Welcome to Gaia! ::

--Hello Everybody--

Hi, for some time i have been wanting to open a shop, so now i am. My art isn't the shiz niz or the best darn this you will ever set your eyes on, but at least its still very good in most peoples eyes.

I do a lot of different chibi works and other things to and I'm just getting use to photoshop //it HATES me// but I would love it if people would buy my things, and my stuff will be somewhat cheap, compared to others that sell there stuff for like....1 MILLION dollars...oh Just Kidding. but the pay will be somewhat high, and please be nice to me, i don't want any negative remarks, maybe positive tips that could help me improve.

I'm a bit slow with things, and it helps for some to remind me about working on there art, but i will try my best to get you your artwork.

--Whitewolf13-16--
--Rules--

Ok by now I'm sure many know this but...if you STEAL any of my art work in ANY way without PAYING me first....well lets just say it wont be very pretty.

I like art as well, and some people might not be able to pay with money, i do accept artwork....but ill be the judge as to if its good enough for a fair trade, i don't wanna make you some elaborate drawing and get back a stick figure that looks like someone shoved a stick up its a**.

Once again i don't want anyone giving me any rude posts about my work or anything like that, I'm sure you don't wanna look like that stick figure once I'm done with you..oh hehehe J/K

You MUST fill out the order form that you will find at the bottom of this post, and i would like it if you would post it, not send it in private message.

Oh and some of you i might not choose, because your requests are TO much for me, so no spamming me or whatever the hell they call it, get over yourself and stop acting like an immature brat....i F***ing HATE immature people that wont act there age.

Some people if they want me to draw there avatar will have to much stuff on them, and i might take some things off, so don't be surprise if i draw them running nude and free

oh and DON'T bug me all the time if i have it done or not, i do have school life and a home to take care of. //Im 16, no father [[hes dead]] living with my mother and her two foster kids, do you know how HARD it is to take care of those evil little monsters so shut yo face//

~I'm not always online or able to get to a computer, plus on photoshop i take my sweet sweet time to make it its best....so shut your face and have a little patience

I also don't draw in order, i draw who i please, so please have a little patience in me.

Don't make any "improvements" on the work i made for you, it takes away the pure ME, and don't try to sell it to others, that just TICKS me off beyond all reason, even more the Naruto saying believe it 89 times.

Once again Stealing=VERY VERY VERYVERY BAD

Oh and as some of my friends know, i am a proud follower of Naked Jesus Man //hes a man i met when rafting one day, I'm not religious at all but my friends and i worship him slightly caz hes gangsta// and well if you want i could always draw you and Naked Jesus Man together fighting evil or just hangin all coolio. i know there are religious people out there, but this is not to make fun of "Jesus" this is just a REAL life guy i actually met one day, so please, i don't want any of you religious people saying "how could you do this, this is a disgrace, i hope you go to hell" it ain't gonna work caz guess what, i'm a follower of reincarnation, so once again, shut your FACE.

Well have fun and don't tick me off, and please, I'm not some horrid nasty not so fun girl, I'm a freakin deciple to Naked Jesus Man for goodness sake, I'm fun, i just hate it when people have to steal to get there things, oh and immature people....grow up.
--Costs--

Normal anime artwork:600-A person
400-a head shot [[only head]]

Chibi's:[depends on the chibi style i made]200-500-A person

Animals:[once again depends, im best at dogs and wolves]-200-300-An Animal

[[oh and i just though of this, if you want both normal anime and chibi, do tell me please]]

--Order form--
[[Don't fill one out and i will ignore you]]

Username:
Type:[do you want yaoi, yuri, couples, friends]]
Style:
Howmanyppl:[[1-5, maybe more]]
Theme:[spring, summer, Christmas, Halloween, Etc.]]
Any specific poses:
Species:[[some people want elves vampires werewolves etc..]]
Payment type:[art or money please, mostly money]
--Sample Works--

[XxX][xXx]
[oOo][OoO
[xXx][XxX]
[OoO][oOo]
[XxX][xXx

Like i said before, there not the best thing since sliced bread so please no rude remarks or comments.
--Received Artwork--
Many people give me there artwork in exchange or just because i asked them for it, so i will put it up here so that of anyone wants to but from them they can, i never stole these of am i selling, but i don't want you taking them for your own, there only to gaze apone.
--Waiting List--

1.=
Username: Colbi-D
Style: I would like both a chibi and a fullbody anime
Howmanyppl: just me
Theme: Christmas
Any specific poses: Hmm... what ever you please
Species: Human
Payment type: Money about 1750g

Username: Shadow_ninja j
Style: just chibi
People: just moi
Theme: christmassy i suppose
Pose: whatever ya want >.<
Payment: Gold, 600-700
Username: Squelchy
People: me and you
Theme: Love
Pose: Kissing ;P
Payment: gold, 1000 (I think)

Username:Robo Zombisaurus
Type:yuri couples
Style:chibi
Howmanyppl:2
Theme:spring
Any specific poses:anything
Pictures:I want the picture of haruhi [x] and me [x] please
Payment type:1k?

+-Working on it.
=-Coloring[[If Wanted]]
*-Stuck on it
()-not started

--Order's Completed--
[[DONT steal]]
To Colbi-D-[[Cash comes to the total of 850 to 900g]]
-User Image-

--Its now open for business-please enjoy--
Username: Colbi-D
Style: I would like both a chibi and a fullbody anime
Howmanyppl: just me
Theme: Christmas
Any specific poses: Hmm... what ever you please
Species: Human
Payment type: Money about 1750g
--Thanks, ill start on it right away--

6,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Username: Shadow_ninja j
People: just moi
Theme: christmassy i suppose
Pose: whatever ya want >.<
Payment: Gold, 600-700 (whatever ure prices were D; )
whoot-peoples actually like my work. -does happy Rock Lee dance-
Username: Squelchy
People: me and you
Theme: Love
Pose: Kissing ;P
Payment: gold, 1000 (I think)
--AWWW babe, yous so cute sometimes--

dangertits's Senpai

Blessed Teenager

Username:Robo Zombisaurus
Type:yuri couples
Style:chibi
Howmanyppl:2
Theme:spring
Any specific poses:anything
Pictures:I want the picture of haruhi [x] and me [x] please
Payment type:1k?
Colbi-D- I have your Picture Drawn out, and i will soon be scanning it in for you and editing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff