• Forum Regular 100
zero the last decepticon
This ain't no damn social club. heart

Then turn your damn thread into something already! heart 's back
Lovers Never Tell
zero the last decepticon

Now, now...This thread isn't for me......

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
zero the last decepticon
Lovers Never Tell
zero the last decepticon

Now, now...This thread isn't for me......

You complain so much and do nothing about it. You're like a chick with year-round PMS, I swear. I don't know of any forms, and the type of writing I'm thinking of I'm not sure has already been mentioned.
Lovers Never Tell

You complain so much and do nothing about it.

Oh?
I'd say that between this, my contest, and my work in several of the guilds, I've not only done plenty, but have gone far beyond earning my right to b***h. Now tell me what you want me to help you with, or fall silent, child. wink

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
zero the last decepticon
Lovers Never Tell

You complain so much and do nothing about it.

Oh?
I'd say that between this, my contest, and my work in several of the guilds, I've not only done plenty, but have gone far beyond earning my right to b***h. Now tell me what you want me to help you with, or fall silent, child. wink

I won't even argue that because it sounds like nothing more than an excuse and you're the child for making it.

Anyways, it's the last poem on BLB 1st challenge that I was talking about. I unno what type it is but it's the one I'm talking about.

Aekea Scarface

Lovers Never Tell
I don't know of any forms...

Well, there's a WHOLE bunch of forms listed in this very thread. They say the rules of the form, and they even give examples.
I know this because I contributed some of the forms posted throughout this thread.
Teh DCB
Lovers Never Tell

Well, there's a WHOLE bunch of forms listed in this very thread. They say the rules of the form, and they even give examples.
I know this because I contributed some of the forms posted throughout this thread.

Logic, yet again, prevails. Who would have thought, huh? rolleyes

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
zero the last decepticon
Teh DCB
Lovers Never Tell

Logic? On Gaia? ********! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END! eek burning_eyes xp

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Teh DCB
Lovers Never Tell

Thank you for quoting me and so wonderfully pointing out the obvious, but I believe you were lost in translation. I meant I didn't know of any to contribute. I don't know the names of any either, so I really wouldn't know unless I looked at them all.

Which reminds me! Zero, have you finished redoing those links?

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
bohemian_lover_boy
zero the last decepticon
Teh DCB
Lovers Never Tell

That is creepy. eek

BLB, what's the name of the type of poem I last wrote on your 1st challenge? The one you keep telling me to be more loose?

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Lovers Never Tell
bohemian_lover_boy
zero the last decepticon
Teh DCB
Lovers Never Tell

That is creepy. eek

BLB, what's the name of the type of poem I last wrote on your 1st challenge? The one you keep telling me to be more loose?

Ummm... I dunno. sweatdrop I read too much to usually remember titles. xp

Aekea Scarface

Lovers Never Tell
Teh DCB
Lovers Never Tell

Thank you for quoting me and so wonderfully pointing out the obvious, but I believe you were lost in translation. I meant I didn't know of any to contribute. I don't know the names of any either, so I really wouldn't know unless I looked at them all.

Which reminds me! Zero, have you finished redoing those links?
I'm not sure if that first part of yours was just you being sarcastic or not, but I'll just ignore that for now.

http://www.shadowpoetry.com/resources/wip/types.html
http://www.poemofquotes.com/articles/poetry_forms.php

There. Now, you can go to one of those places, pick a form, write up a poem in that form, and share it here so that we can try it.

Winter Warrior

9,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
Lovers Never Tell
You complain so much and do nothing about it. You're like a chick with year-round PMS, I swear.

rofl heart rofl heart
nevertobeokay
Lovers Never Tell
You complain so much and do nothing about it. You're like a chick with year-round PMS, I swear.

rofl heart rofl heart

I'm glad you're amused. Contribute, or GTFO.

How's that for some ******** humor?

Aekea Scarface

Quote:
Cinquain
Poetry with five lines. Line 1 has one word (the title). Line 2 has two words that describe the title. Line 3 has three words that tell the action. Line 4 has four words that express the feeling, and line 5 has one word which recalls the title.

DCB

Cinquains:
form poems
coming and leaving
like a tranquil breeze:
structured.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers