Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to Precious Pixels KH, my pixel art minishop ^_^ Here I have created some pixel work that can be bought to put into your signature or toyboxes ^^ Every single adoptable in this shop has some sort of animation on it (unless I say otherwise) X3 Whether it be a simple sparkle or blink to dancing and jumping ^0^ Please remember to read my rules before ordering ^0^ heart heart

User Image

Quote:
8 July 2008 - Shop closed - sorry everyone, but I just don't really have the time for the shop like I used to ^^;
4 November 2007 - Hannah is currently in the process of moving to Australia ^^; This means computer time = very limited and when compy is packed, time = nill x.x You're welcome to still order, but I may have to wait until I've moved before I send it ^^;
2 June 2007 - All orders sent owo I've included a freebie as well ^0^
16 November 2006 - Getting my lil sis -amyneko- to take care of orders - she'll be PMing them out~ ^^
27 January 2006 - More accessories for the Dancing Animals finally sampled and added X3
23 December 2005 - Christmas freebies - Penguin and divider ^^
23 October 2005 - Halloween freebie XD Will be available until the Gaia Halloween event is over ^^
19 May 2005 - More Potion add-ons and Dancing Animals released!! ^^
19 May 2005 - Finished setting up for now ^^ New Potions added!! ^0^
18 May 2005 - Relocating my shop >.> Still setting up ^^;

User Image
User Image

User Image

1. No stealing, editing or selling my artwork @_@;; Should go without saying XP <3
Erm, also, please don't use my shop graphics gonk Meaning, my dividers, floating hearts or headings ^^; (Except the main one, that's one of my link buttons XP) heart heart

2. Do NOT direct link, upload the images to your own host ^^;
Need a host? Try http://www.photobucket.com or http://www.tinypic.com

3. Please follow the 'How to Order' instructions underneath the item you wish to buy ^^; When you post your order, be sure to post the type of adoptable you want as well as the number / name X3 heart heart

4. Make sure you have PMs turned on or I can't send your order ^^;

Please be patient, sometimes it can take me a while to get to orders (I work 40 hours a week, plus overtime, manage a site, help out on the minishops forum and participate in 2 other shops on here) ^^; It can take me anywhere from a day to a couple of weeks to send out orders ^^; It just depends on what's happening in my life @o@;; heart heart

User Image
User Image

Who created the pixel art?
Me, I drew every single pixel ^^ heart heart

When I save the pictures, they don't move anymore / save as .bmp?
You need to clear your internet cache (it works for me in IE) ^^ heart heart
To do this, go to:
Tools --> Internet Options --> Delete Files
Then restart your computer and try saving them again ^^ heart heart

How do I order an adoptable?
Post the type of adoptable you would like as well as the name / number ^^ For example:
Adorable Animals: DJ Monkey
Special Potion: 5

Can I order a custom doll here?
Sorry, but no ^^; I have a specific thread for them X3 Check the dancing doll post for the link ^^

Can I buy something and give it to my friend?
Yup ^^ I'll deliver it if you like (just remember to give me their username @o@;; ) although I think it's nicer if you give it to them yourselves ^^ It gives more of a 'personal touch' if you know what I mean ^^ heart heart

Do you own the site PPKH?
Yup ^^ I was on Gaia before I opened PPKH, but left until Dec 04 @.@;;

How many adoptables can we adopt?
As many as you like ^^

Can you make / give me one for free?
Erm, no...It took me ages to make these gonk

Someone has stolen your stuff and is selling it / giving it away!!
Please report them immediately to an online moderator o.o I would really appreciate it if you would let me know too if I'm online at the time ^^ heart heart

User Image
<center>User Image</center>
Here are my adoptable dancing dolls, mostly of anime characters ^^ I'm working on new ones, but I very rarely have time ^^; Suggestions are always welcome ^^ heart heart

<center>User Image User Image User Image User Image
1 ------- 2 ------- 3 ------- 4

User Image User Image User Image User Image
5 ------- 6 ------- 7 ------- 8

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
9 ------- 10 ------- 11 ------- 12 ------- 13

Price: 250g each ^^
How to order: Post the number of the doll you wish to buy ^^

User Image
User Image</center>
<center>Click on the link button below ^^ heart heart

User Image</center>
Please do not order custom dancing dolls of your avatar / character etc in this thread ^^; I do have a special thread just for them, but I have to remake it because of the post problem XP heart heart

These are my adorable animals, created on my Belle base ^^ The samples aren't animated, but when you get your order, they will be ^_~ heart heart

<center>User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Price: 50g each ^^
To order: Please post the name (flower / DJ etc) and type of the animal (cat / dog etc) you want to adopt ^^

User Image</center>
User Image

These are my dancing animal plushies ^^ A few people have been asking for dancing animals after the release of my anime ones X3
These were actually created quite a while ago in an old version of my shop, but I've edited a few and added some 'add-ons' to choose from ^^ heart heart

User Image User Image User Image User Image
1 ------- 2 ------- 3 ------- 4

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
5 ------- 6 ------- 7 ------- 8 ------- 9

Price: 200g each ^^ - Please note that adding accessories is 100g extra for each accessory o.o;;
How to order: Post the number of the animal you wish to buy ^^

User Image

User Image
User Image
Price: 100g each ^^
How to order: Post the number of the animal you wish to buy as well as the accessory numbers ^^

You can have more than 1 accessory on the animal X3 Such as 13, 9, 7, 4 etc and yes, your animal will still dance ^^ heart heart

User Image
Here are my various pixel items ^^ Suggestions are very welcome for this section ^^ heart heart

<center>User Image

How to order: Post the number of the potion you wish to buy ^^

User Image

User Image

Price: 75g each ^^
How to order: Post the number of the special potion you wish to buy ^^

User Image
Price: 25g each ^^
How to order: Post the number of the potion / special potion you wish to buy as well as the accessory numbers ^^

You can have more than 1 accessory on the potion X3 Such as 13, 9, 7, 4 etc ^^ heart heart

User Image

User Image

How to order: Post the number of the bubble you wish to buy ^^

User Image

User Image

How to order: Post the number of the bubble you wish to buy ^^

User Image
</center>
A few people have been asking about my signature, so I thought I'd create some wishlists like my sig ^^ Please make sure you read the 'How to Order' instructions or it might become complicated @_@;;

<center>User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image</center>

Price: 700g each (I know the prices are high, but they take a while to make @_@;; )
How to Order:

You can only choose from the colours / things above, so please don't ask for 'customs' gonk heart

1. Choose a background colour.

2. Pick a background pattern if you want one.

3. The roses and wings can be placed on both the left and right sides - on the background (left, right or both) if you want them. For now, the can't be beside your username or on the outside of the wishlist @_@;;

4. Which avatar you would like on the side (if wanted).

5. Name on the wishlist, the colour of the name.

6. Which 4 (only 4 can fit) items would you like on it?

<center>Example:
User Image</center>
Background Colour: 1
Background Patterns: None
Roses: Purple - Right
Wings: None
Name: -amyneko-
Name Color: Pink & Light Pink
Items: Angelic Scarf, Angelic Pendant, Fairy Wings, Baby Seal Slippers
</center>

User Image

I have three different link buttons at the moment ^^ The first is 88x31 (standard size) in case you're specifically after those like me XP For link exchanges, please see my next post ^^ If for some reason you can't see link buttons below, Gaia is being weird @_@;; heart heart

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Seeing as I've had to rebuild this thread @_@;; All my old links are gone v_v From now on, I'll only be accepting 88x31 buttons X3 If your button is bigger, I'll resize it XP But it might not look as good @_@;;

Just post the link code in the thread if you want to exchange links ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Text links (buttons were too large sorry x.x)
Arisa's Art Shop - Really lovely art and colouring!! X3

User Image
The suggestions post!! ^0^ Mostly so I'll remember things ^^; But it also shows you possible up-coming things ^^ heart heart

Dancing dolls:
Anime - Will do first ^^
Vash: Trigun
Edward: FMA
Other Sailor Scouts
Squall
Yuugioh
Chrono Crusade
Naruto

Other - Will do once I've finished some more anime ones ^^
Harry Potter etc
Disney Characters

Other Pixel Adoptables:
'Walking' Seals, Penguins, Bunnies & Chickies ^^
Snakes / Reptiles - Don't know if this will work with the whole style ^^; heart heart

Anything else:
--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff