• Hellraiser 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Partygoer 500
Davidjohn94
Tsuki579

� I Want A Profile �
�Name: Tsuki579 �
�background Pic: pik
�What features you want: comments, about me, media, Signature, Wish List, and the box with my avi please �
�anything else: have fun??�
�Payment method: 25k �

OMG that Background is so cute im so going to have fun heart

lol I hope you will User Image

Beloved Heckler

� I Want A Profile �
�Name: �GillaGrrl
�background Pic: �User Image
�What features you want: �About me, Avitar+posts+join date thingy, wishlist, message me+trade bar thing.
�anything else: �This art is kinda tank girl based, so if you could make the background a little more full, base everything off the colours in the art, and make the font MEAN I would loveit!
�Payment method: �PURE=30k+tip?

I love custom profiles, and if I like this one I will most likely buy MORE, right now my clan mule needs a custom pretty badly, so I am the guinea pig! lol

I like gears too razz User Image

Quote me so that I can start trade if accepted and get back to you smile Thanks!
GillaGrrl

� I Want A Profile �
�Name: �GillaGrrl
�background Pic: �User Image
�What features you want: �About me, Avitar+posts+join date thingy, wishlist, message me+trade bar thing.
�anything else: �This art is kinda tank girl based, so if you could make the background a little more full, base everything off the colours in the art, and make the font MEAN I would loveit!
�Payment method: �PURE=30k+tip?

I love custom profiles, and if I like this one I will most likely buy MORE, right now my clan mule needs a custom pretty badly, so I am the guinea pig! lol

I like gears too razz User Image

Quote me so that I can start trade if accepted and get back to you smile Thanks!

ok start the trade

Beloved Heckler

User Image

Thanks I have started the trade smile

Open and Recruiting

7,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

� I Want A Profile �
�Name: �Bleu Destine Angel
�background Pic: � http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/220/3/7/Blue_Wallpaper_by_Saffy12190.png this one! biggrin
�What features you want: � pm,comments,media, about me, trade.and is online / offline showing thing possible?o:
�anything else: � I do like to have my username in, also I do like that the lettertype would be something elegant like vivialdi 4laugh and the about me section by the blue, green thing biggrin
�Payment method: � gold , how much?just 10k?o,o
Bleu Destine Angel

� I Want A Profile �
�background Pic: � http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/220/3/7/Blue_Wallpaper_by_Saffy12190.png this one! biggrin
�What features you want: � pm,comments,media, about me, trade.and is online / offline showing thing possible?o:
�anything else: � I do like to have my username in, also I do like that the lettertype would be something elegant like vivialdi 4laugh and the about me section by the blue, green thing biggrin

i can do it all but i cant seem to get the pm, trade, add, online/offline thing to work but im trying and yes its only 10,000 is the miminum amount that i will accept

7,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
Davidjohn94
Bleu Destine Angel

� I Want A Profile �

i can do it all but i cant seem to get the pm, trade, add, online/offline thing to work but im trying and yes its only 10,000 is the miminum amount that i will accept

Okay 3nodding
Hey, I was just wondering if you were still open and if so I had a few questions for you...
1, would you be willing to do a profile with original art as the background?
2, would you be willing to do a profile in trade for a piece of my art? I would be willing to draw a full body semi-realistic, which I typically sell for 15k) my deviantart

Aaaannd... I guess thats all. Hope to talk to you soon.
-
Hana

hanamaui
Hey, I was just wondering if you were still open and if so I had a few questions for you...
1, would you be willing to do a profile with original art as the background?
2, would you be willing to do a profile in trade for a piece of my art? I would be willing to draw a full body semi-realistic, which I typically sell for 15k) my deviantart

Aaaannd... I guess thats all. Hope to talk to you soon.
-
Hana

yes i will make a background from your art and i will trade for art

Evolved Vampire

14,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

✠ ⒷⓊⓂⓅ ✠

Evolved Vampire

14,450 Points