Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not too origina, but... VISITOR COUNTING!!!!!

+1 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 >

UME OWARO'S CHIBI FARM

On this forum I will be selling my art. My art will be of Chibi animals.
These animals will be sold in all different colors, within these colors different eye colors will be available, and ear colors and nose colors. There will also be specials and patterns.
Animals I will be putting on in the future:

Bunny

Lion

Pig

Cat

Horse

Wolf

Panda

Cow

Giraffe

Frog

Penguin

Stoat

Wombat

Tiger

Deer

If you have any suggestions on good animals to add please PM me after reading below:

Animals I might add:
ferret
zebra
sloth
vole
owl
sheep
moose
guinea pig
badger
unicorn
Pegasus

I am not responsible for lost piccys!!!! Please save them in a file you'll remember!!!! ON YOUR OWN COMPUTER!!!!!!! Please NO STEALING!!!!!!! I worked hard on these, and if you don't like them please don't be verbal about it!
YOU CAN POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
How to order:
PM your requests to me
I'll PM you back when it's ready
Send me a trade with the money
I'll accept the trade, then PM you the piccy

Please rate me with the thumbs up.

And to keep alive post about anything you want so long as you're nice.

My interests:
Pokemon
Naruto
Sailor Moon
DNAngel
Tsubasa
Foxes
Animals
Skip Beat
All that kind of stuff
What about you guys?
OPEN

YOU CAN NW ORDER EVERYTHING ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!

Right now you can only order Black and white foxes and rainbow foxes, because I don't have the ear eye and nose colors up for the normal fox.ENJOY
if you might want to buy from this in the future but you're afraid you won't be able to find it anymore since you can't post, then please subscribe. Though I'm not sure how that worksYOU CAN NOW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Important Events!
1-14-08: The start of Ume Owaro's Chibi Farm (even though it's not open.)
FOX
Black And White:
User Image

(sorry about the size, this is all they come in unless someone would pretty please tell me how to make them smaller because they're nice. And if you do tell me, please make it so someone who's never heard of anything like that before could understand it. ... Because I'm like that. sweatdrop =^.^=)

Price: 100gg

NORMAL:
User Image

Price: 200gg

When you order a "NORMAL FOX" it will come with a light pink in its ears and a black nose.
If you want a different color for these spots please check the Ear, Eye, and Nose Color Section Below.

*Note: this section has not been added due to the fact that this mini shop is very new.

RAINBOW FOXES:
RED~User Image
ORANGE~User Image
YELLOW~User Image
GREEN~User Image
BLUE~User Image
VIOLET~User Image
hence the "rainbow".
You cannot change the ear, eye, or nose color on these. Everything on these foxes will be a shade of their specific color.

Price: 200gg

OR!!!!!!! If you want to order all of them:
Price:1000gg
My banner!!!:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/ume-owaro-s-chibi-farm-animal-piccy-s-for-sale-open/t.36769587/][img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg242/Ume_Owaro/BannerYellowRainbowFox.jpg[/img][/url]

Order Form

Quote:
Section: (Like fox or bunny)
Type: (Like normal, black and white, rainbow, a specific color, etc.)
Ear color: (not applicable for rainbow)
Eye color: (not applicable for rainbow)
Nose color: (not applicable for rainbow)
Price: (To make sure we have an understanding)
AFFILIATES LIST!!!!!!!!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This will be kind of out of order because I'm gonna have the rest of the animals
after this and your gonna have to scroll back up to refer to this for the:

EYE, EAR, AND NOSE COLOR!
and body color too!!!!!
(section)

Don't mind the names of the colors below. Those are just for me. Pay attention to the "EEN(#)" on top of them. That is the code you will use in your order form.
*Note: "EEN" means "body, ear, eye, nose. You can use all these colors for all of them. I added in body later so on the colors it's still just EEN but it's really BEEN.
User Image
And black will be WAY darker (like real black) I just put it light so I could put the EEN(#) on it.

PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!:
Ear: 10gg
Eye: 20gg
Nose: 10 gg unless you go with the default(black)
OTHER ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll only have bases. (Black and white version) You can order them in the same patterns as the fox)
Bunny:
Lion:
Pig:
Cat:
Horse:
Wolf:
Panda:
Cow:
Giraffe:
Frog:
Penguin:
Stoat:
Wombat:
Tiger:
Deer:
Ferret:
Zebra:
Sloth:
Sheep:
Moose:
Guinea Pig:
Badger:
Unicorn:
Pegasus:
For animals like the cow and zebra I m=wil have seperate section because they will have special pattern for their normal patterns. (spots and stripes.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff