Welcome to Gaia! ::

Probably alike most all other music listeners, I find main stream Christian bands to be foul and incapable of clearly projecting a single lyrics. Modern Anti-Satanic culture puts so much boring post-grunge, generic guitars and radio-friendly riffs in their music that any lyrical value is lost in the pile of crap.

So I'm taking my time and energy to formulate a list of Christian or Anti-Satan music, without all that incomprehensible filth out there, so you may listen to the real perspective. Many of the artists I will list are not affiliated with Christianity. It just means at least one of their songs is written in a Anti-Satan point of view.

Current 93 (neo-folk) This artist IS himself Anti-Satanic and some of his best works in my opinion are I Have A Special Plan For This World(Current 83), Musical Pumpkin Cottage and Swastikas For Noddy.

Bach (baroque) I don't know much about this band but it's song "Fugue in G minor" is extremely Anti-Satanic.

Zoviet France (industrial) No this isn't about Exform, that song in my opinion is about as Christian as a Catholic school girl. What I'm referring to is "Look Into Me," the literal translation for the name "Jesus." This song does a great job at depicting Christ.

I will add more later, when it isn't 3:08 in the afternoon. If you wish to discuss Christian imagery with me feel free to post and I'll try to share what I know and believe with you.

If you are here to bash my opinion or defend what you think is good old Satanic blood-orgy music, I will probably pay no attention to you.

RIP Old Dirty Bath Towel
I will add more later, when it isn't 3:08 in the afternoon.

It's 3:12 now. Stop slacking!
The Wise Guy Auteur
RIP Old Dirty Bath Towel
I will add more later, when it isn't 3:08 in the afternoon.

It's 3:12 now. Stop slacking!

Yeah, way too early for me.
I AM THE SCOTTSBORO BOYS

A good song.
i like hildegard von bingen
RIP Old Dirty Bath Towel
I AM THE SCOTTSBORO BOYS

A good song.

Indeed.

It's pretty deep, man.
Dada Issues
i like hildegard von bingen

Me too. I like my Christian music to be extra hallucinatory.
Dada Issues

No, hipster Christians are not wanted here. Love for Christ should be sincere (or based in lust).
RIP Old Dirty Bath Towel
Dada Issues

No, hipster Christians are not wanted here. Love for Christ should be sincere (or based in lust).

they're still really good

you try so hard chad
Dada Issues
RIP Old Dirty Bath Towel
Dada Issues

you try so hard chad

wait, is this . . . xorn?

i just don't like them. they do nothing for me.
Onanism Monthly
Dada Issues
RIP Old Dirty Bath Towel
Dada Issues

you try so hard chad

they would if you were a real ******
Onanism Monthly
Dada Issues
RIP Old Dirty Bath Towel
Dada Issues

you try so hard chad

i thought it was feldman yo...

e: also who the ******** r u op cuz i want to research topics/postspast.
Dada Issues
Onanism Monthly
Dada Issues
RIP Old Dirty Bath Towel
Dada Issues

you try so hard chad

they would if you were a real ******]

BUT! but i am!

@ sarah: yeah, i think you might be right. god, i hate when people change their names!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff