count me! 1 100.0% [ 1389 ]
Total Votes:[ 1389 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 305 306 307 > >> >>> »|

Hello! =3 I'm a first-time customer.

Item(s) wanted: Animated Button
Recipient's username: Kenmei_Shinja
Preferred date of delivery: ASAP
Theme: Pastels?
Price Offer: 500g...more is available, if need be.
Comments: This button won't be advertising a quest or shop, but a writing contest I'm holding called "The Literati Writing Competition". There will be need of some customizing, so PM me when you're able to and we can talk! smile

Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
heart domokun heart
Hello Thyalla's mule ^^

Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hewwo mister Umiman~ xd
Cute! I would like to order some for my quest please heart blaugh
Item(s) wanted: Banner, 2 Buttons (animated), thread design
Recipient's username: Kabidori
Preferred date of delivery: ^^ any time dont rush
Theme: An AFK quest- pink and blue, cute, bright, and happy. One button for the AFK quest and the other for my joined art shop called SquidCrab Studios. I would like that one to be purple and white ^^ For the thread design, something swirly and nice so i can use it in my shop too heart
Price Offer: 3000g (500g tip? heart )
Comments: So thats 2 buttons one for quest and one for shop ^^* um~ 1 banner for quest which should be cute ^^ and some thread designs heart Is that okay? ^_^ you may take your time ^^ heart blaugh
wow ^^ 3000g commision pirate

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Umiman
^_^ heart

*goes to try and chop of a chunk off her commissions backlog* xd

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

thyalla
Umiman
^_^ heart

You can put me on backlog a bit more if you want to finish those other buttons first... Either way, I will have the pure when you are done 3nodding

Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gaidin
thyalla
Umiman
^_^ heart

You can put me on backlog a bit more if you want to finish those other buttons first... Either way, I will have the pure when you are done 3nodding
3nodding Firs come first served. Besides, I feel bad about not beign able to do any commissions for... at least a week now, has it? It wouldn't be so bad if I worked on them, instead of lazing around xd

Of course, being separated form my hard drive had something to do with it too xd

Grumpy Feesh

Rosa Chinesis
Gaidin
thyalla
Umiman
^_^ heart

3nodding Firs come first served. Besides, I feel bad about not beign able to do any commissions for... at least a week now, has it? It wouldn't be so bad if I worked on them, instead of lazing around xd

Of course, being separated form my hard drive had something to do with it too xd

Well still, no worries about me, I don't want you running yourself ragged over the orders now that you have some time again.

Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gaidin

Well still, no worries about me, I don't want you running yourself ragged over the orders now that you have some time again.
heart

Oh~ Can I ask for help?? Which Naki avatar should I use for her limiteds?

Grumpy Feesh

Rosa Chinesis
Gaidin

heart

Oh~ Can I ask for help?? Which Naki avatar should I use for her limiteds?

whee You should ask her if she didn't post one. I don't know what she would want actually confused Maybe PM her, though she won't be online much if at all today, not till later tonight(Or this morning for you).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff