Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gaian

I haven't been active, but i still putter around now and then, play the games and whatnot X3;; Haha sluggies, those were fun heart

Yay for lolitas <3 Have a fun and safe trip!! :3

*leaves a present for when ya get back* X3

Sparkly Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
Have fun on your vacation, Kilani! ^-^ And I hope you feel better, too. ^^ Sucks to feel sick on vacation or whenever. ._.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Minako-chan came to my thread and gave me a bump and i saw her siggy so i clikced it cuz it was just too kawaii to pass up. Im putting an order in but not sure if you can do it or not but i will start the trade as stated. I like the character plushies but not of 'bleach' like you have. I did read that I can infact make a suggestion so here goes. I would like and that is if you can make them character plushies of a few guys from Yu Yu Hakusho ( Youko Kurama, Hiei and Shuichi Minamino) If this can be done then i thank you greatly. I wish you luck on your shop though I see you are doing well with it. I look foward to either a responce in no i cannot do them or the plushies themselvess. Nice work you have here btw.
3nodding

Sparkly Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
--- A B|U|M|P for {you} ---

whee heart
Kutebare~Kisama
Minako-chan came to my thread and gave me a bump and i saw her siggy so i clikced it cuz it was just too kawaii to pass up. Im putting an order in but not sure if you can do it or not but i will start the trade as stated. I like the character plushies but not of 'bleach' like you have. I did read that I can infact make a suggestion so here goes. I would like and that is if you can make them character plushies of a few guys from Yu Yu Hakusho ( Youko Kurama, Hiei and Shuichi Minamino) If this can be done then i thank you greatly. I wish you luck on your shop though I see you are doing well with it. I look foward to either a responce in no i cannot do them or the plushies themselvess. Nice work you have here btw.
3nodding

Lani's on vacation, so I don't think you should expect to see the plushies soon - if ever.
Order:

Amethyst Communicon

50g

heart ^^ Sending trade! *dashes*
Order:

Sousuke Sagara plushie from the anime Full Metal Panic. I'd like him in his military uniform like found here. http://www.full-metal-panic.com/image.php?file=images/recon/characters/sousuke/sousuke04.jpg

Thank you *runs off to send the 50g*
Artificial Anonymity
Lani's on vacation, so I don't think you should expect to see the plushies soon - if ever.
Raiu Worren
Order:
Sousuke Sagara plushie from the anime Full Metal Panic. I'd like him in his military uniform like found here. http://www.full-metal-panic.com/image.php?file=images/recon/characters/sousuke/sousuke04.jpg
Thank you *runs off to send the 50g*

You cant order a costume made plushie. You can only order the pre-made ones confused .
I would like a LIQUID PINK COMUNICON. Please and thanks.
Panda Bump`

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces