Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 419 ]
Total Votes:[ 419 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 81 82 83 > >>

User Image
        The shop is hiatus again. DO NOT ORDER!

UPDATE 4/13/09:
        I won't be re-opening this minishop or making any new ones! So it's now closing time~~ : (
        It's really time-consuming & I have to focus on other important things, like school~
        If you spot anyone who is re-selling my art AND/OR using my thread layout, please notify me ASAP! Thanks! ^^
        Thank you, everyone, who ordered & bumped while the shop was still open!
        I appreciate all your efforts to help make my shop successful!

heart heart whee

Signed & Thank You,
        Muzi (Muzique)

User Image

How are you on this lovely day? You've stumbled upon ★ kupi a minishop.
        Adorable goodies can be found in the petting zoo as well as in the bakery.
        Remember to read through the rules and ordering info before posting/ordering.
        Please enjoy your stay. ^^

User Image

Post 1 Intro
        Post 2 Rules and Ordering
        Post 3 Petting Zoo
        Post 4 Charimals
        Post 5 Bakery
        Post 6 Owners
        Post 7 Linkage
        Post 8 Reserve
        Post 9 Credits

★ rules and ordering

1 Read and follow these rules.
        2 Follow the GaiaOnline rules and TOS.
        3 Be civilized and respectful.
        4 Do not advertise, spam, page-stretch, or beg.
        5 Do not quote any of the first page posts.
        6 Do not copy, edit, steal, redistribute, nor reclaim anything.
        7 Be literate or semi-literate when posting.
        8 Send the trade with the page# of your order in the trade title!
        9 Do not direct-link! Upload the image(s) to your own server!
        10 Images must stay on GaiaOnline! You may not use them in your own graphics.
        11 DO NOT STEAL MY MINISHOP LAYOUT OR PLAGIARIZE MY WORDS.

BLACK LIST
        Please please please, follow the rules! : (

Paige [Wet Rainbow]
        used thread layout without permission; changed it & apologized; direct-linked.
        Shake it Sugaree
        used thread layout without permission; PMed to change it; didn't change it; reported her minishop (deleted).

User Image

1 Fill out and post the given orderform(s) in this thread.
        2 Send the trade with the page# of your order in the trade title and with the gold.
        3 I work on your order. You wait patiently.
        4 I PM you your order.
        5 We both confirm the trade.

Note: Your username will be under the animal(s).

★ the petting zoo

User Image
        Squee the Seal [ 150 gold ]
        It wears DJ headphones. Oh yeah...
        One day, Squee found headphones on the floor.
        When he put them on, they fit perfectly! He loved them so much.
        If you try to steal it from him, he'll poke you.

41 Sold

User ImageSoba the Star [ 100 gold ]
        Twinkle twinkle little star...
        How I wonder what you are...
        A happy-looking star. It even has wings!

36 Sold

User ImageEdward the Elephant [ 100 gold ]
        What a tiny elephant! He can even fit in my pocket!
        Edward somehow got shrunk in the ... shrunkinator.
        He's shy and likes cereal! Good ol' Edward...

12 Sold

User Image
        Bingo the Bunny [ 200 gold ]
        A chubby fairy thing... with a halo!
        Bingo the bunny fell from the sky. Although he is pink, he's still a boy.
        Anyways, while he was falling from the sky, he strangely sprouted fairy wings!
        He even sprouted a halo! And that's the strange story about Bingo.
        No, he's not the Bingo in the B-I-N-G-O song.

18 Sold

User Image

[ order form was here ]
        ★ the charimals

User Image
        Piyo the Panda [ 200 gold ]
        A little panda holding a flower...
        Piyo the Panda picked a purple flower that was lying in a puddle.
        The flower was still alive even when drenched in water.
        Who will he give the flower to?

Donates to Midi
        37 Sold

User Image Kool the Kat [ 200 gold ]
        A cool little cat... Oh yeah...
        Kool likes ice cream. That's how Kool stays cool during the summer heat!
        No pun intended (misspelling on purpose). XD

Donates to kotrue
        28 Sold

User Image Flipper the Fish [ 200 gold ]
        'Flip flip' goes the fish...
        Flipper, colorful aquatic animal lies beneath the ocean of mystery.
        Legends say that it'll grant your wish...

Donates to Kalienos
        12 Sold

User Image

[ order form was here ]
        ★ the bakery

User Image
        Strawberry Cake [ 50 gold ]
        Choco Swirl Cake [ 50 gold ]
        Mmm fresh cake...
        18 Sold 21 Sold

User Image
        Pancakes [ 50 gold ]
        Hearty wholegrain goodness...
        15 Sold

User Image
        Coffee [ 25 gold ]
        The shop's specialty, coffee...
        13 Sold

User Image

[ order form was here ]
        ★ owners

Squee the Seal
        Meigumii ; StormyAutumn ; [ falling`star ] ; [ Taste ] The Rainbow ; .hidden melody. ; Koki e Reshi ; ElizaLena ; Confushious ; Elizabethical ; Saporion ; Paige A ; Yumi-chyan ; Cimorrene ; Star In My Pocket ; lilazngurl12545 ; thick_blue_eyeliner ; .~.Yingfo.~. ; ` Little Sock Muffin ; amber_moon ; Slumbersome ; AznAngelX098 ; thyne beauty of disaster ; ceratallia ; Kitsune_Elric ; [Cookie] ; DNxangel ; xxtravaganza x3 ; Lady Komachi ; [-Kisara-] ; t e a b a g - m u l e ; [ Hideto ] ; Pai Pai - Yaesu ; Rainbow Sedative ; PistachioS anD CreaM ; Strawberry_Icey_Pop ; xDoughnutfruitx ; the_silverose ; guessboynosya ; Chels the Toaster ; ~kira darkblade~ ; honey_lemon_tea

Soba the Star
        Meigumii ; StormyAutumn ; [ falling`star ] ; THE MAGIKAL TURTLE ; lylstarryazngurl ; [ Taste ] The Rainbow ; orianax ; Boba Milk Tea ; Kiamani Fontine ; xyzse ; DC-Chan ; Kadajs Manwhore Service ; ElizaLena ; Confushious ; RaytheDragon ; Hoshikorosu ; Paige A ; Cimorrene ; The Compact ; [ice_kitty] ; lilazngurl12545 ; .~.Yingfo.~. ; amber_moon ; AznAngelX098 ; thyne beauty of disaster ; Kitsune_Elric ; DNxangel ; xxtravaganza x3 ; [-Kisara-] ; -1-Lunar_Ninja-1- (frappacino_ninja) ; xDoughnutfruitx ; the_silverose ; guessboynosya ; Chels the Toaster ; ~kira darkblade~ ; honey_lemon_tea

Edward the Elephant
        StormyAutumn ; lilazngurl12545 ; ElizaLena ; .~.Yingfo.~. ; [ falling`star ] ; amber_moon ; AznAngelX098 ; thyne beauty of disaster ; [-Kisara-] ; guessboynosya ; Chels the Toaster ; ~kira darkblade~

Bingo the Bunny
        Meigumii ; StormyAutumn ; [ Taste ] The Rainbow ; ElizaLena ; snow_reflection ; aniima ; Seregitum ; lilazngurl12545 ; [ falling`star ] ; the pinkprincessxx ; ` Little Sock Muffin ; thyne beauty of disaster ; Lady Komachi ; [-Kisara-] ; Strawberry_Icey_Pop ; xDoughnutfruitx ; guessboynosya ; Chels the Toaster

User Image

Piyo the Panda
        . M i d n i g h t . ; Meigumii ; StormyAutumn ; [ falling`star ] ; kotrue ; lylstarryazngurl ; [ Taste ] The Rainbow ; .hidden melody. ; Kai-Shii ; ElizaLena ; Confushious ; eRoTiCa ; snow_reflection ; kyri09 ; aniima ; Meepykin`z ; mercubot ; Moonx3 ; Xx_missy_goo_xX ; Paige A ; Meg1345 ; Cimorrene ; lilazngurl12545 ; cloudi ; pillsbury_dough_gurl ; AznAngelX098 ; thyne beauty of disaster ; pictorialism ; puckii ; DNxangel ; [-Kisara-] ; HomicidalChocolate ; Mehra ; xDoughnutfruitx ; guessboynosya ; Chels the Toaster ; ~kira darkblade~

Kool the Kat
        kotrue ; Meigumii ; StormyAutumn ; [ falling`star ] ; [ Taste ] The Rainbow ; Aqutalion ; ElizaLena ; Depletion ; auri_v ; aniima ; Meepykin`z ; Paige A ; Yumi-chyan ; icecreamania ; Cimorrene ; lilazngurl12545 ; cloudi ; AznAngelX098 ; sacrificed21 ; thyne beauty of disaster ; puckii ; DNxangel ; [-Kisara-] ; HomicidalChocolate ; xDoughnutfruitx ; guessboynosya ; Chels the Toaster ; ~kira darkblade~

Flipper the Fish
        Kalienos ; [ falling`star ] ; amber_moon ; ElizaLena ; AznAngelX098 ; thyne beauty of disaster ; lilazngurl12545 ; [-Kisara-] ; HomicidalChocolate ; -1-Lunar_Ninja-1- (frappacino_ninja) ; guessboynosya ; Chels the Toaster

User Image

Strawberry Cake
        StormyAutumn ; [ falling`star ] ; beatifultyrant ; [ Taste ] The Rainbow ; Xx_missy_goo_xX ; ElizaLena ; snow_reflection ; [Hyde] ; Meepykin`z ; icecreamania ; lilazngurl12545 ; cloudi ; [[StrawberryXGashes]] ; yukiiri ; S u g a S u g a Bunny ; thyne beauty of disaster ; [-Kisara-] ; xDoughnutfruitx ; the_silverose ; guessboynosya ; Chels the Toaster ; ~kira darkblade~

Choco Swirl Cake
        StormyAutumn ; [ falling`star ] ; beatifultyrant ; [ Taste ] The Rainbow ; ElizaLena ; snow_reflection ; [Hyde] ; Meepykin`z ; icecreamania ; lilazngurl12545 ; cloudi ; [[StrawberryXGashes]] ; yukiiri ; S u g a S u g a Bunny ; thyne beauty of disaster ; [-Kisara-] ; -1-Lunar_Ninja-1- (frappacino_ninja) ; xDoughnutfruitx ; the_silverose ; guessboynosya ; Chels the Toaster ; ~kira darkblade~

Pancakes
        Kalienos ; [ falling`star ] ; amber_moon ; ElizaLena ; cloudi ; yukiiri ; S u g a S u g a Bunny ; thyne beauty of disaster ; lilazngurl12545 ; pictorialism ; xDoughnutfruitx ; the_silverose ; guessboynosya ; Chels the Toaster ; ~kira darkblade~

Coffee
        amber_moon ; ElizaLena ; cloudi ; yukiiri ; S u g a S u g a Bunny ; thyne beauty of disaster ; lilazngurl12545 ; pictorialism ; [-Kisara-] ; -1-Lunar_Ninja-1- (frappacino_ninja) ; xDoughnutfruitx ; guessboynosya ; Chels the Toaster ; ~kira darkblade~

★ linkage

Please visit and enjoy browsing through these minishops. ^^
        Only accepting 88x31 buttons and minishops. Thank you!

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.29261697/][img]http://tinyurl.com/2b9pbw[/img][/url]

★ reserve

★ credits

All art is made and drawn by Muzique.
          Do not reclaim, edit, redistribute, resell, nor steal anything.
          Do not copy the thread layout / concept.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff