Bloodrushe
It looks like an Asian walrus-like lizard, trying to be a dragon to me :p

Hahahaha. She's going to slap you.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
I like it's earthen tones, sharper and more detailed edges, and overall way it holds itself. As wings are such a decorative feature/motif in all of Gaian goings, I'm not too concerned about them. To me it just looks neat. I was in the Hanzo camp initially, but Bungalon would be really neat to discover deeper into the caves.

I feel, from looking at he map, it wouldn't be an 'end of the caves' boss. That's lava, and darker, and hotter looking. If they do the rest of the caves in two-to-three more releases, I would say it should be in the second or third section of the entire caves, not the fourth section, which looks rather inhospitable to anything not molten.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
DarkRybrin

What Hanzo camp? Hanzo has been specifically reserved for the Citadel.
I wouldn't mind having Bunglon be the midboss of this cave. I want him to be a legendary striker (balanced wouldn't be so bad, I guess). Some combination of Regrowth/Life Tap and Strength/Time Warp/Disease (only if balanced) would be nice.

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sgt. Pierce still needs to find his precious...uhm...thing. I'm guessing something that would steal something precious to Sgt. Pierce would be in the cave. Somewhere down the line at least. wink
Deacon Charmer
Sgt. Pierce still needs to find his precious...uhm...thing. I'm guessing something that would steal something precious to Sgt. Pierce would be in the cave. Somewhere down the line at least. wink

Interesting hint you've given us, Deacon. :3

BTW, is there a way for us players to get our Mastering the map on Spiral Cave? We're unable to level it since it's an entrance now.

Furthermore, there are also lots of bugs and glitches to fix too... sweatdrop

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Raiten Ka
Deacon Charmer

Interesting hint you've given us, Deacon. :3

BTW, is there a way for us players to get our Mastering the map on Spiral Cave? We're unable to level it since it's an entrance now.

Furthermore, there are also lots of bugs and glitches to fix too... sweatdrop

Hmmm, looks like that whole spiral cave an entrance and not allowing battles kind of messed up location mastery for that location. I'll pass that along on see what the plan is for that. Thanks for the heads up.

As for bugs...we working on 'em. Keep letting us know what you find in the bugs section of the MoGa forums.

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Pierce lost the One Ring. I'm gonna find it first and bend him to my will.
Bloodrushe
Pierce lost the One Ring. I'm gonna find it first and bend him to my will.

PHFT!!!! So you're saying it's Gollum who stole it? LOL XD

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Pierce is the Gollum in this story. He's obsessed with looking for his precious, he doesn't want you to find it. But I'm gonna find it. And then I'm gonna put a leash on Pierce and make him help me enslave the developers. And I'll put them to work destroying Cortex and building a new city for myself.
Bloodrushe
Pierce is the Gollum in this story. He's obsessed with looking for his precious, he doesn't want you to find it. But I'm gonna find it. And then I'm gonna put a leash on Pierce and make him help me enslave the developers. And I'll put them to work destroying Cortex and building a new city for myself.

Oh? And what will this new city's name be?

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm torn between Mt. Mogia and Bloodtopia.

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
I really got excited when I had to fight Nebugon... I thought I was able to catch it until I realized that it was in a team battle encounter... sweatdrop

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Quote:
That's quite true. I have a feeling that whatever the last Moga or team it will be, it has to be related to Pierce, after seeing how he doesn't want us to go further into the cave.

Indeed. I really wonder what will happen with him eventually. I mean, it really seems to me that he's hiding something, and I'm curious as to what it will be.

Do you think hw would have by any chance any relation to the Creature that lurks in the Swirly Dump?
OnizakiNeko
Do you think hw would have by any chance any relation to the Creature that lurks in the Swirly Dump?

To be honest, I don't remember Pierce has any relation to the Creature in Swirly Dump. I know that he assigned you to capture Shen at Rankwallow since it's terrorizing the people. But as to the dragon, I don't think so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff