Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should we do next..?

This...is...SPPAARTTTA!!! [As in "I want war"] 0.49230769230769 49.2% [ 32 ]
WE SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE A PARTY AND JUST...JUST...ROCK IT OUT TOGETHER : D 0.12307692307692 12.3% [ 8 ]
Oh my god...I just saw a flying cow. 0.35384615384615 35.4% [ 23 ]
I have an idea. AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU! [please?] 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 125 126 127 > >> >>> »|

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
INTRODUCTION

~This story begins in Western Japan, an era where kingdoms were still viewed as the judges of society. In this certain era, there were two, very competitive, unwilling to love, kingdoms who quarrelled for EVERYTHING. These two families are named, The Crosszeria and The Empyrean. They fought for things like, the fairest maidens or princes, attention from their people, and even for whom looked better. They had competitions everyday, for things that people found quite amusing. The families could not accept the fact that the other family was better then them at something. And the quarrels grew. Now, as the fights became less amusing and more violent, new generations of the families were descending, knowing nothing of their fate. The Kings and Queens have decided one thing will end this fight. One that will lead to many. One that would change, drastically, the lives of the descendants, and the people who lived within. One word, that will change the world they knew, a peaceful, entertaining world…into a dreadful and sorrow world. War.

And a new era of war began, maybe you would be able to relate this to the Bronze Age from Greek mythology. An age of hatred, war, and ongoing battles. Innocent lives were not spared in this eternal war. Children, women and men, who had not done anything but to listen to their selfish rulers, were killed. One family, able to control demons, opposes the other family, whom are able to control archangels, saviours from above. The competition between the sons and daughters of these royal families did not disappear, for their fate had been altered by the foolish Kings and Queens, who told their children foul things about the other family. However, the hearts and confidence of the children were pure, and the people prayed for the children to end this madness. Our new heroes fight for their nation. They are unsure and unwilling to kill. Villains fight only for their side of the bargain. However, the people’s lives lay within your hand, and the future of the whole kingdom. Your mind. Your soul. Your body. Your heart. Your choice~

User Image

Now, the country has become nothing but a wasteland, once green lands have durned into plain earth and sands. The families have not forgotten the objective of this war. To beat the other family in which family is more superior. Of course, the choice they made was for their selfish needs for attention. Both families have flaws. One family, just refuses to love. The other family? Refuses to trust. It is the new generations' choices that impact the futures of civilians.
There is a barrier, soon to come down as all the heroes and villains, clash in battle. What happens when one member of a family falls for another? Who knows? It's fate's choices after all.

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
THE CROSS FAMILY

The Cross Family practises dark magic, nothing to be frightened of, they do it for the thrill. The princes and princesses of this family, are equipped with dangerous weapons. Knights are also given weapons as such. Servants part-take in various actions as well, because even with that vibe of hatred in the family, everyone in the Cross Kingdom is considered family. Weapons that the King and Queen of the Cross Kingdom think is necessary, is given to all warriors. There is no good and bad since they're not considered good, but haven't done anything bad...yet. The King's latest plan has been to infiltrate the barrier system, and take it down, and continue the war, just to take what was rightfully their land, away from the other family. Of course, the only corrupted people in this family, are the king and queen, who would do anything to be the better kingdom. Their childrens picked sides. One side was to follow their parents' orders, the other was to disobey, and try to warn the other family. If all does not go well, every one of the Cross' royalties, knights, and even servants will be put out there, on the battlefield. Even the inexperienced.

User Image

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
THE EMPYREAN FAMILY

This family, is the most angelic family, you will ever meet in your entire lives. Literally. Though not everyone in the family wants to be that way, the king and queen are all about reasoning. Ask any of the people and children of this kingdom, they all think they are in heaven, despite the horrible land. Lately, there had been news about the barrier coming down, and so everyone has been told to be alert. Warriors, experienced or inexperienced, will wait for the right chance to stop the plan of the Cross Family. The only thing the kingdom needs is happiness. The new generation of heroes and...if possible, villains, in the Empyrean family, have never seen the likes of a battlefield, never/ Seeing the world out there is a dream to them. Sometimes reality may be harsh, but they've got nothing to lose right? The Empyrean family's weapons are not so much different from the Cross Family's. The only difference is that the weapons look less dangerous. Typical.

User Image

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
DEMONS & ARCHANGELS

This is one of the vital things in this story. You see, the Cross Family has been known to throw away love. Even the King and Queen look like they don't love eachother at all. To teach them to love, and to consider themselves as any other human, Satan has accepted God's plea for help this one time, and has sent each child of the new generation, a demon. The demons take on the form of animals. They have their own minds, and are here to teach the Cross Family what they have missed out on in the world.

Besides the Cross Family's issues, the Empyrean family has been known never to trust anyone easily...well that's stretching the truth, not too often. Their suspicion is easily aroused. God has sent archangels from the heavens to teach them friendship, and trust. Most of all, these Archangels know what freedom is, and also try their best to teach the Empyreans what it's like to go out of their comfort zone. These beings take on the form of an animal as well.

Modifications:
-Your Demon/Archangel only have one power. Choose wisely.
- Your creatures can speak

- It's very simple, if you have any sort of questions about them, just ask, don't hesitate. Or if anything confuses you, just ask

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
ELEMENTS

The heroes use different elements of magic. You can only choose one out of the following. This element also describes some of your character’s traits

Fire: If you have chosen this element, your character’s desires burn for the beyond. Courageous and Bold, you will head into any challenge, making your strength, your weakness, for some hotheads, can loose control. Use your powers wisely, for you may not have a chance to turn back

Water: You are calm, gentle, your only wish is to go with the flow. You are not the fighting type, however, your fighting moves are fluid and skilful. You are somewhat knowledgeable. However, your wish not to fight, may put you in even more danger

Thunder: You are quick as you are powerful. Your speed is one of your greatest allies. With every power, comes a need to sleep as well. Using your speed as your main strength, you are using what energy you have. And so, if there is a fight, you might not be the quickest one.

Darkness: You are only commander of the dark. You are a silent assassin, very calm on the outside, but you may be panicky on the inside. Your power eats away at regrets in your past life. However, the pain you have endured, may indeed be your strongest weapon. Don’t be afraid to depend on others. Be afraid that you may depend too much

Light: You are cheerful, happy and do not let things bother you, for you are one with the light, enemy to the shadows. Your powers can change others, depending on your own path you choose. Choose a path of destruction, and you will fight until you die. Choose the path to find a light in others, you greatest strength will be revealed

Earth: You are one with the thing called nature. It angers you to see the land turned into a wasteland. You can manipulate the movement of the Earth itself. Your weakness, is the flame that can burn your roots to cinders. There are ways that the flame can't always burn you. You are like Earth itself, and you have the mind of an Earth's protecter. Kindness balances with Rude behaviour.

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PROFILES

Profiles~
OOC PAGE

Here is the format, please use it

[align=center][color=insert-a-color-here]
[size=18]M[/size]y appearance: (Picture)
[size=18]F[/size]amily Name:
[size=18]M[/size]y Name Is:
[size=18]M[/size]y Place In Royalty or in the Kingdom Is:
[size=18]M[/size]y Chosen Element Of Power:
[size=18]I[/size] Wish I Was Recognized For: (Some of your dream goals)
[size=18]M[/size]y Past: (Bio here. Make it interesting. If you are a prince/princess or a royal, just some childhood experiences will be fine.)
[size=18]I[/size] Wish I Never Feared These: (Things you fear the most)
[size=18]M[/size]y Age:
[size=18]M[/size]y Likes:
[size=18]M[/size]y Dislikes:
[size=18]M[/size]y Weapon: (A short description. You can post a URL to show us)
[size=18]D[/size]emon/Archangel:
[size=18]P[/size]ower Of Demon/Archangel: (One per creature)
[size=18]U[/size]ser:
[/color][/align]

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
RULES
-I am God, so if you just follow the rules, everything will be fine
-Demon1141 is my second-in-command since he really likes this roleplaying concept
-Semi-lit roleplay
-Don't 'Text Talk'. It's hard to understand, or just plain annoying at times
-A paragraph per post at the most if that's all you can do. So that means about 5-7 sentences
-Be nice to others, don't go arguing about every little thing, it's a friendly roleplay...even though it's a war roleplay
-Considering the rule above this, you are allowed to argue in character. Just be nice to the person behind the character.
-Send all your profiles to me or Demon in a PM. (Don't worry, you won't have to title it anything fancy...) BUT, add this emote ---& heart at the end...just to make sure you read the rules.
-NO GODMODDING UNLESS I SAY YOU CAN. Basically, for those who don't know what Godmodding is, don't make your character perfect, there should be flaws.
-Romance is allowed of course, keep it mature, don't scar any readers Dx

EVENTS
None so Far...feel free to provide any ideas to me or Silver

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
***NOTE***:

26 PROFILES IN!!!
soooooooo kai (thats unlit flame. we call him kai.) has decided to do something really stupid today. i won't mention what it is or what he's doing but the point is, if he has already done it, then he won't be here for awhile. therefore i'll have to take the responsibility for running his rp. i'll wait one more day before opening the rp in case he still comes on (unless people bug me about how the rp is taking too long to start). but for now, profiles will have to be sent to me.

if they are sent to unlit flame, they will most likely be ignored. that's because he isn't there to check and post your caracter on the caracter forum. if your caracter is posted, then he's a big fat liar or he hasnt done whatever he's doing yet eek .

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm offended - o-;
I only ran away for two hours and wasted money to feel what it's like.
Nothing big ; o
But anyways I'm back in charge. I guess . 0.
DID I NOT JUST SAY I WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE YOU RAN AWAY?!
stare
fine whatever. but we have 8 profiles not 9.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff