Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pasok~!
(Welcome~!)

Kamusta! Ako pa ay si Knaix at sa ngayon, bukas na ang shop na ito!
(Hey there! I'm Knaix, at your service! I officially declare this shop open!)

Sandali lang, ba't nga ba kayo pumasok rito? Narinig n'yo ba 'to sa mga kaibigan n'yo o kaya't sa akin? Baka naman wala lang kayong ginagawa! Hahahahahaha...
(Just one sec, how did you find this shop and what made you decide to enter here in the first place? Did you hear from your friends or mine? I'd bet you were just bored... weren't you! Hahahahaha...)

O sige, tama na ang daldalan at magsimula na tayo! 4laugh
(All right, enough with the chit-chat and let's get started, shall we?)
About the Shop:

What made you decide to open an mini art shop? Err... yeah, besides the need for gold on my quest, I just want to do it for fun. 3nodding I love chibi's and I love the styles of each gaia user when making their avatar.

Can we trust you? Yes, I won't be putting this shop up if I can't... but I may stop from time to time because of college. So I'll keep this shop updated. As for trust, it is earned, right?

How many art can you do in a day? It depends on how complicated and detailed the art is... but I assure you I do at least two in my free time. :3

What medium do you use? Mostly traditional, like pencils, pen, and colored pencils. But I can do cel shading too, although I haven't perfected it yet. I do prefer traditional... 3nodding

Do you only do chibis? No, I don't. I can make non-chibi artwork. Though, I am very confident with my chibis. xD
~ R || U || L || E || S ~

The rules are simple really. Just follow them and you'll get your art for sure! :]

Rule No. 1 - No spamming. Please. (I said please, didn't I? >w< )
Rule No. 2 - If you wish to contact me about the details or your requested chibi/avi art, PM me with the subject "Archive Request". If you don't follow this rule, I'm afraid I won't be able to open your messages.
Rule No. 3 - Once you're done with the PM, contact me about the details. As much as possible just keep it all into one pm.
Rule No. 4 - I'll confirm your request first before you send me a trade. Do not trade with me unless you haven't sent me a PM.
Rule No. 5 - Lastly, patience is a virtue. x3 (I'm in college so there may be times when I can't draw... but worry not, I'll be sure to send you a PM to inform you if ever there is a delay)
*** PRICES: ***

Here's what you've all been waiting for...xD

Chibi Avi Line Art: 3, 000g User Image

Chibi Avi Art Colored (traditional): 6, 000g
User Image
(This is just the example for the coloring... Imagine the line art with this coloring style)

Chibi Avi Art Colored (digital): 7,000g
User Image
(This is just the example for the coloring... Imagine the line art with this coloring style)

Chibi Avi Mood Bubble (Line/Colored, digital/traditional): 2,500g
Examples are like the ones on top where the avi is doing a particular mood.

SPECIAL CHIBIS!

Couple Art (colored/line): to be negotiated through PM.
Requested Fan Art: to be negotiated through PM.

Requested Fan Art Example
ninja ~RESERVED~ ninja
4laugh OPEN! 4laugh

Unforgiving Tactician

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
mag pa commission ko. . . . i pays you in our currency~ = 3 =
agitoakiba_09
mag pa commission ko. . . . i pays you in our currency~ = 3 =

You! >___<

Grrrr... looks like have no choice. *mumbles something incoherent*

uhh, okay so this avi? Colored/lineart?
For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

woow i lilke ^^ can i get it Chibi Avi Art Colored (digital) of this avi: User Image with a mood bubble saying: i eat your babies ^^ and how much in total to make this? =D

Happiness adds and multiplies as we divide it with others.Happiness depends upon ourselves. . .
taskzue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

woow i lilke ^^ can i get it Chibi Avi Art Colored (digital) of this avi: User Image with a mood bubble saying: i eat your babies ^^ and how much in total to make this? =D

Happiness adds and multiplies as we divide it with others.Happiness depends upon ourselves. . .

Um, that depends. . . sweatdrop
Do you want the mood bubble chibi art and the chibi line art to be one of the same? Or separate?
cute art ^_^
Knaix
taskzue

Do you want the mood bubble chibi art and the chibi line art to be one of the same? Or separate?
same =D
taskzue
Knaix
taskzue

same =D

9.5k. . . ^_^ I'll work on it immediately. rofl
xXEmo_Hinata24Xx
cute art ^_^

>////< uhh... thank you. :3
Knaix
taskzue
Knaix
taskzue

same =D

9.5k. . . ^_^ I'll work on it immediately. rofl
thank you ^^ can u make it abit small too xD i kinda want it to be in my post style =) thanks u dear~ if i like it alot i will tip =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff