Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do you do? explain and lets network.

I personally mix, produce, and perform.
Instruments- Guitar, Piano, beat pad ayyyy and drums.
DAW- I run Acid Pro 7, Logic, and Protools, but at the most Acid Pro because its 10x's easier especially for beginners, but Logic and Protools would honestly be the best way to go if your legit. They are considered #IndustryStandardPrograms.
Equipment- uh ill just list it like this...
Speakers- Personas E5
Mic- RODE NT1- A
Keyboard- yamaha ypg 365
Audio interface- Alesis Firewire IO 26

but yeah other than that still building everything up studio wise, lets hear from you?
I tend to keep things simple when it comes to my setup.

DAW: FL Studio

Plugins: Sylenth1, Massive, Kontakt 5, Reaktor 5, Nexus 2, FM8, z3ta+ 1 & 2, Drumazon, uTonic, Edirol Orchestral, AudioRealism Bassline 2, Vanguard, various free plugins.

Hardware: Roland A500-S for MIDI control, Pioneer DDJ-SB for performance (saving up for a DDJ-SX).

As far as sound goes, I still need to buy some decent studio monitors, so in the mean time I use headphones (don't crucify me!)

Zealot

Audacity + shitty microphone to record.
I use Reaper as my DAW. I use mostly stock Reaper plugins for Compression, EQ, etc along with a few amp and cab sims. I use a Focusrite Scarlet 2i4 to record vocals and guitars. My monitors are some M-Audio Studiophiles.
REAPER, FL Studio and UTAU
Ableton,Pro Tools (and Logic X sometimes). have KRK monitors, APC40,E-MU keyboard and two mdi fighters. Two garbage a** mics but ehh they work. I play guitar, learnig keys and bass. I use Ableton mostly since its the easiest for my work flow.

Wealthy Businesswoman

I mix, score, and (rarely) perform.

DAW: FL Studio
Physical Gear: Casio CTK-3200, Sony MDR-7506, headset mic (it works for some sound effects)
Plugins: Komplete 10 (and a load of kontakt libraries from Orangetree, Ilya Efimov, soniccouture and cinesamples), Z3ta+ 2, TAL U-NO LX

Genius

Produce, engineer recordings, mix and master. On the side, I also do live guitar, room acoustic treatment, and other things.

Way too much gear to list, but there are a few pictures on the studio website. Of course, a lot isn't shown, like microphones and all that, but you can at least see the place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff