COPY 0.51748251748252 51.7% [ 74 ]
PASTE 0.48251748251748 48.3% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]

Leaf

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
I guess I should announce that today will be the last day I'll be on here for awhile.. Maybe a week or two at least.

Moving into a new place and will have to setup Internet there. When I do get back, I'll probably be focusing on art auctions more than my profiles for a bit.. smile

YugureMuffin's Princess

Shy Snowflake

13,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
usaginano
I'll be coding orders this weekend.. not sure if I'm going to open slots.
I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed lately. sweatdrop
That's alright. surprised

Fluffy Bunny

Moolina
I guess I should announce that today will be the last day I'll be on here for awhile.. Maybe a week or two at least.

Moving into a new place and will have to setup Internet there. When I do get back, I'll probably be focusing on art auctions more than my profiles for a bit.. smile
Sounds about right. I think regardless of my "slump" or whatever it'd be good to hold up on slots until the holidays are over with.

9,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Time to code.. I'm such an unmotivated butt today. crying

Fluffy Bunny

One done.. omg I did it and it took me such a long time. ;w;

Heart Cat

thank you for the lovely profile c:

Fluffy Bunny

Jadore_camellia
thank you for the lovely profile c:
Welcome! n3n

Leaf

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
usaginano

Our avatars look so cute together ;w; !bby come back to meee...
User Image

Fluffy Bunny

Moolina
usaginano

Our avatars look so cute together ;w; !bby come back to meee...
User Image
Ahh your avatar is flipping adorable.
I haven't been feeling well lately so haven't been on here much. n-n

Leaf

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
usaginano

I hope you feel better soon then,
did you get to put your tree up? emotion_kirakira

Fluffy Bunny

FML.. I have no time for anything.
I will probably be late to work today.
Failing to complete one order. crying

Wealthy Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Fluffy Bunny

SHOP GOING ON PERMA HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
+TMI:

I have no motivation because of my anxiety and I just have gotten "lazy" as in I am not capable of being productive like I once was. The holidays really did not help. But I think it will be good for me to take a legit break from making profiles and just have fun, play video games, exercise, and focus more on myself.

I have never ever been like this before and I think I hit a breaking point so I just want to focus on myself and get back on track without setting myself up for failure by opening slots here and then not being able to fulfill them. I will admit my current order has gone unfinished over the estimated time it takes me and I feel like I have let someone down. I don't want to be that type of artist so taking a step back will be good for me and everyone here.

I feel super grateful to everyone for bumping the thread and stopping by. Feel free to msg me anytime. emotion_bigheart

YugureMuffin's Princess

Shy Snowflake

13,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
usaginano
SHOP GOING ON PERMA HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
+TMI:

I have no motivation because of my anxiety and I just have gotten "lazy" as in I am not capable of being productive like I once was. The holidays really did not help. But I think it will be good for me to take a legit break from making profiles and just have fun, play video games, exercise, and focus more on myself.

I have never ever been like this before and I think I hit a breaking point so I just want to focus on myself and get back on track without setting myself up for failure by opening slots here and then not being able to fulfill them. I will admit my current order has gone unfinished over the estimated time it takes me and I feel like I have let someone down. I don't want to be that type of artist so taking a step back will be good for me and everyone here.

I feel super grateful to everyone for bumping the thread and stopping by. Feel free to msg me anytime. emotion_bigheart
Ah. I completely understand and that's alright.
Everyone needs breaks, whether it's long or short.
I take breaks when I feel that way as well. I just sit back and watch movies or anime, or find some funny videos to relax. xD
I hope you feel better soon though~ emotion_hug

Fluffy Bunny

Angelliya
Ah. I completely understand and that's alright.
Everyone needs breaks, whether it's long or short.
I take breaks when I feel that way as well. I just sit back and watch movies or anime, or find some funny videos to relax. xD
I hope you feel better soon though~ emotion_hug
Thank youuu so much it means a lot. *hug*
I think some of the stuff I have been doing has helped a bit anyways.
Currently I have the flu though. rofl stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces