Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

xxFINAL UPDATExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just because something looks professional, or because it has presented true information in the past, doesn't mean it can be trusted. There were only ever three heads. There is no bonnet. (The Ron Bruise Mask is still real, and can be retrieved here.)

Congratulations to those who stayed skeptical enough to see through the hoax. And even further congrats to those who discovered the secret messages hidden throughout the original post.

The most that was lost today was a few hours of your time. This isn't always the case. So, the next time someone makes a claim, do yourself a favour: Demand proof, check their sources, and always, always, read between the lines.

Happy April, everyone. Stay skeptical.
(Now get some sleep! You deserve it.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoriginal post belowxx
The misinformation has been struck out for your convenience.

Being April Fool's, there' a lot of misinformation spreading around the forums. So here's everything you need to know about the event. This thread will be updated regularly as new items and information are discovered, so keep posted for updates.
Congratulations! You found the secret message! Now keep reading for the real facts behind the April Fool's event.
xxAbout the Moviexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Q: Is the dramatic reading of Mother Duck's Sunday Stroll real?
A: If only.
The fact that this reading isn't real is the true tragedy behind this event.
Q: Who are the different actors supposed to be?
A: Ron Bruice = Tom Cruise
xmDigiorno Lee = Keanu Reeves
xmChorlie Shane = Charlie Sheen
xmMother Duck = Self
xmDinosaur = Self
Winning = You
Q: Does watching the trailer grant an item?
A: No, the trailer is just there for entertainment.

Q: Why can't I see the trailer?
A: If you're viewing the trailer on Internet explorer, try switching to Chrome or Firefox.
Who uses Internet Explore in the first place? Really now.
xxAbout the Horror Twinsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Q: Who are The Horror Twins?
A: The Horror Twins are anons who gift strangers. They are not NPCs.

Q: Do I "summon" The Horror Twins to get the item?
A: No, the twins are in no way involved in the official event.

Q: How do I get The Horror Twins to message/gift me?
A: There is no secret message that will get the twins to notice you. You just have to post and hope they see you. Mentioning that you love them or posting trigger phrases will NOT increase your chances.

Dante Horror - anon
It is ******** hilarious that you guys actually believe we are going to gift you, just because you say you love us.

rofl

Apparently someone is going around saying that is a trigger word to get us to gift people.
That couldn't be anymore wrong.

xxAbout the Itemsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Q: I've clicked the heads at least 100 times, but nothing's happened. Why?
A: You could click the heads as many times as you wanted, but unless you click all five unique heads at least once, nothing will happen.
You can spend all day refreshing the page, but there will only ever be three heads.
Q: But I've only seen three heads?
A: I'm not sure if they're just rare, or if there's some special method of bringing the last two heads up. If someone finds out more, please post it on the thread, and I'll test the method on my mule.
NOTICE: If someone could screencap or provide a link or screencap for the last two heads, and post them here, that'd be awesome. I'm still trying to get them to reappear myself.
If anyone does get a screenshot of these mythical heads, I will be thoroughly impressed.
head1 // head2 // head3 // head4 // head5 //

Q: Wait, so how many times do I need to click the heads again?
A: Once per head. Once you've already clicked a head, there's no need to click it again.
Zero clicks per head. Clicking them does nothing.
Q: What is the event item?
A: A soulbound item called Mother Duck's Bonnet. It's a little pink bonnet like the one seen in the background.
The real event item is a life lesson about skepticism.
Q: Why can't I find Mother Duck's Bonnet in the Marketplace?
A: The item is soulbound, meaning it can't be traded or put for sale.
Because it doesn't exist!
Q: What is the second item?
A: The second item is called Ron Bruise Mask, but it also features the faces of Chorlie Shane, Digiorno Lee, and a promotional poster. If there are any secret poses, they have yet to be unlocked.

Q: Where do I find the second item?
A: A link should be provided at the end of the Live Interview.

TL;DR VERSION: The only way to get the item is to click all five heads the link at the end of the live interview. There are a lot of people out there posting fake information. So remember to ask questions, and always read between the lines. Don't let trolls get the best of you.

Invisible Rogue

8,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
that item isnt in the mp im starting to think this is a troll neutral

Profitable Prophet

oGaga

It's soulbound.
I'm honestly starting to suspect that this was Gaia's masterplan with the April Fool's event. Releasing a difficult to obtain item on April Fool's is just plain cruel.

Magic Man-Lover

oGaga
A: A soulbound item called Mother Duck's Bonnet. It's a little pink bonnet like the one seen in the background.

KelseaKilla's Husband

Rainbow Beau

29,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Well there is some soulbound items that are in the MP though

Tipsy Shopper

I've clicked over 200 heads and have not seen any others than the original three.Getting discouraged.

Profitable Prophet

Youngwonhee Saranghae
I've clicked over 200 heads and have not seen any others than the original three.Getting discouraged.

Yeah, I've only seen like two other people mention seeing different heads. Whatever the odds are, they seem astronomically low.

Invisible Rogue

8,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Rock_hard_yo

XxBiohazardous LovexX

take a screenshot then
i mean people are trying to get a item that (probably) doesnt exist to, prove it to them that it exists

Tipsy Shopper

Rock_hard_yo
Youngwonhee Saranghae

Yeah, I've only seen like two other people mention seeing different heads. Whatever the odds are, they seem astronomically low.
someone posted a pic of a head but couldn't tell if it was a rage face/trolling or legit 4th head.

Profitable Prophet

blaykmagyk

Wow, really? I thought for sure soulbound items couldn't be traded. That's really weird. Maybe it's a glitch?

Sparkling Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I wonder if we're being trolled biggrin but whatever, I don't mind being laughed at, it's a part of the Fool's Day biggrin

Profitable Prophet

Youngwonhee Saranghae
Rock_hard_yo
Youngwonhee Saranghae

someone posted a pic of a head but couldn't tell if it was a rage face/trolling or legit 4th head.

Do you have a link to the the thread?

KelseaKilla's Husband

Rainbow Beau

29,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Rock_hard_yo
blaykmagyk

Wow, really? I thought for sure soulbound items couldn't be traded. That's really weird. Maybe it's a glitch?
They can't be, but they still are on the marketplace for some reason

Magic Man-Lover

Rock_hard_yo
blaykmagyk

Think he means the rings~(Zomg), but they were put on ther ebefore rings went soulbound

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff