Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you say the word "gullible" REALLY slow it sounds like "orange".

o.o 1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 529 530 531 > >> >>> »|

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

Spotlight
(My best pixel doll art EVA!)

User Image

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

PAY ATTENTION! There's a lot of ways to gain FREE pixels of your choice and/or gold in my shop. So do read everything and watch my posts carefully. wink

Lucky is looking for free banners so if you're wanting to donate banners that would be great.

The more active you are the more I'll want to do art for you. I might even toss in some freebies for the regs.

Samples:

My Samples

My bases are from http://www.kawaiihannah.com

Will do:

OCs (with a good description and preferably a reference image), avies, males, females, furs, anthros, complicated cluttered avies, couples, etc. ask if not on either will or won't do list. I don't know what other options are out there. I can even pixelize you from a photo

Won't do:

Anything that violates ToS duh. So far haven't found anything that I won't do. I like challenges.

Please hangout while you wait for your art and spread the word to your friends ^__^. So you know, I'm not in the habit of quoting. I quote when I'm catching up on what I missed while I was away and when accepting forms, that's about it. So please subscribe or do what it takes to keep up with the conversation. Thank you.

When my internet is stable I like to livestream my pixelating and whatever else I happen to be doing online. http://www.livestream.com/ssbpixels so join me here and chat while I work ^__^ I'll post in the thread when I'm broadcasting. Alternatively you can request that I broadcast and I'll do my best to do so.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

(fill this out or no artsu for joo! unless of course you're a reg then I might throw a freebie your way) If you are accepted please send trade right away I will complete the trade upon completion of the art.

PRICES:

Fullbody:
20k for single
40k for couple

Headless:
5k single only . . . yes you read right. I'll remove the head and do your body only.

Will do any of these in exchange for artwork, even stickfigures of Super Squirrel Boy in full costume counts as artwork. Reference

Tips are appreciated but absolutely not necessary.

So you know, RL seems to take over my internet life a lot more now that I'm living on my own. Between RL duties, poor internet connection, and unexpected guests at odd hours it may take me several days to a week to get to each piece of art. I'm so sorry, thank you so much for your eternal patience with me.

[quote="Super Squirrel Boy"][/quote]

Pixelize me Lucky!

username:
reference: (if your current avi please upload to imageshack, photobucket, or tinypic so I don't miss it by the time I get to you. Thank you)
Couple or Single?:
Fullbody or Headless?:
anything else?:

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

Follow ToS duh.
No drama
Just playing around with each other ninja style is alright. Just if someone says knock it off. Please listen.
Be respectful
Have fun
Be random.
Feel free to keep me company. I'll love you muchly for that. I get so lonely.
Don't be offended by Lucky. He lives with his feet in his mouth. But really he never means to hurt people, it just happens. You'll see. You WILL be mad at him at least once. Please let him know if he upsets you. He's trying to become a better person always.
Hangout. Regs get free surprise art from time to time.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

Slots

1. Sorry at this moment in time I am not accepting any new requests. I am accepting bribes if they're big enough to be like eh okay sure but my motivational levels are low and real life is CRAZY right now.

I only accept two at a time but no worries if it's going to be a while till I get to pixeling I'll let you guys know. Generally it takes me about an hour to do each doll but it may take me up to a week to get started since real life seems to take over regularly.

Prize Slots

Pixel Masters
Never pay again! Masters just pay one time with an item off of my wishlist. After that I'm their personal Pixel Artist slave. Anytime they want another pixel doll or couple or group pixelized they get it done woot woot!

Current Wishlist:

Happy Melody,Tragic Melody, Perky Melody, Facepalm, Lawful Master, Bass Hero, Maquillage, Blue Rubble Stockings, RAVE, SDPlus #284 Dominika, Hook's Cruelty, SDPlus #320 Kiki & Friends, Stoic Lost Boy, Peter's Youth, Astra-XXXII: Faetek Wings, GLAM Entertainer, Deadly Music, Cy-Goth, Spicy DJ, Jawesome, Master Alchemist, Dexterous Marksman, Gilded Conjuror

(Lol I can dream of these) Hero Manner, Crimson Marionette, Tragic Tower, SDPlus #166 Ginoverseer, SDPlus #325 Wendy, Dead Bird Dress, Smooth DJ, SDPlus #330 Happy Melody, Pandalita, Chimi the Chihuahua

• Jayden Kogane
  • Invisablle
  • Gzifa

Pickup:
I Caffeinated Kitten I

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

Page contest! seventh poster on page 350 gets free pixel art of their choice! (please claim your prize in the thread, if you don't claim your prize a new page will be selected without granting art)

Want Free Pixel Art??? Want Gold???

Track your bumps. 100 bumps earns you your choice of single pixel art or 15k!

Celebrate the panda hat! Write a paragraph of what you'd do if you had a panda hat on Gaia and be entered in a drawing for free single pixel art! Drawing will take place when we have ten different contestants.

Raffling off single pixel art! There are 15 spots open. Each individual may buy up to 3 tickets at 2k per ticket. That is a chance to win pixel art at a fraction of normal price. Please label trade "raffle", thank you. Drawing will take place when all 15 tickets are bought and paid for.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Advertise for us!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/lucky-pixels-shop-win-pixels/t.74100735_1/][IMG]http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g345/_AbsolutAngel/Banners/LuckyPixels.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/lucky-pixels-shop-win-pixels/t.74100735_1/][IMG]http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss219/supersquirrelboy/Dolls/Headers/LuckyPixels.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/lucky-pixels-shop-win-pixels/t.74100735_1/][IMG]http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss219/supersquirrelboy/Dolls/Headers/wBuE7.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image User Image User Image

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

High-functioning Lunatic