Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Shop Status: User Image
User Image

Welcome to Penny Eggs! This shop specializes in eggs you put together at the price of 1 gaia gold! That’s right, a special egg just for you for only 1 gaia gold. Why is this price so low you ask? Well that’s because I enjoy making these little eggs and I want everyone to have one. I want to be able to make gold, but not at the risk of raising prices to high.

These little eggs are special because you can choose what they look like. What color they are and what accessories they wear. It’s all up to you! And to think, it will only cost you 1 gaia gold!

All the art is hand drawn/colored in photoshop. I did not copy/paste/edit anything from gaia or art from anyone else.

DISCLAIMER
: These eggs are just art. The "items" that go on the egg can not be worn or placed on your avi.

Also, if you want to see other art that I do, go to my deviant art account HERE!!!!!!!

Table Of Contents:
1 - Here
2 - Rules, Ordering, and Orders
3 - Egg Colors
4 - Egg Wings, Wraps, Tails, and Pets
5 - Egg Halos, Horns and Heads, Items, and Bases
6 - Shop Specials, Freebies, and Pixel Treats
7 - Banners, Affiliates, and Avi Art

Announcements:
4/08/2011 - The Easter Event has officially started! To get things started, I posted the first pixel treat in my most recent post as well in the pixel treat post. Enjoy the Chocolate bunny.
4/02/2011 - I apologize for vanishing. To make it up to those that put in orders while I was gone, your eggs are now free. I've finished all previous orders up to today. On the bright side, I am starting up an Easter Event soon! Also, I'll be participating in the PBSC 3rd Annual Easter Event. Keep an eye out for updates.
2/01/2011 - Special Valentine's Day Event going on! I've got cards, I've got a special egg, and in the future we'll have pixel treats! I've also got a special deal going for everyone! Go check out the Shop Specials post!
1/04/2011 - Happy New Year! The hiatus is over. Couple new items. Got big plans for new things.
12/21/2010 - All orders and trades are now on hold for 1 week. Please do not place any new orders.
12/15/2010 - Finished the new shop. Created Pixel Treats.
12/13/2010 - Closed until further notice. I'm just not active anymore.
6/10/2010 - Ok, I'm opening up the shop, but because next week is finals week (finally!) I'm only accepting 5 orders. Once those 5 are done, I'll accept 5 more. Etc Etc. I'm open again.
5/3/2010 - Due to school, work, stress, and real life in general, I have to put the shop into temporary hiatus. This will probably last for a few weeks or until I finish school. There's only 5 weeks left so yeah...I'll be canceling trades and refunding everyone's gold that has ordered up to this point. There are some eggs done, and you can find them in my photoshop under "egg orders" album. Just look for your username and you'll find it.
4/11/2010 - I turned the last post on the page into something! Yay me! Oh and I decided that I want to quest for 100 artwork piecse of my avi holding a penny egg. Hehehe.
4/7/2010 - Minor edit made to the rules of the Screen Shot Contest.
4/5/2010 - So I've been noticing that a lot of people have been claiming to have found the shop via the spotlight. Well guess what, if you get me a print screen of Penny Eggs being in the spotlight, or being featured (and I don't mean in the alliance/friends list of other shops) anywhere on gaia, I'll give you 5k! Also, I'm taking volunteers to become thread moderators. We need more activity then just people posting orders. Full info for the contest in contest post. For more info on volunteering for moderator positions, check and the end of this post.
3/12/2010 - A new event egg has been posted! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!
2/28/2010 - Alright. So I've decided to open up the shop again but under new pricing. The only thing new is that if you want to order a new accessory that hasn't been made yet it will be an additional 5 gold per new item you are requesting. I've got a lot of items you can choose from already. There are a couple reasons behind this: 1] the file with all the items saved is getting pretty big and I haven't figured out how to break it up into multiple files without ruining the layering. 2] I'm in college and I have work outside of this so I can't just make new items willy nilly right now. 3] There are quite a few items you can choose from now versus what there was when the shop first opened.
2/17/2010 - The shop is on TEMPORARY HIATUS due to school and work.
12/21/2009 - Holiday thread posted Here
12/12/2009 - New Shop has opened.
11/12/2009 - To commemorate Halloween 2009, I've made SIN and BOO headphones. Enjoy!
11/07/2009 - The Halloween special is over. For the month of November, we have a new event egg. Happy Turkey Day!
10/25/2009 - 2 Special Gaia event items have been made. Check the Events post for more information
10/24/2009 - Reorganized the accessories section.
10/07/2009 - A couple things have happened. First contest won, first freebie egg goal reached, and the shop has had stunning success.
10/05/2009 - I've edited the Items post to explain what items can and can not be altered/tilted/changed.
10/05/2009 - Aaaaand We're OPEN!!!!!

Thread Moderators: Alright. So I'm picking out new moderators who will help keep the shop active. School is starting back up and for some reason I seem to get more done in school when I'm multitasking and doing Penny egg stuff. Go figure. To become a moderator, you need to be active in the shop whether it's bumping, talking, or notifying people when their order forms are wrong. If you think you've got what it takes to be a moderator, then send me the moderator application form and label the PM "Mod app". You don't need to have been a past customer, but past customers are prefered since it shows you do care about the shop.

Username:
Are you a past customer:
Why should you be a moderator:

Purrrplekitty
Shanra the Dragon Bard

wahmbulance New Stuff: wahmbulance

Event Egg - Easter Egg
Accessory - Biancamella Crystalized Halo (halos)
Accessory - Faustine's Bottle Tail (tails)
Accessory - Secret Purple Butterflies (pets)
Accessory - Special Breastcancer Butterflies (pets)

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

1] No begging for an egg.
2] Follow all Gaia Rules and ToS.
3] Do not be rude or spam
4] Do not steal these eggs or claim that you made them. .
5] DO NOT pm me your order forms. Post them here.
6] When you have your egg, save it to your own computer and then upload it yourself. I will keep images for no longer then 1 month until I delete them from my photobucket. If you forget to save and upload them yourself, I can’t help you.
7] Please direct link your egg images. It’ll help my shop grow
8] I only accept 5 orders at a time

User Image

Eggs + 1 accessory cost only 1 gold. Extra accessories are 1 gold each. A special caption is 5 gold. Currently not accepting requests for new accessories or new colors. (But I might consider it if you bribe well or offer to draw my avi holding a Penny Egg)

How to order:

1] Post Your Egg Order Form in this thread (do not PM me the order form)
2] Immediately after posting, send trade to me.
3] Wait until I accept trade. That usually means your egg is done.
4] Complete trade
5] I will send you the egg.

I keep all egg images in my photobucket for 1 month. After that, I delete them from my photobucket. It is up to you to save your egg to your computer and upload it to your own photobucket or other image site.

Order Form

[b]Name[/b]: Your Name here
[b]Egg color:[/b]
[b]First free accessory:[/b] 1 gold
[b]Extra accessory(s)[/b]: + 1 gold per already made accessory.
[b]Special caption:[/b] + 5 gold
[b]Total price:[/b] total price
[b](optional)How did you find us?[/b]

User Image

Orders:
1] myproprotynotyours
2]
3]
4]
5]

Waiting on Trade Orders:
1]
2]
3]
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]

Completed Orders: This does not include repeat customers. I've had enough customers now that I'll be listing them by month instead of every single one.

For April 2011
1] followthemoose
2] LavenderBlue28
3] kuramas_vixen
4] xMissDevil
5] KiSsIn-BaNdIt
6] Narggle_Labs_Demon
7] -- CrownedFire --
8] Lupiness
9] EpicCookiexP
10] Evergreen Willow
11] purrrplekitty
12] Blue-Trust

Want to see finished eggs? Go HERE

Lost your Egg? Go HERE

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
When you order an egg, you get 1 accessory free. Any extra accessories you want to put on your egg with cost 1 gold each. I am not currently accepting requests for new accessories (Although a nice bribe or a nice picture of my avi holding a penny egg might get you a new accessory). I do not recolor Gaia Items. If I can not make it, I will tell you and offer you an alternate accessory. What you see is just what I've had time to make so far.

Some items can be altered slightly so as to have different locations on the egg. Follow these acronyms to see what can and can't be altered.

CBA = Can Be altered - flipped, tilted, moved
VM = Very minor altering - moved
NA = No altering.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
When you order an egg, you get 1 accessory free. Any extra accessories you want to put on your egg with cost 1 gold each. I am not currently accepting requests for new accessories (Although a nice bribe or a nice picture of my avi holding a penny egg might get you a new accessory). I do not recolor Gaia Items. If I can not make it, I will tell you and offer you an alternate accessory. What you see is just what I've had time to make so far.

Some items can be altered slightly so as to have different locations on the egg. Follow these acronyms to see what can and can't be altered.

CBA = Can Be altered - flipped, tilted, moved
VM = Very minor altering - moved
NA = No altering.

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

Deals/Discounts: Anyone participating in the PBSC 3rd Annual Easter Event gets 50% off. If the total amount for your egg is only 1 gold, then it's free.
Event: Pixel Treat Hunt! Between April 8th to the 27th I'll be posting random Pixel Treats around the shop. It might be in a post, it might be hidden somewhere in the first page. Keep an eye out to collect them all!
Contests: Random Number Contest! If you can get the number 7 out of the numbers 1 - 100 then you can suggest a pixel treat idea and I'll make it! That's right, get the number 7 and I'll create your pixel treat idea. (as long as it's possible. If it is not possible for me to make, I'll tell you and you can give another suggestion).
Limited Edition Items:

User Image

Happy Easter everyone! If you don't celebrate Easter, well then Happy Spring! If all else fails, Happy Bunny Day! Here's a colorfully painted egg for you to enjoy.
User Image] User Image

User Image

Pixel treats are free for everyone. These do not go on eggs, they're just something extra for everyone to grab. You don't need to ask permission to take these.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Banners

made by ILovePockeex3
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.54903895_1/][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/Ethril_Dragon/Stuff for sites/Egg shop/Eggs.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Affiliates
- If you want to become an affiliate, then your banner must be one of these sizes: 88 x 31 pixels, 200 x 50 pixels, 200 x 40 pixels, or 400 x 125 pixels. If you don't have a banner, then a link works fine too

Phoenix Charity Auction

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image

Avi Art of Ethril Dragon - This is a great way to bribe me into making new items

User Image - by Tara_Nepion
User Image - By Cheferoni
User Image - By Pikabii
User Image - By me!
User Image - by Leila Farewell

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
So there are a couple new things to take note in the brand new Penny Eggs Art Shop.

1] The colors have been updated.
2] I've reorganized things.
3] There are a few new items
4] Pixel Treats have been added! That's right, I'm experimenting with pixel art.So the result? More freebies for you! I'm working on the second one right now. The first one is a lovely angel egg, floating in the clouds.

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
just finished the 2nd pixel treat. Meet the Flying Devil

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Special Pink Bunny Slipper pixel treat added!

Devout Worshipper

AWESOME!!!! First Page Post!!!!!

Name: Shanra the Dragon Bard
Egg color: Light Pink
First free accessory: Pink Bunny Slippers 1 gold
Extra accessory(s): Easter Bunny Ears, Spirited 2k6 Hat, White BunBun Bunny, Spirited Candy Cane + 1 gold per already made accessory.
Special caption: Merry Christmas PBSC + 5 gold
Total price: 10 gold
(optional)How did you find us? I stalked you like a deer!

I would like the White BunBun Bunny to look like it's holding the Candy Cane if you can do that. I would also like the Caption to be in red and green some way. heart

Thanks for the special freebie for my Club members too, and the event goers. I'll be putting your banner up on the first page to let everyone know.

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
No problem Shanra. Figured I should give something back to PBSC since so many of my old customers found out about the shop through you guys.

And well...I couldn't sleep. So I played around in photoshop. Glad you like the Pixel Treat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff