Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image
                    User Image

• hey - ohh ! ! ! welcome to a reopened graphics shop where we are here to
                                              provide just what you may be searching for. you may have just found
                                              your new favorite shop! maybe not the best out there, but we try to
                                              come pretty darn close to it! we appreciate every single person that
                                              drops by, whether it be to order something, or just stop by to chat. we
                                              hope you enjoy your time here & please give the thread a <3

- please do not steal these thread gfx. i spent forever on them.
                                              - order coding was made by ; a wild rumpus

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
            User Image
            User Image

User Image

• xxxxx RULE O N E ;; do not steal any part from this shop.
                                                          this includes graphics, coding, ect. do not steal from the thread or from
                                                          each artist's sample thread. we won't tolerate it, and there will be no second
                                                          chances. it's not cute and it just makes us feel mocked. if i see this happen,
                                                          i will completely ban you from ever returning to this or any other store. kay?

xxxxx RULE T W O ;; we will always have the right to reject any order that
                                                          we are given. if you lowball us, spam, or any other actions in that nature, we
                                                          do not have to do your graphic. we may even ignore you completely. just keep
                                                          that in the back of your mind. we are all adults though, so i'm not expecting to
                                                          have to point this rule out to anyone.

xxxxx RULE T H R E E ;; you have to keep in mind that it takes time for
                                                          us to do graphics. we always want the best for our customers, so we will spend
                                                          a bit of time. if we do not have it finished by the date you say it is due, we do
                                                          not have to give it for free. artists have lives too, and we can't always work by
                                                          deadlines. with this said, if orders are taking wayyyy too long to be finished,
                                                          please contact me VIA private message, and we can work something out.

xxxxx RULE F O U R ;; if you hate your graphic, you can always let the artist
                                                          know, but don't expect us to go ahead and make a whole new graphic. it's not
                                                          fair to the ones making it. we don't want to be told that our hard work was crap.
                                                          so please take our feelings into consideration. most likely, they will be completely
                                                          happy to fix your graphic. be specific while ordering - pleaasseee.

xxxxx RULE F I V E ;; trades need to be sent BEFORE the gfx is given.

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
            User Image
            User Image

User Image

• xxxxx its kait - previously sexual remedy ;; ohmygosh, hay guys. i'm kait, the owner of
                                                          this shop! i cannot even begin to express how excited i am to be opening this
                                                          once again. i took a little hiatus, but i am back and so ready to reopen and get
                                                          this going! i am a waitress at a little cantina bar, and i also am a full time
                                                          student (during the fall). i've been on gaia since O6', and making gfx since around
                                                          2O1O. the more specific you are when ordering, the better it'll come out. depending
                                                          on work, i usually work pretty fast, and i try to keep y'all posted on how long it
                                                          will take to get your order out. anywho ~ excited to speak with you all. i hope my
                                                          work impresses you. i don't have set prices, i take offers.! ! !

will do:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          gfx
                                                          thread layouts
                                                          banners
                                                          gifs HIGHER BRIBE ONLY

samples:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          samples page ;; ✰ ✰
                                                          customers finished graphics ;; ✰ ✰

Pricing:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          i go off offers typically
                                                          usually orders 1Obil+
                                                          items > gold

bribe items:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          any cat & indie - related items make me happy.
                                                          User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Imagexxx
                                                          User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

AVAILABLE || HIATUS || SLOW

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
            User Image
            User Image

User Image

• xxxxx RedPanda05 - Eyy guys! ;; RedPanda05 here. Call me Red or Pan. Most people call me Panpan - it depends on you what to call me. I am 20 years years old and I finished fine arts major in college. I have graduated already, just recently. I have been on gaia every since 2008. I've grown interest in roleplays which led me to gfx. I really love playing in photoshop and illustrator. And my bro kept on nagging me to make some gfx for him. So I thought, why not go with it?

As you can see on my samples, most of them are anime based since I am an anime&manga freakazoid! However, I want to expand my field of knowledge and try RL and gifs. It will be a bumpy road but meh, I can manage. I will always looks forward to your orders! I hope you'll like me and my work. With regards to coding, I am not confident and I am still practising. Please help be improve! And send me HD pics.Everybody loves 'em!

Feel free to chat with me, whenever. We can be friends! //waves

gfx
                                                          thread layouts
                                                          gif under construction

samples page ;; ✰ ✰

pricing:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          simple banner: minimum of 5 bil
                                                          complex banner: minimum of 10 bil
                                                          l-shaped 12 bil
                                                          thread: this will depend on your order. Usually minimum of 25 bil

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
            User Image
            User Image

User Image

• xxxxx juniper deer - hello everyone!~ ;; juniper deer here, but call me jun or deer c:

I am a high school graduate with a job that basically rules over my life. No seriously,
                                                          nine times out of ten i am at work on my feet doing retail. ( oh the joys of working at
                                                          jc pennys ) so to say the least orders will be a bit slow on my end hehe……. But that
                                                          doesn’t mean I will be lazy and not get it done, I put as much effort into doing graphics
                                                          as I do at my job of helping people, 500% people. Course, this does mean I may have
                                                          a couple of demo’s for you to choose from since I will redo a graphics twenty times or
                                                          so. ( seriously i do, just go ahead and ask candy carnival, i’ve had so many demo’s
                                                          for her at one time because i couldn’t choose a style xD;; )

I would be warning you that orders may take longer since I don’t have wifi but that isn’t
                                                          a problem anymore! I actually have wifi in my trailer ( yes i voluntarily live in a 5th wheel
                                                          with both of my parents and a small dog, tight yes ) at a marina where service sucks.
                                                          But now the only thing that would delay an order would be work and school come spring.

Guess I babbled a bit too much about the graphics side of me xD;; onto some more
                                                          personal~ Like I mentioned earlier, I am a high school graduate who dreams of going
                                                          to beauty school to become a hair dresser. Most of my time I spend either chatting with
                                                          friends or plotting for role plays or suddenly get a craving to do some random idea and
                                                          suddenly start working on graphics for said idea. ( bad habit of mine really, got way too
                                                          many role plays that need to be created that i thought of on a whim, it’s bad i know )
                                                          No matter what though, I am always there for my friends when they need me the most
                                                          and help anyone that I am no matter what. Just the kind of person I am really, a girl who
                                                          wears her heart on her sleeve. ( a fact which has gotten me faaaaaar too emotional
                                                          than i should be ) But yeah…… Well thank you for reading this blob of randomness
                                                          and I hope to chat with you soon! Honestly if you aren’t ordering from me I still would
                                                          love to chat!!

//disclaimer ;; if you not have heard from me after five to seven days after i have
                                                          accepted the order just give me a gentle nudge asking about it c: about eight times out
                                                          of ten work has taken over the brain

layout graphics
                                                          thread graphics
                                                          recoloring images
                                                          use gif’s

samples page ;; ✰ ✰

Prices:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          layout graphics starting at 1.5bil, tips are optional
                                                          thread graphics starting at 5bil, tips are optional
                                                          recoloring will be an extra 2.5bil
                                                          gif’s will be an extra 90mil

User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                          User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                          User Image User Image User Image

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
            User Image
            User Image

User Image

• xxxxx For G R A P H I C S ;;

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=7][quote="ARTISTS NAME HERE"] [/quote][/size]
                                                          [list][list][list] [img]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/pinkfire18/apply_zps1c05db72.png[/img]
                                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15.4][color=#c1ac88]I NEED A[/color][b][color=#556666] GRAPHIC[/color][/b]┊[color=#99aa99] due by INSERT DATE HERE [/color][/size]
                                                          [/list][/list][/list][size=13.4][color=#aaaa99]
                                                          [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]STYLE [/b] ; ( L-shape, banner style, top gfx & bottom, ect ) also, if there's a gfx in the artist's samples that you like, let them know which one.
                                                          [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]CHARACTER NAME [i]&&[/i] ROLE [/b] ; ; here. do NOT add the role if you do not want it on your graphic.
                                                          [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]PICTURES [/b] ; ; link here
                                                          [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]COLORS [/b] ; ; please provide a colourlovers.com link or just put the hex #
                                                          [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]FONT [/b] ; ; describe it or link from dafont
                                                          [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]LYRICS/QUOTE [/b] ; ; only if you want them on the graphic. please add (OPTIONAL) if you don't care if we add them or not.
                                                          [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]PAYING [/b] ; ; you may offer items as well as gold.
                                                          [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]ECT [/b] ; ; anything else to add? c:

For T H R E A D layouts;;

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=7][quote="ARTISTS NAME HERE"] [/quote][/size]
                              [list][list][list] [img]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/pinkfire18/apply_zps1c05db72.png[/img]
                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15.4]color=#c1ac88]I NEED A[/color][b][color=#556666] THREAD LAYOUT[/color][/b]┊[color=#99aa99] due by INSERT DATE HERE [/color][/size]
                              [/list][/list][/list][size=13.4][color=#aaaa99]
                              [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]STYLE [/b] ; ( L-shape, banner style, top gfx & bottom, ect ) also, if there's a gfx in the artist's samples that you like, let them know which one.
                              [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]HEADERS [/b] ; ; put the titles of each [ examples ;; story, rules, ect ]
                              [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]PICTURES [/b] ; ; link here
                              [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]COLORS [/b] ; ; please provide a colourlovers.com link or just put the hex #
                              [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]LYRICS/QUOTE [/b] ; ; only if you want them on the graphic. please add (OPTIONAL) if you don't care if we add them or not.
                              [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]FONT[/b] ; ; link or describe
                              [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]PAYING [/b] ; ; you may offer items as well as gold.
                              [size=15][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [b]ECT [/b] ; ; anything else to add? c:

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
            User Image
            User Image

User Image

• xxxxx - - O7 - O9 - 16 . ;; yaaaaay ~ The store has been
                                                          reopened. i am looking for two awesome people to join the shop as artists.
                                                          the shop is open though ~ which is awesome.
                                                          - O7 - 16 - 16 . ;; RedPanda05 has been hired as an artist!
                                                          - O8 - O8 - 16 . ;; Welcoming Jun to the team ~

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
            User Image
            User Image

User Image

• xxxxx PEACH TEA R E V I E W S ;; this section will be filled with some
                                                          reviews we have gotten from our beautiful customers. i will try to include
                                                          as many as possible. I am hoping others can use this section to get an idea
                                                          if we are acceptable or not to do your gfx. please click the spoiler to see the
                                                          reviews ~ <3

xxxxx REVIEW O N E ;;
                                                          review . review . review . review . review . review . review . review .
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ❝username ❞

xxxxx REVIEW T W O ;;

xxxxx REVIEW T H R E E ;;

xxxxx REVIEW F O U R ;;

xxxxx REVIEW F I V E ;;

xxxxx REVIEW S I X ;;

xxxxx REVIEW S E V E N ;;

xxxxx REVIEW E I G H T ;;

LEAVE US YOUR OWN REVIEW <3
                                                          you could message it or post it here.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#66aa99]♔[/color][/size]:tab: [size=16][color=white][list][*][color=black][size=11] review goes here. make it as short or long as you'd like. every review helps us! You could include your rating (such as 4/5, 5/5, ect), likes, dislikes, and how you came across the thread <3
                                                          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]❝gaia username here ❞

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
            User Image
            User Image

User Image

• xxxxx OUR B A B I E S ;; we absolutely love our customers, and i feel like we
                                                          should recognize them. if you have come and ordered from us 5 or more times, i
                                                          will post you in here. i will try my best to keep up with everyone, but if you don't
                                                          see your name, please let me know! this is also for us to keep an eye out, just in
                                                          case we want to give a free gfx out or something ~ . we want to show our appreciation
                                                          to you ! ! !

xxxxx
                                                          username

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
            User Image
            User Image

User Image

• xxxxx SUPPORT U S ;; please link us in your signatures! it helps us
                                                          gain support, and it means a lot <3
                                                          xxxxxxxxxx ⇢ all of these are made my me.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/2-o-ll-gfx-ll/t.100385093_1/][img]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/pinkfire18/Untitled-3_zpsy0lsrgk3.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/2-o-ll-gfx-ll/t.100385093_1/][img]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/pinkfire18/ghjk_zpsef40155a.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/2-o-ll-gfx-ll/t.100385093_1/][img]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/pinkfire18/asas_zpspfujbhp4.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/2-o-ll-gfx-ll/t.100385093_1/][img]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/pinkfire18/more-banners_zpsnxr1w2zz.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/2-o-ll-gfx-ll/t.100385093_1/][img]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/pinkfire18/jsjs_zpshnyy8jka.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/2-o-ll-gfx-ll/t.100385093_1/][img]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/pinkfire18/ghj_zps48846026.png[/img][/url]

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
FOR LATER USE

Dapper Fatcat