob

RESERVED ;

Hygienic Noob

RESERVED ;

Hygienic Noob

OPEN ;

Hygienic Noob

Alpha Hex's Fangirl

Hilarious Pumpkin

16,390 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
★ Reiia Silver
      ★❜graphic type: L shape
      ★❜image(s): Pic
      ★❜text: Gothic curls
      ★❜text: Her name is Maki Hanami, I would like the quote “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.”
      ★❜colors: This one
      ★❜theme : Music mostly, maybe an agressive tone to it.
      ★❜date needed done: As soon as possible
      ★❜tip?: 40K
      ★❜extra info:

Hygienic Noob

Reiia Silver

I'll get on this tomorrow, I'm needing to go to bed soon c:
thanks for ordering

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash