Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Entrepreneur

xxx

User Image

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕

⇉ 𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 ⇇

1/1/14 ▻ Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I've updated the shop, I've just been super busy between work, visiting family, and the holidays. I'm afraid with my new job I won't have time to make new faeries, or not as often as I'd like at least, so I'm putting the shop on a temporary hold. You can still order from what is available, but there will be no new releases for a while, sorry! Keep your eyes peeled though, because my next announcement should contain info on new faeries when I have the time to work on them! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

10/3/13 ▻ SURPRISE! Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that the reason there are no new bottled faeries this and last month is because I was preparing for this: Trick or Treat Art Auction! That's right, I'll be hosting an avi art auction for the next month or so, so be sure to come by and check it out. Also, there are some FREEBIES on the page for those who give the thread a '<3' so come check it out!
9/4/13 ▻ Hey everyone, I just want to say that there will be no new faerie bottles for the next couple of months. This month's excuse is that I'm just too busy to make new ones and I have a lot to catch up on in other things, and next months excuse is a special surprise! I'll let you know more details at the end of the month~!
8/4/13 ▻ The new Faeries have arrived! Sorry for the delay on these ones guys, I left for vacation on the 31st and haven't been able to log on until now sweatdrop I hope you all like the new Faeries and enjoy the rest of summer break~!
7/1/13 ▻ Hey everybody~! Just letting you know the new Faeries are here! Also, another cool thing... For the whole month of July, all red, white, and blue faeries are HALF OFF~! That's right everyone, so if you've been holding off on buying for a while or couldn't afford a faerie, now's your chance! But remember, this sale is for JULY ONLY~!
5/31/13 ▻ We have a special treat for everyone~! The new Faeries are up a little ahead of schedule! Come on in and see~!
5/4/13 ▻ New contests have been added~! See 3rd post for more information. Good luck~!
5/1/13 ▻ The new Faeries are now up for sale! Also, after much consideration, I've lowered the price for the 'Sitting Faerie' from 15k to 10k. Enjoy~!
4/26/13 ▻ Looks like we got a new shipment of Faeries! I wonder what's inside? Guess we will just have to wait until May 1st~!
4/9/13 ▻ Grand Opening~!
4/8/13 ▻ Setting up

Friendly Entrepreneur

xxx

⇉ ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 ⇇

▻ Do not beg for art.
▻ Do not steal my art.
▻ Do not quote the first page.
▻ Speak legibly.
▻ You must fill out the form to buy a faerie.
▻ Post your filled out form here in the thread, if I don't quote you within 48 hours you may PM me.
▻ Please do not 'hit and run'. Stick around and chat for a while c:
▻ So I know you read the rules, post the phrase "faeries fortune" in your first post.

⇉ 𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤 + 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤 ⇇

More to come on the 1st of every month~!

xxxxxxxPixie ▻ 5k xxxxxxxxx Sitting Faerie ▻ 10k xxxxx Exquisite Faerie ▻ 15k xxxx Flutter Faerie ▻ 10k xxx Serene Faerie ▻ 15k xxxxxRisque Faerie ▻ 5k

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Color options:
▻ White
▻ Pink
▻ Red
▻ Orange
▻ Yellow
▻ Green
▻ Blue
▻ Purple
▻ Black

⇉ 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕞 ⇇

[color=darkcyan]▻ I would like to buy a:[/color] [b][color=powderblue](List type of faerie here, eg: pixie, sitting faerie, ect)[/color][/b]
[color=darkcyan]▻ I would like its color to be:[/color] [b][color=powderblue](Insert a color from the list)[/color][/b]
[color=darkcyan]▻ This equals a total of:[/color] [b][color=powderblue](insert total price here and send trade for said amount)[/color][/b]

⇉ 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤 ⇇

Aisu-Rawrs ~ Page 4
-Explosion-Array- ~ Page 4
CrzyAlterEgo ~ Page 5
His Fair Maiden ~ Page 9
Yuri2476 ~ Page 13
Shilosaur ~ Page 13
DraconicFeline ~ Pages 15, 16, 27
InsomniacDoitsu ~ Page 16
magister magi kairi ~ Page 26
Tetsu Youko ~ Page 32, 51
Senorita Hope ~ Page 40
YourBloodyLittleRose ~ Page 42
Milk Yogurt ~ Page 42
Tyus ~ Page 45
Rakugaki Heroine ~ Page 48
xXx-DeathMatch-xXx ~ Page 54
drama50 ~ Page 75
plushiesexual ~ Page 81
plushiesexual ~ Page 85
plushiesexual ~ Page 85
Pseudopathogen ~ Page 86
Sachie Whitby ~ Page 94
Plushiesexual ~ Page 95
Shimimi_Blossom ~ Page 101

⇉ 𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕤 ⇇

Links In:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.85481395/][IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u145/sasuke030/thefaeriecloudsig_zps3e8953c1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Links Out:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image Fox and Dragon's Pixels

xxx

Friendly Entrepreneur

xxx

⇉ 𝔹𝕦𝕞𝕡 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 ⇇

Every person who gets to 100 bumps gets their choice of 1 Faerie bottle, any style, any color for FREE!

⇉ ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 ⇇

▻ You must label your bumps by number
▻ You may chat for a bump as well as long as you still say 'bump' in the post and continue to keep your count
▻ You must quote or PM me when you have reached bump #100
▻ No cheating of any kind (I will check all of your posts)
▻ Have fun!

xxx

⇉ P𝕒𝕘𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 ⇇

The first poster on the following pages gets the following prizes:

Page 25 ▻ 1 faerie bottle, any style, any color Won by Ylisse
Page 50 ▻ 1 faerie bottle, any style, any color Won by Tetsu Youko
Page 75 ▻ 1 faerie bottle, any style, any color Won by Perfect Melancholic
Page 100 ▻ 3 faerie bottles, any styles, any colors Won by -Raiinbew-Hart
Page 150 ▻ 1 faerie bottle, any style, any color
Page 200 ▻ 3 faerie bottles, any styles, any colors
I will add more as we get closer to these pages.

xxx

⇉ P𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕤 ⇇
Ylisse ~ Page 25 winner!
Ylisse ~ 100 Bumps! (Page 25)
Still I Roam ~ 100 Bumps! (Page 35)
Tetsu Youko ~ Page 50 winner!
Perfect Melancholic ~ 100 Bumps! (Page 73)
Perfect Melancholic ~ Page 75 winner!
Catharsisity ~ 100 Bumps! (Page 93)
-Raiinbew-Hart ~ Page 100 winner!

Friendly Entrepreneur

xxx

⇉ ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕 ⇇

xxx

Friendly Entrepreneur

xxx

⇉ 𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 ⇇

xxx

Quick Reply