Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Blessed Bunny

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
{Smööth Pïxels} 's Intro | {Smööth Pïxels} 's Choices/Pricing + Order Form | {Smööth Pïxels} 's Premades + Auctions | {Smööth Pïxels} 's Donators / VIP Info | {Smööth Pïxels} 's Affiliates | {Smööth Pïxels} 's Reserved

Owner Currently: MIA (Real Life Issues To Sort Out).
Shop Currently: Closed UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!
Slots are currently full and frozen until return.

About

Welcome to {Smööth Pïxels}
My name is iNawty ^^
I've been in Gaia for.. eh, so many years that it's kind of hard to remember the exact time. sweatdrop
I ended up leaving for a while and now of course i am back ! whee
Back to questing agian gonk
I do arts stuffies :3!
I'm currently questing two avatars ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Total Value: 10,538,633 Gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Total Value: 9,613,000 Gold

So of course part of the motivation for this shop.. Okay i'm not going to lie, ALL OF THE MOTIVATION for this shop is so i can reach my goals in getting my avis ^-^
So i'm willing to work hard for them!

User Image

I am not very good at thinking of rules right off the bat but here are some MAIN ones..

wahmbulance PLEASE FOR GOD SAKES READ EVERYTHING AND FILL OUT FORMS ACCORDINGLY!!
(any incorrectly filled forms, I WILL IGNORE/ SKIP OVER!)
wahmbulance No defaming or negativity of ANY KIND... I will delete your post if you do and add you to a little blacklist.
wahmbulance Do not rush me... these things take time. I literally sit down and draw whatever it is you want with shading and everything.
wahmbulance As much as i want profit from this, i do also have the right to refuse service to anyone as i please.
wahmbulance MORE THAN ONE ORDER? FILL OUT THE FORM MORE THAN ONCE IF MULTIPLE OF THE SAME!(Each order = one slot taken!)
wahmbulance LIMIT OF 1 ORDER AT A TIME PER CUSTOMER!
wahmbulance I WILL NOT DO CLUTTERED AVIS/ AVIS WITH ALOT OF ITEMS.. I PICK WHAT I WILL DRAW. THERE IS ONLY A LIMITED AMOUNT OF SPACE WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES OF THE PHOTOS.

Q: I want one!
A: Fill out the form accordingly, please. ^^

Q: Can i order a closed catagory one?
A: No sorry, it is closed for a reason. Most likely because either i haven't set up the base legend as yet or i haven't found bases i like.

Q: I don't really have any gold to pay for this, can i pay in items?
A: Yes but only special items that are equivalent to the prices of the choices available.

Q: Okay then what special items do you accept
A: I only accept Chance Items, Monthly Collectable Envelopes, Evolving Items, Animated Items, & Cash Shop Items 100 Gaia Cash and over.

Q: How long will it be before i get to see the finished product's sample before completing the trade?
A: Each art has it's own time estimation that will be written at the bottom underneath the choice.. but it takes approximately 5 hrs to 3 days or so depending on the difficulty, and the the busy level of my real life schedule as well (i am in college and such). So the max i'd ever make you wait is 3 days and if the max number of days pass then 3 days passes as well, i will make sure to get it to you as soon as possible from that point. I am so busy with school it's a little hard to keep up.

{ANY MORE FAQs WILL BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE!}

Announcements/ Updates

Wednesday March 13th, 2013 2:00 PM EST - Changes Due To Real Life Situation and Popular Demand - Click to Read
Monday June 3rd, 2013 11:11 AM EST - Shop Closed Due To Real Life Situations Until Further Notice. Discounted Purchase May Be In Effect When Returned - Click to Read

Blessed Bunny

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
{Smööth Pïxels} 's Intro | {Smööth Pïxels} 's Choices/Pricing + Order Form | {Smööth Pïxels} 's Premades + Auctions | {Smööth Pïxels} 's Donators / VIP Info | {Smööth Pïxels} 's Affiliates | {Smööth Pïxels} 's Reserved

Current Customer Slots List
emotion_8c = You have not started trade process, order pending
3nodding = Ready For Starting
emotion_c8 = Order in Progress
whee = Complete Trade Please
(Whole name a hyperlink to post) = Order Completed!

~FROZEN SLOTS~
o1. PinkyPr0mis3 - Couple Order - emotion_c8
o2. PinkyPr0mis3 - Single Order - emotion_c8
o3. Kellerson - Couple Order - 3nodding
o4. kkmjng - Couple Order #1 - exclaim CANCELLED
o5. kkmjng - Couple Order #2 - exclaim CANCELLED
o6. Kirette - Couple Order - 3nodding

After a couple hrs. Pending Orders will be listed in Waiting list here, until they have started the trade.
ALSO my extra orders will be on waiting list as well

Waiting List
o1. Kirette - Couple Order - emotion_8c
o2. KuroKageHane - Single Order - 3nodding
o3. KuroKageHane - Single Order - 3nodding
~FROZEN SLOTS~

Examples/ Samples

o1.

User Image

Chibi Station
-YAY! OPEN Catagory!-
Approx. 5 hrs to 2 1/2 day(s)
~ Singles 30k ea. ~ Couples 60k ea. ~
COUPLES OPTION NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT!

Choose a Base Below
User Image

*If you chose any C Base, please chose face(s)
User Image

Animated
-SORRY, Closed Catagory!-
Not Yet Available/ Under Construction!

OTHER BASE TYPES COMING SOON!

Order Form

How to complete successful order(s):

Step 1: Choose all the things you would want
Step 2: Fill out the form(s) accordingly
Step 3: Submit your Form(s) & wait for approval
Step 4: If approved, please begin a trade with me with
the total amount of money or items as the cost of your order
Step 5: I do your order and then give you a sample product
Step 6: Once the final changes (if you wanted a tweak of something or not) are made,
We complete the trade and the your art will be sent VIA Inbox & on this thread ^^

MORE THAN ONE ORDER? FILL OUT THE FORM MORE THAN ONCE IF MULTIPLE OF THE SAME!

Chibi Form
[color=cyan][size=18]OMG A CHIBI![/size][/color]
Username Ordering:
Text/ Name?:
Base Code:
*Face (For C Base(s) Only!):
Extra Info?:
Total Cost:
Trade has been sent?:

Couple Chibi Form <-This form is closed!!!!! Couples is not available atm!
[color=cyan][size=18]Awww COUPLE CHIBI![/size][/color]

Username Ordering:

Text/ Name(s)?:
[Female's Name]
[Male's Name]

Base Code:
*Face (For C Base(s) Only!):
[Female's Name: Face Code ]
[Male's Name: Face Code ]

Snapshot of Avatar(s):
[Female's Name: Snapshot]
[Male's Name: Snapshot]

Extra Info?:
Total Cost:
Trade has been sent?:

Base Credits:
(I did not make any of these bases and i AM NOT CLAIMING I DID. Any bases i do make i will specify in a new custom catagory, with a watermark, or something to signify i made the base.. here are the creators / stock creators of these bases!)
http://astrid569.deviantart.com/
http://princepie.deviantart.com/
http://shiroi-mizu-ryuu.deviantart.com/

Blessed Bunny

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~ 100k ea. ~ 10/10 in Stock! ~
N/A

Limited Edition Premade(s) Form
[color=#C80046][[/color][color=#C8002E]s[/color][color=#C80015]i[/color][color=#C80500]z[/color][color=#C81E00]e[/color][color=#C83500]=[/color][color=#C74A00]1[/color][color=#C75E00]8[/color][color=#C87200]][/color][color=#C88600]A[/color][color=#C79C00]H[/color][color=#C8B400] [/color][color=#C0C700]M[/color][color=#A6C800]I[/color][color=#8EC700] [/color][color=#76C800]G[/color][color=#5FC800]O[/color][color=#47C800]S[/color][color=#2DC800]H[/color][color=#11C800]![/color][color=#00C80D] [/color][color=#00C82A]L[/color][color=#00C744]I[/color][color=#00C85C]M[/color][color=#00C874]I[/color][color=#00C88B]T[/color][color=#00C8A3]E[/color][color=#00C8BD]D[/color][color=#00B7C8] [/color][color=#009FC8]E[/color][color=#0089C8]D[/color][color=#0075C8]I[/color][color=#0061C8]T[/color][color=#004CC8]I[/color][color=#0038C8]O[/color][color=#0021C8]N[/color][color=#0008C8]![/color][color=#1200C8][[/color][color=#2B00C8]/[/color][color=#4300C8]s[/color][color=#5A00C8]i[/color][color=#7200C8]z[/color][color=#8A00C8]e[/color][color=#A500C7]][/color]
Username:
Which Limited Would you like?:
Snapshot of Avatar(s):
3 Main items/ features to Include (FOR AVAILABLE SPACE ON BASE ONLY!):
(No Extra features/ items allowed for Limiteds.)
Total Cost:
Trade has been sent?:

User Image
~ 65k ea. ~
N/A

Normal Premade(s) Form
[color=violet][size=18]:D! NORMAL PREMADE Please![/size][/color]
Username:
Which Normal Premade Would you like?:
Snapshot of Avatar(s):
3 Main items/ features to Include (FOR AVAILABLE SPACE ON BASE'S SKIN ONLY!):
Extra items/ features items to include (+1000g ea. extra):
Total Cost:
Trade has been sent?:

Auctions
No current auction is on

Blessed Bunny

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Donators/ VIP Info

This status is only available to people who directly donate towards my questing.. Not through buying art from me or anything.

To be eligable for free art for a whole 3 months & have 5 "VIP Line By-Pass" Pass & a no order limit:
-you have to ATLEAST have donated the MINIMUM of 350k in gold OR valuable items, OR More!

Donators/ VIPs
o1. - {5/5 Passes Left}-{ 92/92 days Left}-{My Orders: }
o2. - {5/5 Passes Left}-{ 92/92 days Left}-{My Orders: }
o3. - {5/5 Passes Left}-{ 92/92 days Left}-{My Orders: }
o4. - {5/5 Passes Left}-{ 92/92 days Left}-{My Orders: }

I will give you a special little ID card that signifies you are a donator/ vip and when your card will expire and everything so all you will have to do is put the card's image in the "Total Costs:" Spot when ordering art.

Donators/ VIPs Form
[size=18][color=red]I really would like to donate and help! [/color][/size]
Username:
Are you donating in gold?:
How much gold are you donating?:
Are you donating in items?:
what items are you donating w/ total value of them:
Trade Sent?:

I am sorry but i do NOT accept donations under this amount for you to have donator status in my shop. If you just are donating though because you want to help out then thank you very much ! heart heart heart

Blessed Bunny

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/sm-th-p-xels-shop-not-open-do-not-post/t.85023809/][IMG]http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/ForPictureStuff/Smooth Pixels/Banners-Store Set up/SmoothPixelsBannerAffiliate_zps9d4c2471.jpg[/IMG][/url]

The Affiliated
To be apart of the Affiliated, Just post your banner code in a PM and send to me :3 ^^. Make sure to take ours first too! It will be checked if you are linked to us!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.|User Image|User Image|User Image|User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.|User Image|

Blessed Bunny

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

RESERVED

Blessed Bunny

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

RESERVED

Blessed Bunny

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

RESERVED

Blessed Bunny

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

RESERVED

Blessed Bunny

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

RESERVED

Blessed Bunny

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-cuts ribbon- q-q

Blessed Bunny

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200