Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image

BEHOLD! The Bento Box, my shop of pixelly goodness! Oh, and don't forget to say hello to the shop mascot: Beanie!
User Image

User Image User Image User Image
Last Few Orders
Do not steal!

User Image

Bump Contest
The first five users to bump the thread 50 times will receive any OMGiri of their choice for free!

Bump Contest Rules
1. Users are eligible for up to TWO prizes.
2. You must number your bumps or else I won't count them.
3. You can't claim your prize until I PM you letting you know I'm ready to take your freebie order. When you reach said number of bumps, either PM me about it or I will post in the thread for you to post your order [price areas left blank, of course].

Winners
1. Kyonnai-Chan
2. x Ka-Kun x
3. iD a r k i e e
4. - le debonair -

User Image

Bribe Slots
Would you like to order but all the slots are full? Bribe slots are available for times like these! These slots start at double the price of a standard order.
01 User Image OPEN!
02 User Image OPEN!
03 User Image OPEN!
04 User Image OPEN!
05 User Image OPEN!

Slots
01 User Image OPEN!
02 User Image OPEN!
03 User Image OPEN!
04 User Image OPEN!
05 User Image OPEN!

User Image

08/02/09 I've been relatively busy for the past month or so, as you all can see. But I'll try to be back in full operation A.S.A.P!
07/08/09 A new, Limited Edition item will be hitting shop really soon! Don't forget to cast your vote on what you think it'll be in the poll -- Those who guess right will recieve said item for free! And don't forget to post your vote in the thread as well so I'll know who to give the item to! As for the time being, I'll be preparing a proud pedestal [post] for it's arrival!
06/27/09 ♥ I'll be going upstate late tonight, so I won't be on tomorrow. So either get your orders in or put them up on Monday!
06/22/09 Added the Announcements section!
06/22/09 First customer.
06/21/09 Thread created.

User Image
Introduction ▫ Rules/Ordering ▫ OMGiri (Onigiri Pets) ▫ iPods ▫ Limiteds ▫ Past Limiteds ▫ Customers ▫ About ▫ Links ▫ The Toi Box
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Rules
User Image I don't care if you're "too busy"... YOU WILL READ THESE RULES IF YOU ARE GOING TO ORDER ANYTHING! You're taking up my time if you don't, and I am oftentimes bumping, pixeling, posting, coding, and talking on the phone at the same time.
User Image Follow the Gaia ToS -.-
User Image NO ADVERTISING, L33T SPEAK, STRETCHING... COMMON SENSE, PEOPLE!!!
User Image Don't accuse me of stealing art or anything like that. I create all my art pixel-by-pixel in MS Paint and give credit where credit is due. Even if I'm INSPIRED by something, I'll give credit. Otherwise any similarities are completely coincidental.
User Image No begging. If you want something that badly, my prices aren't that bad and you can play a game or something.
User Image Any graphics you purchase from me can ONLY be used on GaiaOnline.
User Image DON'T STEAL MY GRAPHICS! I worked really hard on everything. I will make it my mission to have you banned from Gaia if you EVER steal any graphics of mine.
User Image Under no circumstances may you edit any images I have provided to you. If there is a problem with your order, simply ask me to fix the image.
User Image Once you've ordered, save your images to your own server (photobucket, etc.) and use your own image address when posting your pixels.
User Image I am not responsible for lost pixels. If you do lose something, I MAY have a backup copy but I will charge you for it. Otherwise you will have to reorder.
User Image Orders unpaid after 1 week will have the user blacklisted.
User Image Please enable PMs from all users, or else send me a friend request when sending your trade. Any questions I may have about your order will be send via PM. It's not my job to chase you down. If I have to search to the ends of the internet for you to deliver your order, I will just remove it from the slots.
User Image If you have not received your order two days after posting your form in the thread, please check the thread. If you don't see an explanation here (ie: vacation, sickness, etc.) then feel free to PM me. Be sure to include the page your order is on.
User Image If you do not post the code word in your order form, I will politely ask you once to read the rules and allow to you resubmit your form. If you still do not include the code word, your order will be denied and you will be blacklisted.
User Image Follow the ordering process, please! The code word is hypertext. The code word will be changed each time I edit the rules.
User Image I reserve the right to change these rules at any time.

Ordering Process
User Image Locate the order form for the item you would like to purchase.
User Image Fill out the order form completely, being sure to include the code word that can be found while reading the rules.
User Image Include up to 5 items within your post and post it in this thread.
User Image Open a trade with the correct amount of gold and include the page number your order is on in the title.
User Image Once I place your order in a slot, I will begin your order. I WILL NOT COMPLETELY ACCEPT THE TRADE UNTIL YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE!
User Image Accept the trade.
User Image You will receive your order via PM shortly.
User Image I will accept the trade again [if need be].
User Image Save your images to your own server.
User Image Accept the trade ASAP.

Whitelist
These are people who are always always welcome in my thread! A few people will automatically be on here, since they are either close friends or fellow RPers of Roleplays that I'm in. ;D
Also, they're subject to being able to get two free OMGiri of their choice! [This now includes limiteds!] If there is nothing beside the name, then you've already got your two OMGiri.
User Image xXx SmeXii Cookiez xXx
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Blacklist
People who make my life difficult stare
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Introduction ▫ Rules/Ordering ▫ OMGiri (Onigiri Pets) ▫ iPods ▫ Limiteds ▫ Past Limiteds ▫ Customers ▫ About ▫ Links ▫ The Toi Box
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Onigiri pets were inspired by dinner. Yes, dinner. I was sitting there eating my rice when I got the inspiration to make these.

User Image
An OMGiri without a plaque costs 500g (not including accessories).
The image shown is a SAMPLE image. The sample text on the image will not appear on your OMGiri once you order it.

User Image
An OMGiri with a plaque costs 1000g (not including accessories).
The image shown is a SAMPLE image. The sample text on the image will not appear on your OMGiri once you order it.

How to Pick the Perfect Pet!
User Image Grab the form.
User Image Name your OMGiri (if you'll be purchasing an OMGiri with a plaque).
User Image If your username is more than 10 characters, choose a different name (nickname, etc.) for 'Owner' (if you'll be purchasing an OMGiri with a plaque).
User Image Pick your OMGiri's eyes!
User Image Pick your OMGiri's mouth!
User Image Pick out some cool accessories.
User Image Pick out your plaque (if you'd like one)
User Image Pop in the code word (found in the rules section)
User Image Post your request in the thread!
User Image Send your trade!

[color=orange][b]OMGiri Order Form[/b][/color]
[b]Name: (not required with no plaque)[/b]
[b]Owner: (not required with no plaque)[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Mouth:[/b]
[b]Accessories? (note individual prices)[/b]
[b]Plaque?[/b]
[b]Code word:[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]
[b]Tip for the starving artist: (optional)[/b]
[b]TOTAL:[/b]

Example Form
Raven
OMGiri Order Form
Name: (not required with no plaque) Tohru
Owner: (not required with no plaque) Raven
Eyes: #1A
Mouth: #5A
Accessories? (note individual prices) sparklies #1 (+25g)
Plaque: (+200g) blush (+200g)
Code word: incognito
Anything else? heart
Tip for the starving artist: (optional) 100g
TOTAL: 1325g

Example Form would create an OMGiri like this:
User Image
See? If you fill out the form exactly like I did above, your OMGiri would look like this! Cute, huh?

Eyes
User Image
Eyes are free ^^ We wouldn't want your OMGiri to be blind, now would we?

Mouthes
User Image
Mouthes are free! Even riceballs have to eat sometime XD

Various Accessories
Prices of accessories vary. In some instances you can NOT put two accessories together (ie: angel and devil, angry and sleepy, etc.)

User Image
Rainbow Overhead or Raincloud Overhead (100g)
Baby Oni or Hearts (50g)
Angel, devil, Straw hat or Arrow (25g)
Steamy, Angry! or Bow (15g)
Sleepy, Surprised or Sweat (10g)

User Image
Mood Bubbles (25g)

User Image User Image
Basic Color Sparklies or Music Notes (25g)
Silver or Gold Sparklies or Music Notes (50g) - Not Available yet!

Plaques
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Coming Soon-ish!
Pixel iPods with your choice of songs. Show off your favorite tunes!

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Coming Really Soon!
Limiteds? Sounds... Well, limited!

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Coming Really Soon!
This is where the Limiteds will rest in peace, never to be sold again. Rest in peace, friends!

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Past Customers
1. goodgirl873 [1 Onigiri]
2. xLenalee [1Onigiri]
3. OMG its Steffi [1 Onigiri]
4. iHibari Kyoya [1 Onigiri]

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The Shop
I've wanted to start a pixel shop of my own on Gaia to earn some gold for my quest and give back to people at the same time. That's basically about it. xD

The Art
The majority of it is inspired by something. Ideas of mine don't pop out of nowhere, they usually come from this extremely obscure train of thought that no one but me would understand.

User Image I create all my pixels in Paint.NET.

The Artist
My name is Chaz [yes, it's short for something longer], but most people online call me Viper. I'm a fourteen year old who loves pixeling. I'm a bit of a tomboy and pink isn't really my favorite color, but it kinda fit the theme here. xD

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Link to The Bento Box!
If you love the shop, link back to it! If you love me more, you'll make another banner for the shop XD

User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-bento-box/t.51144395/][IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z205/country_gal2007/Bento Box The/Headers and Banners/Beanie.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-bento-box/t.51144395/][IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/107tmxy.jpg[/IMG] [/url]

User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-bento-box/t.51144395/][IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z205/country_gal2007/Bento Box The/Headers and Banners/animbanv2.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-bento-box/t.51144395/][IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/zyhriv.jpg[/IMG] [/url]

Links Out
Places Viper likes or she thinks could be useful. This includes Roleplays, guilds, and other random things, so be careful! If you wanna have your link here, just PM me, or post it here in the thread, and we'll link each other! 88x31 or 87x35 banners only please!

User Image User Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Viper's 'Toi' Box!
This is my Toi Box. These are the pixels Viper has collected over time. If you like these pixels,
please visit the creator's shop and buy them yourself.
Stealing is a punishable crime!
Viper loves pixel food and Avi Art! [/hint hint]

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces