Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx» dream catcher
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxA + CODING + SHOP

SLOTS OPEN / CLOSED
                                                                          xxxWELCOME - -
                                                                          Hello everyone, and welcome to Dream Catcher, why "Dream Catcher" ?
                                                                          Well it's pretty simple really, I like them, and i'm a huge retro/vintage style person.
                                                                          So I thought that would suit it quite perfectly. I would like to thank you for coming across here.
                                                                          and taking your time to look what I have to show case for you guys, as it says "I code"
                                                                          I don't make graphics, however this will be more introduced later on, please follow on through.

xxxxxxxxCREDIT FOR GRAPHICS + LAYOUT GO TO ULTRA SPECS. <3

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                          IT'S ONLY ME
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxwho wants to ( w r a p )
                                                                          around your DREAMS &
                                                                          have you any dreams you'd like to sell ?

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image
                                                  User Image

xxxxxx» dream catcher
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA + CODING + SHOP

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx25 / 4 / 12 - RE-OPENING
                                                  WOW! Long time no see hey? Sorry for such a long hiatus.. sorta.. / laziness. But i've decided to RE-OPEN, PLEASE ALL BE WELCOMED.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO2 / 1O / 11 - FIRST CUSTOMER
                                                  Thank you for Prancingdancer, for being the first customer for "dream catcher" thanks!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO2 / 1O / 11 - EDITING
                                                  I've been editing a lot of the thread, to make sure the whole thread looks spick and spam!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO2 / 1O / 11 - GRAND OPENING
                                                  Hello all! Thank you for coming along and seeing the grand opening of my very first coding shop. I hope you all love it, as much as I do.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  IT'S ONLY ME
                                                  around your DREAMS &

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image
                                                  User Image

xxxxxx» dream catcher

███████████████ RULE ONE ███████████████
                                                  TOS
                                                  Follow the PG ToS It's common sense.
                                                  xxx Follow it.
                                                  xxx Obey it, simple.

███████████████ RULE TWO ███████████████
                                                  LITERATION
                                                  Speak english please?! NO L33T SPEAK!
                                                  xxx 0k4y b3bz?
                                                  xxx or just gtfo, if you are. c:

███████████████ RULE THREE ███████████████
                                                  RESPECT
                                                  Respect me! And other gaians to the thread!
                                                  xxx Treat people how you would like to be treated.
                                                  xxx You want respect? You gotta earn it.

███████████████ RULE FOUR ███████████████
                                                  PATIENCE
                                                  I take my time in all orders, don't remind me! I will put up WIP's.
                                                  xxx Be patient with your order no matter what!
                                                  xxx It will get done, so stfu. c:

███████████████ RULE FIVE ███████████████
                                                  FUN!
                                                  I'm not mean, if you disobey my rules, I can be quite harsh.
                                                  xxx just have fun and chat.
                                                  xxx you can always be my friend. <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  IT'S ONLY ME
                                                  around your DREAMS &

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image
                                                  User Image

xxxxxx» dream catcher

User Image User Image User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  IT'S ONLY ME
                                                  around your DREAMS &

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image
                                                  User Image

xxxxxx» dream catcher

User Image
                                                  [list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww240/specifics/orders/dreamcatcherorder.png[/img]
                                                  [size=10]What are you looking for? ;; [ would you like a thread layout/s? Rp's posts / chats? IF you can please give me another link to a previous thread, so I can put information inside, it will be easier for me & you ]
                                                  Graphics ;; [ I do not make graphics as stated, however if you can order it from someone else, and then I can incorporate it, with whatever your ordering, again it will be easy for you & me ]
                                                  Quotes/Lyrics ;; [ Any specific quotes/lyrics you want in there?! is so please give me the link to whatever you want so it can be added. ]
                                                  Colours ;; [ Would you like any colour coding in there? If so you would be best to go to colourlovers.com you may also give me multiple links, so then I can do a combo of colours. If no colours, of course it will be just neutral, and i can add grey in there. ]
                                                  Price ;; [ How much does it cost what your ordering 1OOK ]
                                                  Tip ;; [ This is optional 5Ok ]
                                                  Total = [ Tally it up = 15Ok ]
                                                  Bribe ;; [ If you really want something, and you want to pay high for it you may, you can pay a lot of golds orz // or my bribe items. some of the items listed may take for you to do multiple items, as some are cheap and that wouldn't be a bribe x3 ]
                                                  Anything Else ;; [ would you like to say anything else about your orders? perhaps something to me. x3 or the thread. anything really. o u o // please be detailed when your ordering. ][/size]

[size=24]USERNAME [ e.g Paecoc ][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  IT'S ONLY ME
                                                  around your DREAMS &

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image
                                                  User Image

xxxxxx» dream catcher

Thread Layouts - Starting price - 2OOk
                                                  Chat Post Formats - Starting price -1OOk
                                                  RP Post Formats - Starting price - 5Ok

User Image
                                                  orz;; you can bribe me with these. * u* (please check in the sig that the items I don't have)
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  IT'S ONLY ME
                                                  around your DREAMS &

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image
                                                  User Image

xxxxxx» dream catcher

Thread Layouts

O1. USERNAME - PG. BLAH xxxxxxxW I P !
                                                  xxxorder ███████████████████ percentage O% done

O2. USERNAME - PG. BLAH xxxxxxxW I P !

O3. BRIBE USERNAME - PG. BLAHxxxxxxxW I P !

RP's Post Formats

O1. USERNAME - PG. BLAHxxxxxxxW I P !

O2. USERNAME - PG. BLAHxxxxxxxW I P !

Chat Post Format's

O1. USERNAME - PG. BLAHxxxxxxxW I P !

O2. USERNAME - PG. BLAHxxxxxxxW I P !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  IT'S ONLY ME
                                                  around your DREAMS &

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image
                                                  User Image

xxxxxx» dream catcher

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLINKS IN
                                                  Only accepting 80x31 buttons &&

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/__-dream-catcher/t.75079077_1/][img]http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww240/specifics/orders/dreamcatcherlink1.png[/img][/url]

200x40

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/__-dream-catcher/t.75079077_1/][img]http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww240/specifics/orders/dreamcatcherlink2.png[/img][/url]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLINKS OUT
                                                  80x31's

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

200 x 40's
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  IT'S ONLY ME
                                                  around your DREAMS &

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image
                                                  User Image

xxxxxx» dream catcher

RESERVED

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  IT'S ONLY ME
                                                  around your DREAMS &

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image
                                                  User Image

xxxxxx» dream catcher

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  IT'S ONLY ME
                                                  around your DREAMS &

Generous Bloodsucker

yee yee' cool

Shoujo Transform

14,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

OKAY. NOWWWWW FIRST POST. lol
      g'luck.

Generous Bloodsucker

lolol, thanx emotion_brofist

Generous Bloodsucker