Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello there and welcome to Dreaming in Colors (Version Green). A graphics shop which promises creations that have been crafted at the very best of our ability! We are an affordable, and yet still high in quality shop, that simply wishes to see more beautiful threads and posts spread throughout Gaia. Our artists are fairly flexible and open to critique and we absolutely strive to ensure that our customers leave happy. As such we ensure that we execute high quality customer-service, and a high level of transparency to allow easy changes in our layouts before simply showing you the end product.

Please keep in mind that though the store in it's entirety is open, please pay close attention to the statuses and slots of each of our artists. We hope to serve you, our customers, to the absolute best of our ability! We look forward to all of your orders~!
          Thank you for your time!
          The Dreaming in Colors Team

We are currently: Open on Hiatus Closed/Under Construction && Hiring Not Hiring

DECEMBER 19TH, 2015
                    Thread has been moved to the proper sub-forum and has been opened!

DECEMBER 26TH, 2015
                    We hope that everyone has/had a wonderful holiday season!

JANUARY 29th, 2016
                    We have accepted a new artist into our shop! Please welcome, Caimbrie!

MARCH 24th, 2016
                    The last few days, as well as today, Imgur has blocked gaia causing many posting formats to break. If you still see your layouts, make sure to save the images and reupload them to another website to keep your layout looking good. For as long as you load up the picture outside of gaia, it should still load to make saving them possible. If you need help with your layout, please reach out to the artist who has assisted you, and we will help as much as possible. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

remove scrollbar
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rᴜʟᴇ 1:
                Follow Gaia ToS. There are NO exceptions when it comes to this rule. If you have a concept that we feel is questionable we will address the matter privately. If we feel it's an issue that cannot be resolved through conversation we will have to decline your order.

Rᴜʟᴇ 2:
                Please do not steal any of the graphics or coding in this thread. Each of our artists puts a lot of time and effort into their creations and thievery will not be tolerated. If you are caught doing this you will be black-listed and possibly be reported. We will find you.

Rᴜʟᴇ 3:
                We have every right to decline your order or application. This can be for a number of different reasons and we will often let you know the reasoning when this does happen. Rest assured your submissions will never be dismissed for personal reasons, we are very fair when it comes to reviewing each and every one.

Rᴜʟᴇ 4:
                Drama in the thread will not be tolerated. We are here because this is something we enjoy to do and we want to bring that joy to others. If you are here to hang out or help contribute to a positive atmosphere we are happy to have you for as long as you decide to stay! If you harass or are threatening toward any other member of the thread we will blacklist and report you per Gaia ToS.

Rᴜʟᴇ 5:
                Upon receiving notification that your order has been accepted send a trade to your artist with the agreed price. The order will not be started until that has happened. The trade will not be accepted until the order has been completed and you have had the chance to see/approve of the final product.

Rᴜʟᴇ 6:
                Because we deal with a large amount of graphics for orders and our own personal projects please save your finished product to your own server. We cannot be held responsible for deletion of your files when they are hosted by ourselves. We try to avoid this but it can be inevitable at times and we don't want this to cause you grief later.

Rᴜʟᴇ 7:
                We do offer advertising on the front page through the sharing of buttons in our affiliates section. If you want to share buttons, merely PM the mule, or quote the three of us (Gemstone Graphics, Enchanting Emerald, and Quintessential Sapphire) and we will be happy to trade buttons! Just let us know if you use our buttons and we'll add yours to our own list! We even offer sharing buttons with art shops, rps, or whatever else! We are always happy to affiliate with others.
          CURRENTLY ON A HIATUS FOR AN UNDETERMINED LENGTH OF TIME. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
          Hello there! My name is Enchanting Emerald. You are welcome to call me Emerald, EE, Enchant, Enchan, really anything; as long as you quote me and make sure I am aware you are talking to me biggrin ! I live on the west coast, and I am a 24-year-old woman. I am also online a vast amount of time on days that my husband works; as such I am here Monday, and Thursday-Saturday. Rarely I pop online on Tuesday and Wednesday. I also typically limit myself to doing just one order per day that I am online. But, layouts typically are second in my list of things to do if I have some RP posts to tackle.

Anyway! Onto the details about the layouts! I do my graphics on Photoshop Elements 11. The one downside I have found to using this program is the fact that it tends to deteriorate the quality if I put a gif in and it is too long. As such, while I do take orders for gifs, it will lower the quality of the layout. So, just keep that in mind. Next, for Real Life images to be used in layouts I am much pickier, as such the best way to get these accepted is to bribe with an item because these sorts of layouts are very challenging for me. Then, for coding, I actually offer two types of coding, the old fashion code on gaia sort, and I also do some fancy text on photoshop. Fancy text is something I would like more practice on, so please tell me if you would like that.

And now for the last paragraph, this will go over my preferences on accepting/declining orders. So, let me state straight off the bat that I do not have a preference to what people pay with. It can be with gold, it can be with items, it can be with art. It doesn't matter. Though I suppose you could say I do have a preference since the items in my bribe section are like 99.9% chance of accepting (the only real time I will deny this is if the images are just terrible). But, anyway I usually judge if I want to do a layout based on the pictures and ideas provided. Also if people give me small/low quality pictures or they are overly specific (which removes my creative freedom and eliminates fun), then I tend to deny those orders. However, I do this to have fun, so a vast amount of time I will accept pretty much everything. As long as I feel like I can have fun, experiment with graphic ideas, and provide something that people will be happy with, then I have no problems accepting. But, sometimes the right gold or items can bridge the gap razz

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WILL DO:
              High Quality/Medium/Large Images
              Anime/Drawn Images
              Coding
              Gifs
              Thread Layouts
              Real Life Images (albeit more expensive)
              Various layout styles
              RP Profile/Reserve Coding
              Rush Orders
              Creative Freedom

WON'T DO:
              Animal Layouts (characters with animalistic qualities are fine, but not straight animals)
              Anything breaking the Gaia ToS
              Gaia Profiles
              Multiple gifs (unless one is in a time skip image)
              Extreme pickiness (I like minor critiques and have no qualms remaking a layout one time if you are unhappy with it.)
              Low quality/small images
              Picture hunting
          If there is something you want that you do not see on the Will do list feel free to ask.

Coding: 250mil
                    Banner: 500mil (Please state horizontal or vertical if you have a preference)
                    L-shape: 1bil
                    Thread: 2.5bil
                    Buttons/Misc decorations: 150mil (This is like time skip buttons, small bars for sides, footer images, etc.)
                    Extra Charges: For IRL images add 250mil to the base prices at the least. I am much pickier with IRL images. So if you want to guarantee acceptance - bribe high.
                    tab All orders come with basic coding which includes listing out the layout and putting in statuses (like location, company, ooc, etc).

Highly Desired: 50bil+ Purchase with one of these will give you 10 freebies. For a thread layout this nets you the entire thread, profiles/reserves, plus a character L-shape
                        User Image User Image User Image User Image

Moderately Desired: -50bil Purchase with one of these gives you 5 Freebies. For a full thread purchase with one of these covers the full thread, and a character profile skeleton
                    There are also other options in my pick-up thread. You may also browse my wishlist for other ideas for items to bribe with.

Currently on a hiatus, I apologize for the inconvenience.
                    ﹙01﹚ Ranamaru Shou - L-shape - Page 77 - Progress: 10%
                    ﹙02﹚ Pustota I Tma - L-shape +footer - Page 77 - Progress: 10%
                    ﹙03﹚ LunaGenisis - L-shape +footer - Page 79 - Progress: 10%
                    ﹙Bribe: 50bil+ or items﹚ Poe the Raven - L-shape layout - Page 78 - Progress: 10%
                    ﹙Bribe: 50bil+ or items﹚ Starry Lemonade - Thread layout - Page 80 - Progress: 10%
                    ﹙Bribe: Artwork﹚ Bo-Bae Eun - Thread Layout - Page 33 - Progress: 25%

PROGRESS KEY: 10% - I have saved the pictures/waiting for trade, 25% - I have rendered the images/started the project, 50% - I have completed the graphic(s), posted WiP waiting approval, 75% - I have completed any complex coding, waiting approval, 99% Put the layout together, waiting approval.
          CURRENTLY ON A SEMI-HIATUS
          Hello there! My name is Quintessential Sapphire. You can call me Quinn or whatever else you happen to think of. I'm a 25-year old college student and I live up in the mountains somewhere. I've been messing around with graphics since I was a kid. I began to make them because I was an avid RPer and I was too cheap to pay, even back then. I'm fairly easygoing so please don't be afraid to strike up a conversation. I can get busy very quickly in RL so if I miss something you say it's not personal at all. I will always respond if you address me via quote or PM. Currently I am online everyday for at least three to four hours. I'll give you a rough estimate on your order time when you are accepted.

I make my graphics in Adobe Photoshop CC 2015. I don't have very many samples but I am always willing to try new things. If you ask me to do something that I believe is outside of my skill level I will definitely let you know. biggrin If you ever need something changed or are displeased with a graphic that I have done for you feel free to PM me and we can hash it out that way.

I'll accept your order as long as the image quality is good for the most part. I don't have a real preference when it comes to payment. Below is a list of some of the items I would like to possess but I'm just as likely to accept your order for gold. Please note that given my current lack of recent samples I am more likely to accept discounted rates for orders but that will go away once I've stockpiled a decent amount.

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WILL DO:
              Thread Layouts
              Gifs
              Real life images
              Coding (layouts + decorative)
              Banners
              Post layouts (any shape/size/color)

WON'T DO:
              Anything against Gaia ToS
              Grainy or tiny images (if you need help with this I will try but I can't make any promises.)
              Rude people- I'm accepting if you want something changed or have critiques just make it tasteful.

If you have any questions just drop me a line.

L-shape: 750mil
                    Banner: 500mil (For banners please state if you want a horizontal or vertical banner if you have a preference.)
                    Complex Coding: 250mil
                    Thread: 1.5bil
                    Misc Buttons/Decorations: 25mil (This is like time skip buttons, small bars for sides, footer images, etc.)
                    Extra charges: N/A
                    tab All orders come with basic coding which includes listing out the layout and putting in statuses (like location, company, ooc, etc).

Highly Desired:Purchase with one of these will give you 10 freebies.
                        COMING SOON!

Moderately Desired: Purchase with one of these gives you 5 Freebies.
                        COMING SOON!

﹙01﹚Sigtryggr - Post Format - x - Progress: 25%
                    ﹙02﹚Username - Order Type - Page - Progress: 0%
                    ﹙Bribe: 50bil+ or items﹚Username - Order Type - Page - Progress: 0%

TEMP HIATUS / BEEN HIT WITH A LOT OF SNOW
            So, uhm. My name is Kaamilah Jasmine, but you can call me Kam/Jas or just Caim/Caimbrie if you prefer. I'm not the best at introductions. I'm aged nineteen currently, studying business and general law. I'm planning to go to university where I will take a general business degree and hopefully train to go in various business fields. I've been doing graphics since I was thirteen. I often tend to roleplay from guilds to forums, so chances are you'll find me there. Uh, I think that's about everything? If you need anything, feel free to ask!

WILL DO:
                l - shape
                horiztonal
                irl/anime pics
                gifs/other animation
                thread layouts
                signature banners
                basic/complex coding

WON'T DO:
                rush orders
                multiple gifs
                furries/mecha
                low quality/small images
                anything against tos

L-shape: 900m +
                      Horizontal/Vertical: 500m +
                      Basic Coding: 300m+
                      Complex Coding: 600m+
                      Extras/Buttons: 50m+ each
                      Signature: 200m+
                      Thread: Bribe only

Highly Desired:Will receive 4 freebies per order with an item/equivalent as payment once completed
                      *total payment must be valued at 40b+ for this to count*

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Moderately Desired: Will receive 2 freebies per order with an item as payment once completed
                      *total payment must be valued between 20b-40b for this to count*

﹙01﹚locked - Order Type - Page - Progress: 0%
                      ﹙02﹚locked - Order Type - Page - Progress: 0%
                      ﹙03﹚locked - Order Type - Page - Progress: 0%

CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS because i might open a temp freebie shop in the near future
            'sup, call me pup. or pup720, whatever works. i've been on gaia for nearly five years, and i've been making graphics for about two years. i'm a high school student living on the east coast, and when i'm not at school, playing volleyball, reading, or watching anime, i'm on gaia to roleplay and make graphics. you'll find me online most afternoons and evenings, if not everyday. i think of myself as fairly laid-back and friendly, and i enjoy sticking around and chatting if i'm not too busy. if you need to contact me about anything, i prefer it being through quotes rather than pms since my inbox is way too full and in need of some serious cleaning out.

whether it's graphics or coding, i promise that i can give you hq results. my graphics are relatively simple, and my coding is nothing too complex, but i have a clean, neat, and uncluttered style that i hope suits your fancy. since i don't have photoshop or gimp, i use picmonkey, pixlr, and other online applications to make my graphics. sometimes i can finish an order within the same day i receive it, and others can take weeks depending on how busy i am irl or around gaia. i don't like to be rushed or nagged at, so i can assure you that i will get your order to you on time and efficiently. as i work on your order, i will be working with you as well and sending you wips before finalizing everything. ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧

honestly, i prefer receiving gold over items ( so if you're going to bribe me, keep that in mind. *wink wonk* ). i don't really care how much you offer me as long as it hits the minimum amount i have set, but i will reject your order if i believe that what your requesting is outside my skill level. i'm always up to try new things, but i don't want to end up giving you something that you don't like. in short, please make your requests reasonable and give me hq images to work with; hq images = hq graphics.

don't be afraid to let me know if you ever need something changed or if you're not happy with what i give you. if i can't fix the problem, i'll probably just start your order over again. in some cases, i'll give you a discount or just make your order a freebie, but please don't take advantage of that. ; v;

WILL DO:
                rp posting gfx ( l-shape, banners, etc. )
                entire posting layouts ( gfx + coding )
                sidebars, footers, and/or timeskip bars upon request
                traditional coding ( lyric coding, rp profile/app coding, etc. )
                minimal graphic coding
                thread gfx and/or coding
                sig banners/signs
                simple image maps
                rush orders for posting layouts ( for a bribe )
                hq anime > real life images
                buttons
                simple rendering
                full body / mostly full body images

WON'T DO:
                rush orders for thread gfx/coding
                low quality / grainy images
                chat layouts
                gif images / animation
                super complex gfx/coding/rendering
                gaia profiles
                rudeness / extreme pickiness

entire posting layout ( includes gfx, coding, & extras ): 1.5b+
                      l-shape: 900m+
                      horizontal / vertical banners: 750m+
                      complex coding: 500m+
                      profile + app coding: 2b+
                      entire thread layout ( includes gfx, coding, & extras ): 10b+
                      thread graphics: 5b+
                      thread coding: 5b+
                      buttons: 25m+ / possible freebie
                      sig signs / img maps: 500m+
                      ask/quote me if the price of something you'd like to order isn't up here.
                      or you can just give me an offer, and i'll decide whether or not it's okay.

OUTDATED / JUST GIVE ME GOLD OR ASK ME WHAT I WANT
                      Highly Desired: purchase with one of these will give you 5 freebies. for a thread layout, this gives you either just the gfx or just the coding.
                          User Image

Moderately Desired: you can also take a look at my wishlist which can be found on my profile.

﹙01﹚ Black Iris Lagoon - sigmap - Separate Thread
                      ﹙02﹚ Anime Protagonist - app + profile coding - Page 95
                      ﹙Bribe: 50bil+ or highly desired items﹚ Username - OrderType - Page #

Pᴏsᴛɪɴɢ Fᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ:
                        [list][list][list][imgleft]http://s9.postimg.org/jsi6u5pdb/Di_COrder_Forum_L.png[/imgleft][img]http://s9.postimg.org/opvrf9rcf/Di_COrder_Forum_R.png[/img]
                        [imgright]http://s9.postimg.org/49pcas6gf/Di_CPUSide.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left][list][size=10][color=#8fbfb6]
                        [size=13][color=#72b492][b]Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:[/b][/color][/size][list][list][size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] Your username
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴄʜᴏsᴇɴ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] The artist you would like to make the graphics/coding (Enchanting Emerald, Quintessential Sapphire, Caimbrie, or Pup720).
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] What you are ordering: L-shape Layout, Banner, coding, etc.

[/list][/list][size=13][color=#72b492][b]Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:[/b][/color][/size][list][list][size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴏɴ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] Character name/lyrics/etc
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] Your pictures. Please state your favorites and if you want them all used.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]cᴏʟᴏʀs:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] You can get this from colorlovers, or just tell us some colors too. Either works.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] For example, grungy, gory, fancy, girly, etc.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ғᴏɴᴛ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] There are a few font websites out there to pick from such as dafont and 1001fonts

[/list][/list][size=13][color=#72b492][b]Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ && Fɪɴᴀʟ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:[/b][/color][/size][list][list][size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] Statuses (Location/Mood/Attire/Thoughts/Company/Ooc) or any lyrics.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴡᴇʙ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇʀ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] This allows us to know what special characters you can see. It is optional
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴅᴇsᴋᴛᴏᴘ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] This is also optional. It allows the artists to figure out the optimal size for your graphic is.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] When you would like your order due by
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴇxᴛʀᴀ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] Any other information you would like to add.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] What you plan to pay with, gold or items. Please state what items and how much gold.
                        [list][list][spoiler][quote="Graphic Artist Username Here (Enchanting Emerald, Quintessential Sapphire, Caimbrie, or Pup720)"][/quote][/spoiler]

Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ Fᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ:
                        [list][list][list][imgleft]http://s9.postimg.org/jsi6u5pdb/Di_COrder_Forum_L.png[/imgleft][img]http://s9.postimg.org/opvrf9rcf/Di_COrder_Forum_R.png[/img]
                        [imgright]http://s9.postimg.org/49pcas6gf/Di_CPUSide.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left][list][size=10][color=#8fbfb6]
                        [size=13][color=#72b492][b]Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:[/b][/color][/size][list][list][size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] Your username
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴄʜᴏsᴇɴ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] The artist you would like to make your graphics.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʏᴘᴇ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] L-shape, banner, etc.

[/list][/list][size=13][color=#72b492][b]Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ Iɴғᴏ:[/b][/color][/size][list][list][size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴀᴍᴇ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] Title of the thread.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]sᴜʙ-ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀɪᴇs:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] Story, rules, characters, etc. These are for each different post. If you have some sections that sound like they may run together, but you do not want them to. Please explicitly state that you would like things separated. Otherwise some graphic artists (or at least Emerald) are prone to making small sections that could be large posts.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴍɪɴɪ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs?:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] If you want some text on an image instead of coded in. For example, if in your Story section you have it split into two parts, I could make a mini banner for each section. If you are making a shop of some sort, this would be a good category to add in an order form graphic. This is essentially just for banners that split up the content of the post.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴs?:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] If you want buttons for signatures, or to link to other threads. For example buttons to OoC threads, profile threads, app threads. You can also specify whether or not you would like this incorporated in the first post banner.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs/ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇs?:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] If you would like me to make profiles or reserves for RP threads please list all the things you would like added in here. Please break it up into Reserves and Profiles if you want both. For example: "For Reserves, I just want an icon, some traits, and a section for a short bio. For a profile I want sections for Name, age, race, personality, bio." You can also use this for other shops. For example, this would be a good section to put the text needed for the order form.

[/list][/list][size=13][color=#72b492][b]Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:[/b][/color][/size][list][list][size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] Please state if you want me to use all of the pictures. Also state your favorites
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]cᴏʟᴏʀs:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] You can get this from colorlovers, or just tell us some colors too. Either works.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] For example, grungy, gory, fancy, girly, etc.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ғᴏɴᴛ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] There are a few font websites out there to pick from such as dafont and 1001fonts

[/list][/list][size=13][color=#72b492][b]Fɪɴᴀʟ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:[/b][/color][/size][list][list]
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] Any thing you would like coded in. This is good for threads you have already created the information for and simply want it coded in for you by your artist. You can also put song lyrics in here if you would like that coded in as well.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴡᴇʙ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇʀ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] This allows us to know what special characters you can see. It is optional and really only necessary if you want lyrics coded in.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴅᴇsᴋᴛᴏᴘ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] This is also optional. It allows the artist to see what the optimal size for your graphic is.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] When you would like your order due by.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴇxᴛʀᴀ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] Anything else you may want to include that is not listed here.
                        [size=11][color=#d39a95]﹙[color=#b2f9e7][u][color=#a9cda6]ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ:[/color][/u][/color]﹚[/color][/size] What you plan to pay with, gold or items.
                        [list][list][spoiler][quote="Graphic Artist Username Here (Enchanting Emerald, Quintessential Sapphire, Caimbrie, or Pup720)"][/quote][/spoiler]

Lɪɴᴋs Iɴ
                            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics//t.98758503/][img]http://s9.postimg.org/eu3v740bz/VGDi_CButt.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics//t.98758503/][img]http://s9.postimg.org/hvgvbu9bj/Di_CCGJS.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics//t.98758503/][img]http://s9.postimg.org/4irieg8mn/VGDi_CButt.gif[/img][/url]

Lɪɴᴋs Oᴜᴛ
                        User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                        User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                        User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                        User Image

If we are unable to provide you what you are looking for, please look at these other wonderful shops! And, if you are looking to be added to this list of affiliates, either post here and quote the mule, Enchanting Emerald, and Quintessential Sapphire, or shoot the mule a PM. Thank you~!

remove scrollbar
          Aww yeah! Thread officially open for business~!

iRsick's Bae

Divine Demigod

User ImageUser Image
        User Image

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: Luxurious Disaster
              ᴄʜᴏsᴇɴ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ: Enchanting Emerald
              ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ: What you are ordering: L-shape Layout w/ coding

Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴏɴ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ: Luna Lockheardt
              ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs: Your pictures. fav two footer pic timeskip gif(use all)
              cᴏʟᴏʀs: Blue's dark purples and gold accents
              ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: make it match the fav pic with roses, maybe some frost to kinda match the element of the leaves in her hair peice in the second pic
              ғᴏɴᴛ: Artistic freedom

Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ && Fɪɴᴀʟ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ: Statuses: Location, Company, Voice, Health, Ooc
              lyrics: I know I'll never feel the same
              I know I may never accept the change, but I want...
              Happiness...

No breaking the anxiety
              The woman that I tried to but could never be faded out
              With happiness...

Every day hypocrisy
              I see the zombies walking down the street and it kills me...
              Their happiness

Liars! (Liars!)
              Liars! (Liars!)
              Liars! (Liars!)
              (lyrics done in layout if possible.)
              ᴡᴇʙ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇʀ: Google Chrome
              ᴅᴇsᴋᴛᴏᴘ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ: 1920x1080
              ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: When you can.
              ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: i like your samples for Shallah. I would also like a time skip and footer.
              ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: 5 billion
                  Enchanting Emerald

iRsick's Bae

Divine Demigod

Everything looks so pretty!
      Luxurious Disaster
          Thank you very much! I am very happy with it! biggrin !
          As for your order, it is accepted!
          I'll go ahead and get started on it.

iRsick's Bae

Divine Demigod

Enchanting Emerald

Okay!
I'll send the trade. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash