Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
    Username: Heartage
    SodaShake type: (Custom)
    Flavor: (or a color/description of color if custom)
    Name on glass?: (yes)
    Custom Specs: This Pokemon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'casting' Ice Storm at the glass so that it freezes over (in an animation). <3 Mebbe ending with a sparkling glass rose covering the top of the glass (instead of the creme top). And then the ice melting off in a "loop".

Custom Specs: This Pokemon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'casting' Fire Spin at the glass so that it melts (in an animation). A small burst of flame at the end would be kul~ >3 (With like the Glass coming back from the flame lolphoenixstyle)

Custom Specs: This Pokemon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'casting' Thundershock at the glass so that it CRACKLES AND EXPLODES (in an animation) and then reforms in pieces from the bottom up. >_>;
    Total Price: Uh...I... Don't know, so 30K. XD
    Anything else you want to say: Ilu. <3 All three Pokemon have only one wing. 3nodding

Ruthless Consumer

... WHY YOU DO THIS?!

Hatch! Hatch!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...u no u labs me okok <3

...I am the maddest hatter. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
~@~
,xXx¿?¿xXx,

User Image
zomg open slots? >.<;;

Username: CrOpHeCy
SodaShake type: Custom
Flavor: strawberry/candycane-ish
Name on glass?: yes - please put in "crophecy" on the bottom of the shake, the way it is written on the mini shakes
Custom Specs: i want it to have stripes (i just mentioned candycane coz it has stripes), but i want it to look really sweet too so it's strawberry flavored. strawberries in/on/around would be nice (you can decide the amount of strawberries, but i am guessing around 3? you can add in more though if it would look nicer), some are whole strawberries while others are halved strawberries, and also some swirly lines/vines to make it look uhh, pretty/magical? lol XD you can use the colors black/gray/red/pink and a bit of green if you'd like (but its not necessary, only if you think it'd look better) ... as for the animation, make the whipped cream foamy and bubbling (almost dripping) like what rootbeer floats do, sorta, something like that, haha, and something on top of the whipped cream, may it be a strawberry or a heart or a leaf or swirly thingy or a... haha, i leave the rest up to you, my head is too full of stuff razz
Total Price: even until now i am still confused when it comes to this part rofl i am guessing 11k but then again, it depends on the amount of strawberries and stuff... i can go up to 20k if needed, to make it look pretty, yesss i want a pretty shake... hahaha... just name the price ^.^
Anything else you want to say: the slots still say its open haha, but if you take no more orders then just disregard my post XD

'xXx¿?¿xXx'
~@~

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
...Well, I ordered three. XD

...I am the maddest hatter. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

{ Jumbo Shrimp }

Dang it Heartage!
xd

{ Oxymoron bby! }

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
~@~
,xXx¿?¿xXx,

User Image
dangnabbit xp
maybe the slots are per person? haha
well, just in case... eek

'xXx¿?¿xXx'
~@~
Hay Wurmbby. :O
I'm doing what Wormbaby's doing. XDD

Username:Queen Remikan
SodaShake type:Custom
Flavor: Water. LOL
Name on glass?: No
Custom Specs:SINCE HEARTAGES ARE INSANE I WANT A INSANE ONE. D:>
XDDD
I WANT 2 PIRATE SHIPS IN THE SHAKE SHOOTING CANNONS AT ONE ANOTHER THEN ONE EXPLOADING TURNING THE WATER BLACK.
Total Price:IDK LIKE 20K
Anything else you want to say:BLAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Ruthless Consumer

Okay it's my bad for not saying the slots were closed XD, i didnt' think anyone would order XD

Hatch! Hatch!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
...BWAHA. >3 <3

Sparkly Fairy

7,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
~@~
,xXx¿?¿xXx,

User Image
Hi Remikan! Oh you're now royalty! *bows down*

LOL AJ you should've known you've got rabid fans, hahaha, yaaaay for AJ's mistake xd rofl

'xXx¿?¿xXx'
~@~

TheNakedVampire's Princess

Hygienic Lover

Hey AJ, in case you didn't hear, Yochi said she is gonna release more lanterns in the near future. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff