Welcome to Gaia! ::

Most cutest fish ever? (For Scientifical Research Purposes XD )

Jelly Fish 0.18553459119497 18.6% [ 59 ]
Clown Fish 0.10377358490566 10.4% [ 33 ]
Puffer Fish 0.16037735849057 16.0% [ 51 ]
Cuttle Fish 0.14779874213836 14.8% [ 47 ]
Octopi 0.27358490566038 27.4% [ 87 ]
Angler Fish 0.12893081761006 12.9% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 318 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 > >>

User Image
            Deep Sea ✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Announcement: After a long hiatus, I've realized I can't keep up with Deep Sea Aquarium, my other artshop, and work/school at the same time. I will miss running this shop, and am grateful for all the wonderful people I've met here. I'm moving to a new account where I may offer sketches from time to time, but I don't think I'll be able to be as involved in Gaia as I used to be. I will be cancelling all trades. Apologies!

Welcome to the Deep Sea Aquarium, located on a cold rocky island in the middle of nowhere.
            Fog drifts among stony outcroppings and whistling pine forests, giving the island a lonely beauty.
            The land may seem desolate at first, yet the surrounding sea is abundant with life of all shapes, sizes, and colors.
            Deep Sea has a few of these fishes available for adoption, including a few more
            ... unique specimens <3

About the Aquarium Keeper: You may call me Blu or Henri :3
            I love fish and the deep sea.
            | Hobbies: Art, books, gardening and going to the local aquarium | Introvert ^^;

Announcement ◆ 2011 Events

Summer 2011 events are closed. Thank you to everyone who participated!

Event Winners: Lily-Spiral, Tayasu Sango, TinyAngelSelphie, Jaudaran, Crysanity, Qrux, Ryna27, Wahya

User ImageUser Image

Announcements

Retired Bog limiteds, opened bump contest and fishing game
            Added new fishes, a pond section, and a bakery :O
            Retired the old mers.

Mini Octopi , feel free to take a few <3

User Image User Image User Image

Welcome | The Aquarium | Bakery | Fishbowls | Owners | Links | Customs

User Image
            The Aquarium ✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sea Floor Fishes 75g

Awww, aren't they sweet? | Blue Anglerfish | Tiny Anglerfish | Dragonfish | Nightsky Eel | Dumbo Octopus

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Local Fishes 100g

Friendly fishes looking for a good home <3 | Shark | Seahorse | Nautilus | Little Fish | Man'O'War | Jelly | Whale | Sea Turtle | Red Fish | Octo

Pond Fishes 100g

These guys like nothing more than a cozy pond on a sunny day :3 | Little Koi | Gold Koi

User ImageUser Image

Mers 150g

Colorful spirits of the sea (Updated) | Octo-Maid | Kelp-Maid | Koi-Maid |

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Limiteds None at the moment Past Limiteds

Welcome | The Aquarium | Bakery | Fishbowls | Rules | Owners | Links | Customs

User Image
            The Bakery✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Welcome to the Aquarium's Bakery, a little booth specializing in sea themed treats and trinkets :3

Small Treats 100g
            Citrus Octopi Cupcake
            User Image

Little Things 30g
            Essence of Kelp | Octo Teapot | Kelp Teabag | Red Charm | Yellow Charm | Green Charm | Aqua Charm

User Image

Colorful Cake Slices 200g
            Mint Chocolate | Strawberries and Octopi | Sailboat Adventure

Fanciful Desserts 300g

Strawberry GoldFish Shortcake | Chocolate Octopi Cake Tower | The Great Citrus Pond Float

User Image
            Fish Bowls✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to give your fish a traditional home, tanks and bowls are available.
            The aquarium also carries a selection of colorful aquatic plants to choose from. Please fill out the special fishbowl form if you are ordering a home for your fishes.
            I will then add the desired fishes and plants to the bowl and send it to you.

The fish bowl holds up to two fish at most, and can fit one plant. The tank, however, holds up to four fish and two plants.

User ImageUser Image
            Fish Bowl 100g | Tank 200g

User Image

Kelp 30g | Sea Lily 30g | Anemone 50g | Tubeworms 50g | Sponges 75g | Pre-History 75g

User Image
            Rules ✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please fill out and post the form in the thread to order your fishes. Then send the trade, and I'll pm you your fishes without the ugly watermark :3

Don't claim the graphics as your own, edit or steal someone else's, etc. You know the drill. However, you can resize them if you wish :3

Bumpers appreciated ;_;

Want to affiliate? Just ask :3

Fishes & Bakery Form ✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please use this form if you are just ordering fishes and Bakery items, without bowls :3

[size=16][color=#708090][u][color=#9FB6CD]Order Up! ✖[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/size]
            [color=#00CDCD]

◆[b]User Name:[/b]
            ◆[b]Fishes you're adopting: [/b]
            ◆[b]Bakery Items :[/b]
            ◆[b]Total Price:[/b]

[/color]

Fish Bowl Form ✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please use this form if you are ordering a custom fishbowl. Also, please fill out a separate form for each fishbowl or tank ordered. It keeps things from getting confusing :3

[size=16][color=#708090][u][color=#9FB6CD]Order Up! ✖[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/size]
            [color=#00CDCD]

◆[b]User Name:[/b]
            ◆[b]Fish Bowl or Tank ?: [/b]
            ◆[b]Plants?:[/b]
            ◆[b]Fishes?:[/b]
            ◆[b]Total Price:[/b]

[/color]

User Image
            New Game Event!
            Fishing ✖ How to play: xxxxxxxxx

Would you like to try your hand at fishing? A new pond is open at Deep Sea Aquarium, stocked full of fishes. I wouldn't recommend any for sea food, but they make good pets if caught :3

For a chance to win one of the fishes to the right, order a piece of fish bait using the form below. Fish bait costs 100g per piece, and each piece gives you one chance to generate a number to win a fish. More than one fish bait piece can be ordered at a time.

This game uses the random number generator. Simply post in the thread using the number generator post action, set to produce a number between 1 and 10. The number you receive determines if you win a fish, which fish you won.

Winning Numbers are:
            Generate #2 : Win Fish A, Generate #4 : Win Fish B, Generate #6 : Win Fish C, Generate #8 : Win Fish D

All players will receive Otto the Octopus, regardless of whether they generated a winning number or not. Have fun!

Winners: None yet

User Image

[IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk192/Bluzeroe/fishes/samp/2011-07-14_213123.png[/img][color=#76b8e7]

[size=16][color=#708090][u][color=#9FB6CD]Fish Bait Order ✖[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/size]
            [color=#00CDCD]

◆[b]User Name: [/b]
            ◆[b]Number of Bait Pieces: [/b]
            ◆[b]Price: [/b]

[/color]

User Image
            Owners ✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

iMunstahh | YukkYukk | NaomiNaomi | Wahya heart | XxShelbyDemonaxX | Sugar Teacup | Pavellia | Silently Breathe | Chels the Toaster | Sestina |
            Jalakins | Skyroller | mantaray5 | ArchaeEgyptologist | sk8rgurl09 | Reinik | mini-muff | zMushiiEllez | Scaramouche Fandango | Vanilla Blitz | Stereochrome | Lily_Spiral heart | Pales | Duskshadow | Spoggly | misfit baby | Morbid Actuality | extremepancakes00 | LEEOM | Firestar070 | x Shavanna x | Reinik | Maireka | windmagician | El_Pul | Gaidin | Cookies on Fire | dustf1ng3r | Marina Toriama | Amazing Jelly | Kastaleikas | Lolla Lee Lou | Witch_Kitty666 | littledevils freakzoid | x-enchanted_dream-x | User444555 | Ayumi_Hana | kai_tora | x_Findabhairr | viviennethegreat | Northern Blue | SashaFey | Orichalcos | Qrux | Crackland | Mew Muffin |

If you've bought from the shop and aren't on here, please tell me. I can be a bit absentminded ^^;
            Thank You, all of you guys <3

User Image
            Links In ✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/deep-sea-aquarium-open/t.53055487_1/][img]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk192/Bluzeroe/banban-1.gif[/img][/url]

Links Out ✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
            User Image
            User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageLeafiesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

User Image

Custom Fishes ✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Open // Closed
            2k to 10k, depending on complexity. Looking for a custom sea creature? I will do:

~ Real life sea creatures ( I.e. - Parrot Fish, Brittle Stars, Gold Fish, etc.)
            ~ Pets ( A portrait of your pet box turtle, goldfish, beta, etc.)
            ~ Fantastical Creatures ( An Octopi in a top hat, a pink sea turtle, a selkie, etc )

There's no order form, just post or pm me a description of the sea creature you'd like along with your offer. Please don't order customs when "Closed" is in red or the slots are full. It is your custom creature, and will not be re-sold to anyone else.

Samples
            Leafy Sea Dragon, Dolphins, Sea Slugs

Slots

1. Jaudaran

People really seem to like octopi :3
Order Up! ✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Name:iMunstahh
Fishes you're adopting:Jellyfish&Mer 2
Gift Shop Items (if applicable): No thanks(=
Total Price:200gg

;O