Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Dapper Millionaire

We kill two enemies, and have vision of the other 3 starting Baron. I'm sitting by Baron pinging for my team to get their asses over there. "Hurr we can't do s**t."
THERE ARE ******** 3 OF THEM AND 5 OF US, AND ONE OF THEM WAS SORAKA.
THANKS FOR GIVING THEM THE FREE BARON THAT LOST US THE GAME.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Just tried Tiora. :3 It was really awesome. Although they surrendered just after I got my second so I didn't get very far. ):

Definitely something I'll be trying again! biggrin

Dapper Millionaire

Team needs an AP mid? BETTER PICK BLITZCRANK.
Omg guize how do I team comp?????

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Cynical Penguin
Team needs an AP mid? BETTER PICK BLITZCRANK.
Omg guize how do I team comp?????

So, your getting stuck with everyone who has a case of the stupids?
BETTER PICK BLITZCRANK.
what does nautilus look like with a s**t-ton of AS.

hmm
AP top
AP Mid
Jungle Mao
AD kennen
BETTER PICK AP BOT TOO
AWW YEA

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Kyoto Tushoni
Amumu is great, but I got Skarner on release, and remember when I had to work to make him strong.

I think Amumu was just overplayed for such a long time, and right now with the idea of FoTm. People just want new stuff all the time. Amumu is still great and just underplayed, and not too many people want to take the time to understand him.

He is a tank, he is an initiator, and he is a threat. I can see them tweaking his numbers to give him more damage at the expense of more mana, but last time I checked he could be played an AP aggressive support, much like Galio or Karma, with late game scaling using ToG>Archangel's

If his Tantrum releases make Tear build up, I can see that working.

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Avun Shidino
Kyoto Tushoni
Amumu is great, but I got Skarner on release, and remember when I had to work to make him strong.

I think Amumu was just overplayed for such a long time, and right now with the idea of FoTm. People just want new stuff all the time. Amumu is still great and just underplayed, and not too many people want to take the time to understand him.

He is a tank, he is an initiator, and he is a threat. I can see them tweaking his numbers to give him more damage at the expense of more mana, but last time I checked he could be played an AP aggressive support, much like Galio or Karma, with late game scaling using ToG>Archangel's

All true, yea, mumu is very good yet underplayed, granted i wouldn't be that scared should he get overplayed, I saw a support mumu (soul shroud, the whole 9 yards) he could tank dps his way out of anything with the smallest bit of ap.

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
I just got level 30.
ALL OF MY HARD WORK. IT HAS COME TO REWARD ME.

Though the way I got to 30 is rather odd...

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zan820
Avun Shidino
Kyoto Tushoni

All true, yea, mumu is very good yet underplayed, granted i wouldn't be that scared should he get overplayed, I saw a support mumu (soul shroud, the whole 9 yards) he could tank dps his way out of anything with the smallest bit of ap.

Amumu used to be as played and as banned in Ranked as Rammus and Shen are now. However, Amumu use to be way more scary. He was played solo top, semi-support, Jungling DPS, and a mid anti-mage counter. When people say sleeper OP, That was kind of Amumu, whose only counter was Blitz, and he still didn't counter THAT well.

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kyoto Tushoni
Zan820
Avun Shidino
Kyoto Tushoni

Amumu used to be as played and as banned in Ranked as Rammus and Shen are now.

oh, then I would be scared if he got overplayed

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Amumu's still a strong pick. And Amumu and Kennen in the same team? You wouldn't believe how ******** destructive that can be.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Avun Shidino
Amumu's still a strong pick. And Amumu and Kennen in the same team? You wouldn't believe how ******** destructive that can be.

The classic AoE lock as I look at it is Kennen, Nunu, Galio, Amumu, and a wild card. (The ones I see most often in that particular flavor of joke comp is Jarvan IV, Katarina and Sona. Sona is more effective in that slot, though.) Basically you just ALL Flash-ult all at once and it's and instantly won teamfight unless the enemy team has an AoE stun that didn't get caught in Galio's or Sona's ult.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Next match in the Favorite Champion competition is up. Gragas vs. Cassiopeia!

Dapper Millionaire

I almost had my first non-bot penta, but Katarina stole it. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Cynical Penguin
I almost had my first non-bot penta, but Katarina stole it. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Like, the ENTIRE penta, or just one kill, or a few kills? What level of bullshit are we talkin', here?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff