Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Ruu and Kel's Pixel Dolls~

Welcome to our little shop. Here you can get yourself a pixel doll, which means we take some one else's base (with permission of course) and make your avi of choice.

there is a new member to my shop, so check back for changes!!

~Ruukaisu~
User Image

Hey. I'm Klouse, I am 17, but have been pixeling for about two years.. I use it for practice so my own drawings get better. I don't do avi art unless I really feel like it, which is usually never. I have a rather busy life, so be prepared to wait. I do art trades, and will accept certain items instead of gold. Check out my profile if you want to know more.

All important info will be posted here, so check back every once in a while.

NOTICE:
Most of the bases come with many different poses. Unless you state otherwise, we'll randomly pick which one suits best.

NOTE: Neither of us are very good at animating. Please don't ask.

[about][Exaples, Prices and slots][rules][order form][credits][contest][Finished][Banners]
good luck!!!!!! whee whee biggrin biggrin
~Examples, Prices and Slots~

~Will do~
Anthro
Couples (pg) add 1/2 price.
groups
Items
Original characters
Avies
~ If you post a picture of yourself, I'll make YOU!~
(costs +1k)

Items! price varries from item to item : 500 to 1.5k depending on difficulty.

Nyet Style: 3.5k

Pixie Style : 4k

Anna Style : 4k

Eifu Style: 5k

Chii Style: 7k

Kowaii Style: 3k

Waltz Style: 2.5k

Chibi group: Bribe me!

~ Slots~
1. Young heats run free
2. Twilight Angel 135
3. Melacholymoods
4. Rallen1
5.The Awesome-ness Jill

[about][examples, prices and slots][rules][order form][credits][contest][Finished][Banners]
~Rules~

1. READ ALL OF FIRST PAGE. Most questions you will have will be on here.

2. NEVER PM ME. I will pm you, and only when I'm finished. Otherwise, post here and I will reply. It seems I must make this one clear. DO NOT PM ME! PM ORDERS WILL BE IGNORED!!!

3.DON'T SEND ME THE TRADE IMMEDIATLY. Wait till I'm done please.

4. ONLY POST YOUR ORDER ONCE. Otherwise I'll take it as begging and Ill ignore you.

5.IF SLOTS ARE FULL DON"T POST AN ORDER. I can only do so much.

6. PROVIDE A PICTURE OF THE AVI YOU WANT. don't post 'my current avi' cause people are always changing them.

7. USE THE ORDER FORM. I made it for a reason. if you just post asking for one, I'll ignore you.

8. NO CLUTTER. I have the right to say your avi is too cluttered or not. I will not do super cluttered avies.

9. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I don't think I need to explain this one.

10. NO BEGGING. I find begging REALLY annoying, so please don't.

11. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY NO. If I don't want to do your avi. I won't. Pester me and you'll go on the black list.

12. DON'T PESTER ME. I know you're waiting for your doll, but I DO have a life, so it may take a while, even if you only order a small little tiny doll. I'm not always on the computer.

That's all for now.

~White List~

JC577777
Misterious Mistic
Novasuperstar12
heart Infamous Nyet heart

~ Black List~

No one yet. Let's keep it that way.

[about][examples, pricing and slots][Rules][order form][credits][contest][Finished][Banners]
~Order Form~

Copy this and fill it out.

[size=18][color=cornflowerblue]~I Wants one!~
username:
Pose: (Not For Kowaiis)
Emotion: (happy, sad, angry, ect.)
picture: (reference for me)
question or comment:
I will wait till Ruu says he's done to send the trade. [/color][/size]

~Special order Form~
[size 18][color=red] ~Special order~[/size]
username:
Base: (link to your own base)
reference: (avi you want made)
question or comment:
[/color]

[about][examples.pricing and slots][rules][order form][credits][contest][Finished][Banners]
good luck again!!!! xd xd whee xp whee xp biggrin biggrin
~Credits~

We do not make our own bases yet, I'm not that good and Kel doesn't bother. So we must give credit to:

~ YUME STUDIO~

~ HOLLINESS ~

~ MUSK-PARFAIT ~

If you see any bases on these sites, or have a base you would like us to make your avi into, fill out the special order form and we will tell you how much your base will cost.

[about][examples.pricing and slots][rules][order form][credits][contest][Finished][Banners][Banners]
~Contest~

This shop needs a tag line. COme up with the winning one and get a mini. ^^

~Past Winners~
The Banner Contest is Over! The winner is Nyet! please fill out forms, telling us what you would like. Winning Entry is Nyet 3. You can have a doll free from both of us, and couples count as one doll.

[about][examples.pricing and slots][rules][order form][credits][contest][Finished][Banners]

~Finished Dolls~

We thought You might like to see some of the finished ones. Here they are.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

We'll post all finished ones in here.

~Banners~
Banners from our Shop by contest Winner, the Lovely Nyet.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/ruu-and-kel-s-pixel-dolls-full/t.44893183/][img]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s102/oXKillerKiwiXo/bannerstart.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/ruu-and-kel-s-pixel-dolls-full/t.44893183/] [img]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s102/oXKillerKiwiXo/banner2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/ruu-and-kel-s-pixel-dolls-full/t.44893183/][img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p97/LieutenantHawkeye/arts/InfamousNyet.jpg[/img][/url]

can i have your first example??
Lol, I just answered your pm before coming here. but yes, The Kairi one was for you, I just hadn't sent it yet.
I'm planning to make the group, Kairi, Roxas, Namine, Sora and Riku. we'll see how it goes.
that sounds cool
Should be fun too. n__n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas