Welcome to Gaia! ::

WELCOME

Hallo peoples! Sam, here, along with my BFF, Saradi! As you can tell, we're opening an art shop. We are basing this shop on Black & White art. So if you're looking for something rainbowy and colorful, sorry! You've come to the wrong place! But that doesn't mean you have to leave ;(

Well, anyways.. Saradi and I will draw you some Avi Art for a reasonable amount of Gold. We are very nice people and are not mean unless you really push our buttons...

-poke-

But, other than that, Welcome to...

Saradi & Sam's Ster Academy Art Shop!!

Table of Contents

Intro

Rules

Announcements

Prices

Samples

Whitelist

Blacklist

Links
RULES

Spamming: As you all know, please NO spamming, or post what you want multiple times. If anyone does so, it will just be deleted. And if you continue to do it, you will just get reported. No questions asked.

Work days: We're online, on weekends and sometimes in the evenings. Why? Because we have school, and we actually want to get a good education. That is mostly the time we can actually draw.

Foul language and harassment: If anyone does this, they just be reported and kicked out of the shop.

Contact us: Please don't use the Private Message option to talk to us about drawings. Just fill in the order of what you want and post it once. We will get to you as soon as possible. Be reminded that there is going to be a small wait list. First come, first serve. If you think we forgot about you, or don't have you on our wait list (within 24 hours since you posted the order) that is the only time you may Private Message us.

Posting your order: For heaven sake, don't use light colored letters. Or print so small you can't even see it. If you do, don't be surprised if you get ignored when you do so.

QUESTIONS

Q. Why do you only draw in black and white?
A. It's really hard to get the right coloring equipment. (Such as paint.) That, and because we choose not to. smile

Q. Can you draw us something for free?
A. Our prices are quite low, so there no reason why can't afford at least something. So the answer is "No".

Q. Can I post a picture that leads you to my or my friend's shop?
A. Sure you can. Just don't post it over and over again 20 times. One is the limit.

Q. Are the prices low because your pictures are crappy?
A. No. Our pictures are actually quite well drawn.
- See the "Sample" page to get an idea.

Q. What if I don't have gold?
A. We will accept items, but only if they are worth the exactly what you owe us, the minute you pay. We will not accept it if you say "Oh, it was worth that amount, when I bought it a long time ago.". No, that's not going to work if the item is worth lower now.

*Any other questions you may have, please fell free to ask. Don't comment us asking then the picture will be ready. We will tell you when it will be done. It usually takes us about a few hours to a whole day (depending how detailed you want it to be).

ANNOUNCEMENTS

-1/28/09: All who have Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2. Or just the 8th version. The trade and The Gaia Cash Shop might not work for you. So if you can't pay us in gold, please buy a Mythrill coin, or an item worth how much you need to pay us, and send it through gifts.

-2/16/09: OPEN!!

-2/23/09: We're closing up, beause Saradi has decided to quit Gaia... ;[ So sorry for the inconvenience...
PRICES

Just head:
Outline : 500 gold.
Outline & Detail : 1,000 gold
Outline & Shadow : 1,500 gold.
Outline, Detail & Shadow : 2,500 gold.

Torso:
Outline : 2,500 gold.
Outline & Detail : 3,000 gold
Outline & Shadow : 3,500 gold.
Outline, Detail & Shadow : 4,500 gold.

Full Body:
Outline : 4,000 gold.
Outline & Detail : 5,000 gold.
Outline & Shadow : 6,000 gold.
Outline, Detail & Shadow : 6,500 gold.

* If two or more people:
Take the price and times it by how many people you want to be the picture.

** If background is included:
Extra :
3,000 gold for just an Outline.
4,000 gold for an Outline and Detail.
5,000 gold for an Outline and a Shadow.
6,500 gold for an Outline, Shadow and Detail.

*** Actions are free!

**** Size:
Small: 500 gold.
Medium: 1000 gold.
Large: 1500 gold.

Don't forget TIPS!

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Customer:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Number of people in the picture, if so provide user names:[/b]
[b]Actions:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]

EXAMPLE:
Username: Saradi.
Customer: First time or Long time customer.
Type: Torso> Outline & Detail.
Size: Medium.
Number of people in the picture, if so provide user names: (2) Saradi & Sam.
Actions: Laughing. ( You can put any action: smiling, crying, hugging, kissing, hand in hand, hands on shoulders, ect.)
Extras: Background> Outline & Shadow. (If none, please write: "None" )
Total: 12,000 gold.
SAMPLES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Saradi's drawings are the top left, and bottom right.

-Sam's drawings are the top right, and bottom left.
WHITELIST

Everyone that's not on the black list. biggrin

ORDERS:

1.) Guy13257
2.) Thymen
3.) Stephers_1435
4.) Resident Foufou
5.) StarwberryAngel65
6.) Rubber-Duckie-demon12
7.) III_RaWr_PaNdA_III
8.)
9.)
10.)
BLACKLIST

No one! (Let's hope it remains this way...)
LINKS

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/saradi-sam-s-ster-academy-art-shop-not-open/t.46694911_14/][IMG]http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo95/Autumn_rhodes/untitledx.png[/IMG][/URL]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/saradi-sam-s-ster-academy-art-shop-not-open/t.46694911_14/][IMG]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1455/11857107oh9.png[/IMG][/URL]

OPEN!

-Cuts invisible ribbon-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas