Welcome to Gaia! ::

NEW ORDERING RULE!~ If you have placed an order PLEASE read the Revised Order Form~ O: Sorry for the inconvenience~ <3 Marshy

*Reads* 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
*Throws Pillow At Marshmallows* 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 8 ]
*MARSHMALLOWS!* 0.47619047619048 47.6% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

~The Marshmallow Cafe~

User Image

Welcome to The Marshmallow Cafe!~ I'm Marshmallows, here to bring you the sweetest bundles of sugary fluff ever! I custom make the Marshmallows in iMac paint or Photoshop, and will be happy to complete any order! So come and have a seat; Chat, Order, or even Bump-It's all welcome here!~

Intro || Rules || Display Case || Samples || Order Form || Waiting List || Sweet/Bitter List || Updates/Events || FAQ || Affiliates || Banners || Quests || Donators || About Me || Open •
Rules

1. PM all orders, please!
2. Follow ToS.
3. No advertising other threads.
4. Bumping and chatting is perfectly allowed. ;D
5. PM me if you have any questions, or just want to talk!
6. All harassment of myself, or any person on this thread will result in immediate blacklisting, as well as being reported.
7. Please do not get too complicated with orders
8. You MAY ask for a "Marsh-Me" Or, Marshmallow made to look like you!
9. Please allow time for me to make your Marshmallow and complete trading, as I do have school.
10. If I do not complete your order, I may have forgotten! Be sure and PM me if this happens!
11. Have fun!!!

• Intro || Rules || Display Case || Samples || Order Form || Waiting List || Sweet/Bitter List || Updates/Events || FAQ || Affiliates || Banners || Quests || Donators || About Me || Open •
Display Case/Memorable Marshmallows

Here are some of the lovely past Marshmallows! I have made these for people, and use them as displays to showcase!

[x] ~Topsy Krett's "Sweets" Marshmallow
[x] ~Zah's "Couples" Marshmallow
[x] ~Seven Steps Ahead's "Flan" Marshmallow
[x] ~Aka_Fang's "S'mores" Marshmallow!

Free Samples:
These are the FREE Marshmallows! If you want one, Please PM me with the subject "Sample Marsh" and I will send the IMG code right away! ***Currently offering samples in Colour numbers 23, 15, and 35!***

User Image

• Intro || Rules || Display Case || Samples || Order Form || Waiting List || Sweet/Bitter List || Updates/Events || FAQ || Affiliates || Banners || Quests || Donators || About Me || Open •
Colour Palette~Create Your Custom Marshmallow!

Okay, here is the Big Ol' List of Colours you can choose from! I have decided to do this to make things simpler~ If you have a suggestion, please PM me or rate this new feature in the Marshmallow Poll!!! <3

User Image

P.S. I will be happy to do custom colours as well, free of charge as The Marshmallow Cafe's pledge to good service!

Order Form/Pricing

User Image

~Please keep in mind that these are just sample pictures. Your real Marshmallow will be detailed and created carefully and neatly! Thankies! Also, if you would like a specific theme like Halloween, Angel, bunny, your avi, etc. Just say so in the order form!!!~

[size=9][color=powderblue][b]Eyes: (Insert Style # and color)
Cheeks: (Insert Style # and color)
Mouth: (Insert Style # and color)
Marshmallow Color: (Just say the color scheme of the body)
Marshmallow Pose: (Type any pose you'd like)
Marshmallow Theme: (Specify if you'd like a certain theme)
Additional Details: (Write here)
Personal Message Attached: (Optional, Can be your name, a friend's, or a short message!)

ALSO!!!~ The Eyes/Mouth/Cheeks can be ordered in any color you want!!! Don't hesitate to get creative!

Styles:

Eyes- 1. Normal 2. Whee! 3. Wink 4. Closed 5. Huh? 6. Arrgh! 7. Waaah! 8. DOMO. 9. u u 10. n n
Cheeks- 1. Line Blush 2. Dot Blush 3. Sweat Drop 4. Tears 5. Under-Eye Lines
Mouths- 1. Big smile! 2. Little smile 3. "3" Smile 4. Nervous 5. n 6. WAAAAAAAH! 7. "O" 8. Bleeeh tongue 9. Bracket smile 10. Bracket Frown 11. Toothy 12. Vampy 13. Closed Smile 14. DOMO!

Pricing:

The prices can range from 1.3 thousand gold all the way up to 3.2k depending on how elaborate the little Marshy is. I am willing to negotiate prices though, and I do bulk orders!

NEW!!!!: Due to the overwhelming amount of homework I have been issued as part of my Magnet School, I am off and on, but will STILL complete ALL orders. Promise!~ All of you have been SO SO supportive and sugary in posting and ordering! If you have placed an order, I ask that you PLEASE resubmit your order via PM, as Posts are getting too difficult for lil' me to keep track of! I apologize for the inconvenience!~ -But I still luffs you- <3 *Chu*

***NOTE! If you would like me to do a custom expression, just ask!!! My treat!***

Marshmallow Waiting List

~For Loot~
1. Hot Marshmello
2. Detective Echo
3. Sweet Autumn Zephyr
4. Jesse 4987
5. U ME BED NOW
6. Little Shadow Princess
7. The Wolfs Song
8. Babipari
9. iiSmartie
10. Izzeh-Chan
11. Da-Ku-Chan
12. Insanity_Is_Freedom
13. arcamead
14. Du Ekelst Mich Total An
15. IKittyRawr
16. Starlight Angel Luna
17. Aka_Fang
18. ilovmusic11
19. Totally Organic
20. Celestial Amaterasu
21. Bulletproof_LOVE
22. iMartie
23. xHeartDaeMonx
24. Widejat
25. Morbid Actuality

~For Free~ (Only because of Donation/Assistance)
1. KirstinKNOCKOUT
2. Firess

'Shmallow's White List/Meanies

~White List~
Hot Marshmello
The Wolfs Song
Da-Ku-chan
Flameing Latex
-[Toxic Jello]-
Teh Rawr Penguin
Topsy Krett
Kaila Kallenime

~Black List~
No one yet! Let's keep it this way!

Updates/Events

12.7.08~The Marshmallow Cafe Opens!!!
12.7.08~First person on page 25 gets 1 free Marshmallow, courtesy of me! Go for it! <3
12.10.08~ SPECIAL DEAL!!! 20 Custom Marshmallows for 12k!!! Perfect as Christmas presents for all of your Gaia buddies!!!!

1.7.08~ Marshmallow Cafe's One-Month-Aversary!!! <3

F.A.Q.

1. Q: What if I want the mouth/cheeks/eyes in a different color than the ones shown in the samples?
A: You can tell me what colors you want EVERYTHING to be in the order form!
2. Q: Am I allowed to make banners? A: YES PLEASE!! I appreciate any and all help I get from people~
3. Q: I can't pay for a Marshmallow! D: What do I do!? A: Just PM me about it. I'm sure we can negotiate something :}
4. Q: will u donate plzplzplz i am a n00b and needzz goldddd!!! A: >.> Check out the Charity/Quest threads, I am but a Cafe Owner.
5. Q: Can I bring friends? A: OF COURSE!!!! Bring as many as you like! If you're not ordering, then you may bump or chat! <3

Affiliates

~NONE YET!~

Banners

User Image

User Image

User Image

PLEASE Make me some? ;3

Quests!

Birthday Cupcake~4k
Biancamella ((PLEASE???))~80k

...You give me ANY of these -except the B-day Cupcake- and so help me I will paint the flipping Mona Lisa in Marshmallow form! Don't believe me? Donate and find out... ;D

Donations

Teh Rawr Penguin
Flameing Latex
-[Toxic Jello]-
akaile
Rainbow Flavored Roo
Rosalyn-Faust
iV a n i l l a L a c e
Uncharted
onyx_paradox
Topsy Krett
[pheonix heart]

Thank you to everyone who helped!!! <3

About Marshmallows~The Girl Behind The Fluff

Marshmallows is a young girl with BIG dreams
You may call me 'Shmallow, Sugar, Marmar, or Miss Marsh, etc.
Marshmallows is kind and compassionate, and will not let a friend down
Marshmallows is also a two-time hack victim on previous accounts, so she opened the Cafe to support herself
'Shmallow LOVES sugar!!! <3
Miss Marsh had an identical twin long before birth, but Marsh and her twin fused together, creating a perfectly normal, healthy young lass with two sets of DNA
Marmar has naturally violet (also a form of heterochromia iridium) eyes as a fluke result of two DNA sets. It gets quite interesting to hear the comments she gets from people~
I <3 YOU!!!! If you Bump, if you Chat, if you Order, if you Spread the Love, then that will not go unrecognized! I will try my best give out gifts!!! ;D

.....That's it for now!.....

~OPEN!~

HOORAY!!! We're open!!! Have fun!~ <3

• Intro || Rules || Display Case || Samples || Order Form || Waiting List || Sweet/Bitter List || Updates/Events || FAQ || Affiliates || Banners || Quests || Donators || About Me || Open

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff