8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
still nuthin~

Sparkly Fatcat

ORDER UP!

Username: Demonic Dust Bunnie
Complete order description: Just so you know i dont want my username on it (:I want a little smear of the same color blood on the knife and for it to be dripping off, i dont want it going fast the drip off the knife i want it to be just think like after it rains how droplets drop of of things or like actual blood would drop off. not this slow but in this same affect as THIS PICTURE and can you put a little puddle of blood under where the knife is? I want my eyes to blink but again slowly like a normal human would do. If you can make it this way please try to make the blood spot drop at a differnt time my eyes blink. Thank you SO much!)
NOTE: This is the avi I want you to do, please ignore the background thats just as you know the dressing room
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Payment:17k if i absolutely love it ill tip your first post along with it biggrin Im sure i will your awesome at what you do

Seeker

ORDER UP !

If you could please do this avatar instead ;

User Image

Username: Shieru Fantomuhaivu - ox
Complete order description: I want my eye blinking, clothes and hair flowing gently like there`s a breeze, the blush animated
{ fading in and out like Sweet Charming Blush }, and the flower petals are raining down repeatedly { like it`s snowing non-stop }.
Payment: 25k? If it`s not enough, please let me know and I`ll raise the price. ♥

Thank you! :]

Romantic Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
Demonic Dust Bunnie
ORDER UP!

Username: Demonic Dust Bunnie
Complete order description: Just so you know i dont want my username on it (:I want a little smear of the same color blood on the knife and for it to be dripping off, i dont want it going fast the drip off the knife i want it to be just think like after it rains how droplets drop of of things or like actual blood would drop off. not this slow but in this same affect as THIS PICTURE and can you put a little puddle of blood under where the knife is? I want my eyes to blink but again slowly like a normal human would do. If you can make it this way please try to make the blood spot drop at a differnt time my eyes blink. Thank you SO much!)
NOTE: This is the avi I want you to do, please ignore the background thats just as you know the dressing room
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Payment:17k if i absolutely love it ill tip your first post along with it biggrin Im sure i will your awesome at what you do

order noted! please send trade and i will PM you when order's done ^^

Romantic Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
Shieru Fantomuhaivu - ox
ORDER UP !

If you could please do this avatar instead ;

User Image

Username: Shieru Fantomuhaivu - ox
Complete order description: I want my eye blinking, clothes and hair flowing gently like there`s a breeze, the blush animated
{ fading in and out like Sweet Charming Blush }, and the flower petals are raining down repeatedly { like it`s snowing non-stop }.
Payment: 25k? If it`s not enough, please let me know and I`ll raise the price. ♥

Thank you! :]

order noted! Please send trade and will PM when order is done ^^

Romantic Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
Demonic Dust Bunnie

Demonic Dust Bunnie, it seems you dont accept PMs from people who are not your friends sad
But however, i have finished your order. so pleaese send trade and after we have settled the transaction, i shall send your order. supposedly, i should send it by PM as stated in the rules but as i will be posting it on the SAMPLE list, you can pick it up there instead. Thankyou.

Romantic Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200

Romantic Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200

Sparkly Fatcat

puppyic
Demonic Dust Bunnie

Demonic Dust Bunnie, it seems you dont accept PMs from people who are not your friends sad
But however, i have finished your order. so pleaese send trade and after we have settled the transaction, i shall send your order. supposedly, i should send it by PM as stated in the rules but as i will be posting it on the SAMPLE list, you can pick it up there instead. Thankyou.

oh crap im sorry i just try to be careful hey ill make it to where i can ok? im sowie *BUG HUGS* -pets head- thank you! i sent the trade :}}}}}

Romantic Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
bumpsie bumpsie heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers