1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image
< Welcome to a little shop I like to call Sketch Kitties and Friends v2.
We customize cute little kitties, and friends, but look closely cause we may be selling some limited editions too.

What? My lips are sewed shut?! OhhEmmGee

Visit the guild if you want to change your background user name, or to suggest awesome accessories or to just check out some of the retired items there.
User Image

Table of Contents -new areas in red-

Page 1
  • Intro
  • News, Rules, Questions
  • Base/Skins
  • Eyes, Mouth
  • Accessories
  • Holiday Accessories, Funds For Quest Accessories (FFQA)
  • Clothing Sets
  • Backgrounds
  • Limited
  • Customization Station
  • VooDoo Dolls
  • Coupons/Gift Cards
  • Forms
  • Affiliates and Links
  • Credits, Workers

User Image
User Image

User Image < I will be shouting out the latest announcements to all those who are interested, including about a freebie, or two.

I know. It might be hard with a stitched up mouth, but I defy laws. tehee.

Check out our new freebie.
User Image
Please remember to save to your own server, never remove the SK tag and tell us that you took it.

Old Freebies are located here : x

New Updates

October: Added Halloween Accessories.
    August 26th, 12: Added in new accessories
    January 31st: Added a ton of new items. I hope you guys like them
    November 15th, 09: Setting up a new thread! Woo We are gonig to get bigger and better!
    July 15th, 09: FFQ1 - Dark Halo = retired. FFQ1 slot open.
    July 13th, 09: Added a new freebie, event in the works? New FFQ accessory. Check it out.
    February, 10th, 09: New February Limited, plus the Holiday accessories are retired till next winter
    January 12th, 09: Added Whipped topping to regular accessories. Was Debating to put in Holiday accessories
    January 8th, 09: New accessory for the normal accessory area xD
    January 7th, 09: Even more new accessories funds for quest accessories area ^.^
    January 6th, 09: New Section: Funds For Quest Accessories (FFQA)!
    January 5th, 09: >.> Added Mudkip to the pokemon set.
    December 31st, 08: New Freebie!
    December 25th, 08: Merry Christmas! All who order got a discount for today.
    December 6th, 08: NEW COSPLAY KITTIES. 4 sets in the works bby!
    December 2nd, 08: Added Some Holiday accessories
    December 1st, 08: New Freebie
    November 30th, 08: Released 3 new Limited Kitties for the month of December.
    November 29th, 08: Added some stellar new skins that have been in the works since the shop opened.
    September 22nd, 08: Neglected to mention all the new items, but added first limited.
    July 21st, 08: Made a new freebie
    July 20th, 08: Released the OMG hat option on page 80!
    July 4th, 08: Added an Others section.
    June 29, 08: Updated tons of stuff. ^.^
    June 25, 08: Opened up shop and got first two customers.Made a freebie for people

User Image

User Image < These rules are best left obeyed. We don't want to start a black list now do we.

• Always ALWAYS Obey the Gaia TOS
  • DON'T quote the front page. At all. We hate it
  • Post order here, then send trade with page number immediately after to mewmimi. We will accept the trade once, send the kitty then accept again.
  • Be nice to the workers, we aren't expert graphic artists so our shading may be sketchy
  • Please be polite to all others who hang out in the shop
  • We hate it if you start talking trash about our shop. Makes our mascot Harry Malfoy angry.
  • We love suggestions so don't be afraid to tell us.
  • If something is wrong with your order please don't get angry, we have lives too.
  • We do not give out free gold or copies of our kitties. The only freebie we have is already stated, do not ask for more!
  • Tips are appreciated but you don't have to
  • Please no advertising. It takes away from the lacking of customers we already have if they see your stuff in our thread without being an affiliate.
  • And yeah we realized these sounded more like guidelines but still.
  • We will add more when needed

User Image

User Image < Have any questions for us? We will be glad to answer them. As of right now, we have no idea what sort of questions you will ask so this section is pretty much empty.

Where does the trade go?
    The trade goes directly to mewmimi. No other worker

Can we order with no eyes?
    Well of course you can. It is your doll after all. Normal Eyes/no eyes factor into the 300g for the whole doll.

Can we order more than one sketch kitteh at a time?
    Of course. You can order as many as you want, provided you have the gold for all of them.

What's the deal with the "Funds For Quest Accessories" section?
    Well I figured I had a lot of people buy from my shop to help me in my quests and I kinda wanted to utilize my talent to help some people I know are more than deserving. However I decided that these would be sort of "limited" accessories cause they would only be up until the person finished their quest. All the funds go straight to the person questing. I do not take a portion out of the 200g because well I get the profits from selling the actual kittehs. Anyways. Its explained in as much detail as I can get in its section. I even set up a poll ,which ran for 2 weeks to see what people think about it. It is a beta test sort of thing. ^.^
    User Image
User Image

User Image < This deals with the base image, colors, and future skins that we will release.

User Image
- The base includes the full price of the sketch kittie including the normal eyes and mouth, which goes for 300g total. Any other eyes or mouths or accessories will be added onto the price.

User Image
- base colors are free.

User Image

User Image < Right Now we have a limited number of special kitties. They all have pretty skins and we hope you give them good homes. All skins are 500g, which replaces the 3oog for the base color.

User Image
User Image

User Image < There is currently a limited variety of types of eyes for your Sketch Kitties. If the eyes are more than just a line you can choose eye color.

User Image
-Normal eyes, which is option 1, are free, any of the other eyes are a 10g add on. The samples below show how they are placed on your kitty.

User Image < Limited eye types will go here.

User Image

User Image < There is currently a limited variety of types of mouths for your Sketch Kitties.

User Image
-Normal mouth,option 1, is free, all other mouths are 10g add on.
The sample below shows how the mouths are placed on the kitty.

User Image < Limited mouth types will go here.

User Image
Nom Mouth Limited - 50g add on,
Only 6 left to be sold.
User Image

User Image < This section is limited until expansion. We accept suggestions.

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image < HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Welcome to the newly brought back holiday section of Sketch Kitties and Friends. We first brought this out during the winter season, a year ago. It was a great hit, and we all know there is plenty of other holidays to celebrate within the year, so this is now a permanent area for Sketch Kitties. Enjoy our holiday goodies!

User Image

User Image
User Image < FFQA are accessories made to gather funs for people who are questing them. If I find a few people who I feel have worked hard for it and should be donated to, I will make an accessory related to what they are questing and sell it so that the funds from it can be donated to that person. As this is a new area for Sketch Kitties, I only have what I am questing. Once the person reaches their quest and gets the items then the item will be taken down in this area. If you would like to enlist my help for funds for your quest just drop me a mail titled "Funds For My Quest" and I will probably make an accessory to help with your quest. But I wont have more than 5 quests up here. Excluding myself. So that is 6 items to be sold here!

User Image

FFQ1 is a pair of faerie wings for 100g! All funds from this sale will go to the Gifting Faeries Charity until they reach 500k in funds to give.
FFQ2 is currently empty. If you would like your quest here see detailed info above.
FFQ3 is currently empty. If you would like your quest here see detailed info above.
FFQ4 is currently empty. If you would like your quest here see detailed info above.
FFQ5 is currently empty. If you would like your quest here see detailed info above.
FFQ6 is currently empty. If you would like your quest here see detailed info above.
User Image

User Image < Here is even more clothing styles for your kitty. By sets, we mean sets of clothing. These are 3-4 item sets for only 250g.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image < Here are the backgrounds for the kitties. We have three options available to you. Each sketch kitties get the default background, but for a little bit extra you can get a demonic or angelic base. The base includes your username, and the name of your sketch kitty. If you have a sketch kitty but need a change in the base information, please see our post on the second page saying entitled "Changes in Items".

Default/Normal Base - 0g
User Image

Demonic and Angelic Base - 250g

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image < When we say Limited. We mean Limited sketch kitties. This will not include past limited kitties.
User Image

User Image < Want a kitty that looks exactly like your avatar, or something entirely new that is not on our shelves? Here is where you can do it. Below are the available slots.

Slots are currently open, but limited. Single cat is 2k, Couples is 3k. Anything more is an additional 1k.

Customs can be regular kitties or Baby Kitties!! The baby kitties will be exclusive to the customs area only. So you cannot get a baby kittie from a regular order.

Does:
    Head Items
    Body Items
    Anything else really

Don'ts:
    Hair!
    and anything else I don't feel like doing.

Example of a baby kitty (w/ and w/o the cert of course)
    User Image
    User Image

Slots

[color=cc1166]DIAPER ME UP![/color]
[b]username[/b]:
[b]avatar(s)[/b]:
[b]Type of Kittie[/b]
[b]Colors[/b]: (eyes, heart, diaper, base etc. meaning things not already destined by the avatar items)
[b]Total:[/b]
User Image

User Image < Welcome to the "and friends" section of Sketch Kitties and Friends. Our voodoo doll accessory has sold splendedly with our customers, so we wanted to expand on that idea and offer even more friends, that may have thier own cert. We aren't exactly certain on this, but we do know they will be voodoo doll friends. Have a grudge with gwee? Just buy one of our gwee friends and stick that pin wherever you like to. Fun isn't it? Addicting isn't it? Well thank goodness we have a nice stock of gwee friends so you can rip it to shreds as much as you want. -pats- We understand your frustration with its cuteness.
User Image

User Image < Welcome to the Coupon/Gift Card section of the store. As you can see, we will be offering deals on our wonderful kitties and friends. This idea is currently in the works, but expect to find some really awesome promotions and things here.
User Image

For Normal Selling!
[color=green] I WANT A KITTY[/color]
username:
base: (fill out when Skins are released)
base color: (do not fill if you are getting a skin)
heart color:
eyes + color:
mouth:
accessories:
Name your cat?
Background?
Is this a gift:
If so, to who?
Send a message with the gift:
Subtotal:
Tip:
Total:

Example:
I WANT A KITTY
username: Harry Malfoy
base: Normal
base color: Lime Green
heart color: Yellow
eyes + color: 1, black
mouth: 5
accessories: lightning bolt eye tattoo (not for sale), wand w/ green sparks (not for sale)
Name your cat? Harry Malfoy
Background? Limited Background for only the owner (others put in normal, angelic, demonic)
Is this a gift: no
If so, to who? --
Send a message with the gift: --
Subtotal: 360
Tip: 1k
Total: 1360

For the "VooDoo Dolls" section
[color=green] Stick a pin in me![/color]
username:
item name:
Subtotal:
Tip:
Total:

Example:
Stick a pin in me!
username: Sketch Kitties
item name: Harry Malfoy Friend
Subtotal: 500g
Tip: ----
Total: 500g
User Image

User Image < This section is shows all the people who have wanted to affiliate with our shop, along with our own shop banners.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.56256979/][img]http://tinyurl.com/4b8jqo[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.56256979/][img]http://tinyurl.com/52h6m8[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.56256979/][img]http://tinyurl.com/dxog2m[/img][/url]

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

User Image < Please note that jessieomer designed the dolls, mouths, and everything unless otherwise noted,and that I am not a freebie so If I find myself elsewhere I will report the user for stealing me. Base colorings done by DJ_Upsonkz. Shikamaru182 made the new blue and green banners!

User Image

User Image < We are currently good with staff. Here is a little bit about each worker

User Image Jessieomer - owner of the shop. She answers your questions, accepts your trades, and gives you your orders.

Wishlist BBY
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items