Welcome to Gaia! ::

six bar phrase hey hey
Atomic Granola Chip
six bar phrase hey hey
Atomic Granola Chip
six bar phrase hey hey
Atomic Granola Chip
Deep Purple 60's stuff is awesome. Oingo Boingo. Kiss. Rush. Iron Maiden. I just find it weird that you don't like older stuff than 90's. That and depeche mode is homo. :p Whatever. And I agree. But that song sucks.

it doesnt surprise me at all because dadrock is boring
Wow. Dadrock. That's a tad ignorant. Oingo boingo isn't "dadrock". Neither is rush. Rush is timeless prog and still going. Iron Maiden is Power Metal. There are still amazing power metal bands today, and Iron Maiden are still going. 60's deep purple isn't "dadrock". Most bands that you like take influence from such bands. Dadrock would be ac/dc. God ac/dc is annoying. But I still respect them for doing what they do well.

well no you see the term dadrock is pretty self-explanitory.

dadrock (dahd-rawk)

noun: rock your dad listens to

i know plenty of older people who listen to those bands. hence dadrock.

also it's pretty boring stuff (though the occasional oingo boingo or guess who isn't bad)
It's not boring. You're just ignorant. If you don't like it fine. No need to spite it and call it boring. It has it's place. Rush is anything but boring. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I2gmT3rarY I'm not saying that other music is BAD. But jeez. You're ignoring a lot of great and talented bands. ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnkwhHOjv-4

it's not that i am ignoring them. i have heard their music.

they are just boring.I want to slap you. XD GOD. How are they boring...? Stop being an elitist. XD

Tipsy Sophomore

Atomic Granola Chip
six bar phrase hey hey
Atomic Granola Chip
six bar phrase hey hey
Atomic Granola Chip
Wow. Dadrock. That's a tad ignorant. Oingo boingo isn't "dadrock". Neither is rush. Rush is timeless prog and still going. Iron Maiden is Power Metal. There are still amazing power metal bands today, and Iron Maiden are still going. 60's deep purple isn't "dadrock". Most bands that you like take influence from such bands. Dadrock would be ac/dc. God ac/dc is annoying. But I still respect them for doing what they do well.

well no you see the term dadrock is pretty self-explanitory.

dadrock (dahd-rawk)

noun: rock your dad listens to

i know plenty of older people who listen to those bands. hence dadrock.

also it's pretty boring stuff (though the occasional oingo boingo or guess who isn't bad)
It's not boring. You're just ignorant. If you don't like it fine. No need to spite it and call it boring. It has it's place. Rush is anything but boring. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I2gmT3rarY I'm not saying that other music is BAD. But jeez. You're ignoring a lot of great and talented bands. ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnkwhHOjv-4

it's not that i am ignoring them. i have heard their music.

they are just boring.
I want to slap you. XD GOD. How are they boring...? Stop being an elitist. XD
how bout no

Dapper Businessman

how are they not?

music technology is better now, therefore modern music is at an advantage... i'd rather listen to chopin or vivaldi than rush or any of that other nonsense, and i'd also rather listen to nirvana... there is SO much better music than that 80's nonsense...

Tipsy Sophomore

skumskull
how are they not?

music technology is better now, therefore modern music is at an advantage... i'd rather listen to chopin or vivaldi than rush or any of that other nonsense, and i'd also rather listen to nirvana... there is SO much better music than that 80's nonsense...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Businessman

so........... who's playing as courtney?

Tipsy Sophomore

skumskull

tycho, probably. gabe has the gun.
skumskull
Atomic Granola Chip
skumskull
Atomic Granola Chip
skumskull
Atomic Granola Chip
That's not true. I'm a child of 90's too dumbass. But. Old stuff is good too. No point in staying in the year you were born in. To be fair I like the third song on your myspace, and I LOVE GAVIN ROSSDALE.And.... DINOSAUR JR. SONIC YOUTH. :p But yeah. Don't stay in the year you were born. Lil wayne is pimpin'.

has nothing to do with when i was born... i LIKE that music... i cant think of a whole lot of music from before the 90's that i really like with the exception of depeche mode and a very select few others...

ALSO: lady gaga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lil wayne
trying to convince the shlums to cover a lady gaga SONG!
Deep Purple 60's stuff is awesome. Oingo Boingo. Kiss. Rush. Iron Maiden. I just find it weird that you don't like older stuff than 90's. That and depeche mode is homo. :p Whatever. And I agree. But that song sucks.

yeah... you just lost the game, kiddo...
It hasn't been 30 minutes d**k face. But. You voice on Water reminded of Roger Waters. And dinosaur jr. plus more gross. Just saying. I like your voice.

not my singing on water....
i only sing on jehova....
Wow. That song sucks. XD

Dapper Businessman

six bar phrase hey hey
skumskull

gabe, probably. gabe has the gun.

fix'd

Tipsy Sophomore

skumskull
six bar phrase hey hey
skumskull

fix'd

well played sir.

well played

Dapper Businessman

Atomic Granola Chip
skumskull
Atomic Granola Chip
skumskull
Atomic Granola Chip

It hasn't been 30 minutes d**k face. But. You voice on Water reminded of Roger Waters. And dinosaur jr. plus more gross. Just saying. I like your voice.

Wow. That song sucks. XD

so does your mum...

half that s**t is school project, dude... only the first two are on the album...

Dapper Businessman

six bar phrase hey hey
skumskull
six bar phrase hey hey
skumskull

fix'd

well played sir.

well played

i ******** lol'd
Dude. lksmdlskmdlcksmd. Nirvana is just poppy grunge. There is some good stuff like something in the way and other songs. And I like their poppy stuff, but, they're nothing compared to other grunge bands even.
skumskull
Atomic Granola Chip
skumskull
Atomic Granola Chip
skumskull
Atomic Granola Chip

Wow. That song sucks. XD

so does your mum...

half that s**t is school project, dude... only the first two are on the album...
Mmkay. Delete it then. XD

Dapper Businessman

Atomic Granola Chip
Dude. lksmdlskmdlcksmd. Nirvana is just poppy grunge. There is some good stuff like something in the way and other songs. And I like their poppy stuff, but, they're nothing compared to other grunge bands even.

YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE A SLAVE TO THE RADIO INCARNATIONS OF NIRVANA!!! FREE YOURSELF!!!!

Dapper Businessman

Atomic Granola Chip
skumskull
Atomic Granola Chip
skumskull
Atomic Granola Chip

Wow. That song sucks. XD

so does your mum...

Mmkay. Delete it then. XD

go ******** youself, a*****e... it's my ******** music page...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff