Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rate my shop up please?

Hello, and welcome to my 50g Banner Shop! My name is PoppyPatch, but many people just call me Poppy. I have been a member of Gaia since February 20, 2007. A while ago around February 2008, I started learning more about ms paint. I started to read guides about it and what you can do on it. So I experimented in the Gaia Job Center Guild, by making banners for people for only 50 gold. After about a month, I kept getting comments by pm's and on my profile about what a great thing I was doing, (making banners for only 50g.) And I kept getting compliments on my banners. So I moved to the minishops forum, where I started my official shop. I decided to stick with the 50g banners because I remembered that when I was new to Gaia I had trouble finding cheap banners for my quest threads and such. So, on March 15, 2008 I officially opened my first banner shop. Awhile after that, I got rated number one for minishop threads.
Yay! Thank you guys for making my shop possible & successful!

Intro/Welcome l Rules l Examples l How to Order/Order Form l Completed Orders l Contests & Games l Links In l Links Out
Rules

Please have respect for my shop and the people here by following these set rules. Thank you.

~Follow the ToS
~Please refrain from using Chat Speak. Try to use proper grammar.
~Pay me at least 50g for each banner I make you, unless it doesn't fit your standards.
~Be nice to everyone!
~Don't stretch pages
~Don't spam

Intro/Welcome l Rules l Examples l How to Order/Order Form l Completed Orders l Contests & Games l Links In l Links Out
How to Order/Order Form

Please post this form in this thread! Remember: Only send a trade after you've gotten your banner! Label it the page you posted your form! If you have waited for your banner for a long time, please send a trade labeled : "Still waiting: order on page __" or pm me.

[color=red][b]I want a Banner![/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Banner backround:[/b]
[b]Avi's/Other pics:[/b]
[b]Color Scheme: (if any)[/b]
[b]Preferred text/font/writting (what do you want written on it?):[/b]
[b]Link's associated: (clickable)[/b]
[b]Other info: (how big?)[/b]
[b]Would you like it pm'd or posted here?[/b]
[b]Will you tell your friends about my shop?[/b]

Here are some hints and tips that will help you fill out your order form.

I want a Banner!
Username: Username goes here! (Note, I am NOT going to write your username on the banner unless you tell me...this is just so I know who to send it to)
Banner backround: You can put anything here...(i.e. a solid color background, something like hearts or blue with pink polka dots! Anything you want)
Avi's/Other pics: Here, you put anything that you want on the banner (i.e. "My current Avi," my friend username's avi, gaian gold, a puppy, ect.) It would also work for you to provide me with a picture.
Color Scheme: (if any) This seems to be very confusing to people...What I mean is, let's say you have a purple and orange avi. IF you want a color scheme, that means that I'll probably put an orange background, and a purple border, or something related to that. If you don't want a color scheme, simply say "no."
Preferred text/font/writting (what do you want written on it?): Tell me the style writing (Creepy, cursive, block, simple, ect.), how big (approx.), and what you want written on it (i.e. PoppyPatch's 50g banner shop!) NEW! Now, when you want a certain font, click here for a list of ms paint fonts to see what they look like. In the order form, it would make it so much easier for me if you chose your own font so that I don't have to choose something for you that you might not like.
Link's associated: (clickable) If persay you want me to make a banner for your quest thread, this is where you put the link (or URL) so that I can make it so when people click on your banner, it will go to your quest thread (or where ever you want). If you don't know where to find the URL, please pm me and I can help.
Other info: (how big?) Self explanitory...you can be precise and say something like the exact dimensions (i.e. 200LX500W) MAKE SURE to put Length and Width so that I know! Or you can say "Medium size like your banners" or something similar.
Would you like it pm'd or posted here? I always post them no matter what so that other people can see if they like my style. But most people want them pm'd so simply say "pm'd"
Will you tell your friends about my shop? Yes or No.

Intro/Welcome l Rules l How to Order/Order Form l Completed Orders l Contests & Games l Links In l Links Out
Completed Orders

Since re-doing the front page layout, I still need to work on this section. This will be updated as soon as I have time.

Intro/Welcome l Rules l How to Order/Order Form l Completed Orders l Contests & Games l Links In l Links Out
Contests & Games

None Currently.

Links In

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/poppypatch-s-50g-banner-shop-glitter-optional/t.38902527/][img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2592/poppypatchsbannergiot3.gif[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/poppypatch-s-50g-banner-shop-glitter-optional/t.38902527/][IMG]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9597/poppypatchfieldfwzi6.gif[/IMG][/URL]

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/poppypatch-s-50g-banner-shop-glitter-optional/t.38902527/][IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk58/Poppy_Patch/poppybanner.png[/IMG][/URL]

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/poppypatch-s-50g-banner-shop-glitter-optional/t.38902527_1/][IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk58/Poppy_Patch/poppypatchs88by31banner.png[/IMG][/URL]

Intro/Welcome l Rules l How to Order/Order Form l Completed Orders l Contests l Games l Links In l Links Out
Links Out

If you want to be an affilate, please also add my 88 by 31 banner (or any banner) to your thread's affilate section. Thank you!

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Intro/Welcome l Rules l How to Order/Order Form l Completed Orders l Contests l Games l Links In l Links Out
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Bump!
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Nick Dunne's Wife

good luck
I will come back once I make my quest thread!
Miss Lin_ze
good luck
I will come back once I make my quest thread!

Okay, I have to log off for the night, but I will check back in this thread tomorrow morning. Thanks!
ello!~
me and my friend are making a tektek shop, so we need a banner.
thx!!

I want a Banner!
Username: blue_foxy_neko and treeko lupe
Banner backround: blue/ purple/ black
Avi's/Other pics: User ImageUser Image
Color Scheme: (if any) uhh...blue-ish?
Preferred text/font:anything readable
Any Glitter? sure!~ just a little sparkles here and there, i suppose
Link's associated sad clickable) http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/tektek-shop-grand-opening-contest/t.38911019_1/
Other info: (how big?) medium size...not too big, but not tiny either...
Would you like it pm'd or posted here? pm'ed plz!~
Do you need this done by a certain date? uhh...sure ASAP!~
Will you tell your friends about my shop? yes, course!
NOTE: for the text, plz put tektek shop or tektek for 100g!~

~ja ne!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas